Supercolor: Amazing Color Accuracy
ViewSonic's proprietary SuperColor Technology features an exclusive 6-segment color wheel and dynamic lamp control capabilities; providing a wide color range and stunningly beautiful images.
Large Images In Small Spaces
A short throw lens enables large images to be projected from short distances in small rooms. In addition; any blinding lights in front of the presenter; distracting shadows on the projected image; or glaring hotspots on the screen; are all eliminated because the projector's light source is closer to the projection surface.
Bright Images in any Environment
Packed with 3;500 lumens and a high contrast ratio; this projector produces bright images in nearly any environment.
Horizontal and Vertical Keystone Correction
Horizontal and vertical keystone correction and a corner adjustment feature eliminate crooked and distorted images for a perfectly proportioned picture every time.
Long Lamp Life
An energy-saving SuperEco feature reduces power consumption and extends the lamp life by up to 15;000 hours.
Compatible with Interactive Whiteboard Module
When paired with the ViewSonic PJ-VTOUCH-10S interactive whiteboard module; this projector can transform into an interactive projection solution. Multiple users can simultaneously interact and collaborate at the screen by using their fingers or styluses.
Easy LAN Control
An integrated RJ45 connection allows you to remotely set up and manage projector content from a PC or laptop. You can also remotely turn the projector on or off; or adjust the volume and other settings; via a user-friendly on-screen interface.
HDMI and Powered USB
Wireless HDMI dongles (such as Google Chromecast; Roku Streaming Stick; and Amazon Fire TV Stick) can be plugged into the projector's HDMI port while being powered by a USB cable plugged into the USB A port. The USB A port provides power for most dongles; so a separate power source is not needed.
Dual 3D Blu-ray Ready HDMI Inputs
Designed with two HDMI ports; this projector is perfect for connecting to any HDMI-enabled device; and can display 3D images directly from 3D Blu-ray players. 3D images can be viewed with optional ViewSonic PGD-350 Shutter Glasses; or any other compatible 3D glasses.
Reduced Input Latency
This projector delivers smooth images without delay. Its ultra-low 16ms input latency provides faster frame-by-frame action.
Peace of Mind
ViewSonic offers one of the industry's best overall projector warranties with 3-year limited parts and labor; 1-year lamp; and first year free Express Exchange service for an added value worth up to $150
- SuperColor: Amazing Color Accuracy
- Large Images In Small Spaces
- 3;500 Lumen Brightness
- Horizontal and Vertical Keystone
- Long Lamp Life
- Compatible with Interactive Whiteboard Module
- Type: DLP Lamp
- Resolution Type: WXGA
- Resolution: 1280 x 800
- Brightness (Lumens): 3;500 ANSI
- Display Size (in.): 30 - 300 in. / 0.76 - 7.62 m
- Throw Distance: 2.1 - 6.2 ft / 0.6 - 1.9 m
- Throw Ratio: 0.5
- Keystone: Vertical (+/- 40 degree) / Horizontal (+/- 26 degree)
- Lens: Fixed Zoom
- Light Source (Watt): 200
- Light Source Life; Normal (Hours): 5000
- Light Source Life; Dynamic Eco-Mode (Hours): 15000
- Color Depth: 1.07B Color (R/G/B 10bit)
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio: 22;000:1
- Aspect Ratio: 16:10
- Frequency Horizontal: 15K~102KHz
- Frequency Vertical: 23~120Hz
- PC Resolution (max): 1920 x 1080
- PC Resolution (min): 640 x 480
- MAC Resolution (max): 1920 x 1080
- MAC Resolution (min): 640 x 480
- USB 2.0 Type A: 1
- Ethernet Lan(RJ45): 1
- 3.5mm Audio Out: 1
- 3.5mm Audio In: 1
- Control (RS232): 1
- HDMI 1.4: 2
- VGA In: 2
- VGA Out: 1
- Composite RCA Video in: 1
- Mini USB: 1
- Internal Speakers: 10W (x1)
- Voltage: 100-240V+/- 10%; 50/60Hz AC
- Consumption (Typical): 260W
- Stand-By: <0.5W
- Physical Controls: Power; keystone/arrow keys; left/blank; menu/exit; right/panel key lock; mode/enter; auto; source
- On Screen Display: Display; Image; Power Management; Basic; Advanced; System; Information (See user guide for full OSD functionality)
- Temperature: 32-104 degree F (0 - 40 degree C)
- Humidity (Non-Condensing): 0-90%
Dimensions & Weight
- Weight: 5.7 lbs. ( 2.6 kg )
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 11.5 x 4.5 x 9.3 in. (292.0 x 115.0 x 236.0 mm)
- Regulations: FCC; cTUVus; ROHS
- Warranty: Three-year limited warranty on parts and labor; 1-year limited warranty on lamp; 1st year free Express Exchange service. (One year Express Exchange Service requires product registration).
- Recycle/disposal: Please dispose of in accordance with local; state or federal laws