36-inch Power Strip Provides 120V AC Power to 12 Devices
Tripp Lite's PS361206 Bench/Cabinet-Mount Power Strip distributes 120V AC power to 12 NEMA 5-15R outlets. It's a simple solution for powering multiple devices in industrial settings; rack enclosures; offices; point-of-sale locations and retail displays. The PS361206 has a 36-inch housing and includes mounting clips for vertical or horizontal installation; making it well-suited for a variety of applications.
12 Convenient Outlets and Premium Safety Features
The PS361206 provides 120V power to standard electronic equipment via 12 NEMA 5-15R outlets. The outlets are spaced 2.64 inches center-to-center along the 36-inch housing; allowing enough room for most AC adapters and transformers. This power strip has a 6 ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
A built-in 15-amp circuit breaker prevents circuit overloads that could damage equipment. The on/off switch is illuminated and has a transparent cover to prevent accidental shutoff.
Heavy-Duty Housing and Lifetime Warranty
A durable; all-metal housing withstands physically demanding industrial; commercial; office and retail environments. Mounting clips are included for vertical or horizontal installation with user-supplied hardware.
For peace of mind; the PS361206 is backed by a lifetime warranty. It's manufactured in compliance with strict RoHS specifications; reflecting Tripp Lite's commitment to environmental responsibility.
- 12 Outlets: This 120V multi outlet strip AC power strip includes 12 standard NEMA 5-15R outlets. The 36-inch housing spaces the outlets 2.64 inches apart from center to center; allowing enough room for most AC adapters and transformers.
- 6FT CORD: With a NEMA 5-15P; 6-ft. power cord; you don't have to install the power strip black next to outlets you already have; it can be mounted across the room and deliver reliable service where you need it most.
- 36 Inch Vertical & Horizontal Mounting: The included mounting hardware allows the powerstrip to be installed wherever reliable; multi-outlet power distribution is required. With vertical or horizontal installation; a rugged housing and plenty of outlets; Tripp Lite's power strip outlet is ideal for point-of-sale and retail display applications.
- Black Housing With Premium Safety Features: UL1363A/ cUL certified power strip with built-in; 15-amp circuit breaker prevents dangerous circuit overloads that could damage equipment. The extended power strip heavy duty features a lighted power switch with a locking transparent cover to prevent accidental shutoffs.
- Lifetime Warranty & Free Tech Support: Tripp Lite warrants this product to be free from original defects in material and workmanship for life. If the product should prove defective; Tripp Lite will gladly repair or replace it. Our Chicago-based Tech Support Team is ready to assist you with any warranty assistance; trouble-shooting techniques or configuration help. Call them at 773-869-1234 M-F 8am-6pm CST.
- Style: 15A + 6 ft. Cord
- Dimensions: 39.6 x 3.5 x 2.6 inches
- Weight: 3.06 pounds