Lose Your Keys. For Good. Unlock and lock your home with ease from the backlit touchscreen keypad. Create unique pin codes for friends and family and remove codes whenever you need to. This Yale Assure Lock features Z-Wave technology and seamlessly integrates into 50+ home automation and security systems including SmartThings, Alarm.com, Honeywell, Vivent, Vera, Wink and more! When added to most Z-Wave automation systems, lock and unlock your door, create pin codes, view access history and receive notifications from anywhere. The lock is tamper resistant, easy to install and even easier to use!
- Works with Amazon Alexa for voice control when used with SmartThings or Wink (sold separately)
- Unlock by entering your 4-8 digit PIN code on the backlit touchscreen keypad or with your smart home app (i.e. SmartThings). Create up to 25 unique PIN codes for friends and family
- Replaces existing deadbolt with just a screwdriver. Requires a face bore hole of 2-1/8", backset of 2-3/8" or 2-3/4". Fits on standard doors 1 3/8" to 2 1/4" thick
- Key free means no keys to lose or share, no locksmiths and no pick and bump break-ins. The lock features a 9V battery back-up charger so you won't get locked out with a dead battery!
- Voted #1 Smart Door Lock brand for 2017 by CEPro