Many consider Labor Day the final hurrah of summer, but we still have a few weeks of summer left. Summer officially ends September 22nd. That means there is still time left to get your summertime photography fix. It also means you still have some time left to enjoy a few more get-togethers in your backyard! Here are some ways to make the most of the last days of summer!
Summer is finally cooling down, so get your drone out and get action shots of your favorite sport from a new perspective.
- Another favorite summer pastime is getting off the beaten path and hiking some place epic. But it can be difficult to convey that epic-ness from your earthly point-of-view, so use your drone to go for something extra.
- Now is the perfect time to enjoy eating outdoors. Capture those memories in a more memorable way. Get them from above.
- If you have an epic camping spot, your drone can help you really show it off.
End of Summer Photoshoot
Sometimes we’re so busy photographing the milestones with our new Nikon Z-series cameras and Nikkor lenses from Buydig.com, we often forget about the everyday moments with our children. So as the last days of the summer fade away, we have ideas for your family photoshoots you can capture over the next couple of weeks.
- Head to your local farm or your own garden to pick berries and dig up carrots. A fun day out, special memories created and gorgeous pictures are guaranteed.
- Take a camping trip or camp in your back yard. Build a den in the woods, or get a BBQ going. Whatever you do, have fun!
- Go for a family bicycle ride in the countryside or along the river. Stop and have a picnic and feed the ducks.
- There are some fun photos to be made on a big family picnic! Don’t forget to pack some games such as kites, balls and rackets to keep the kids entertained!
- Visit a local orchard and pick apples. Invite the grandparents over and capture shots of the gang making an apple pie together.
Outdoor Entertaining-Smart Home Style
The same one-button-touch that you enjoy in your smart home can be brought outside as you enjoy the end of summer.
- From your smart phone or tablet, press the party button to fire up the gas fire pit or dim the outdoor lighting using the Deco Gear Smart Plugs.
- Pump up the music on your Google Home Mini. You can be the evening DJ from the comfort of your chaise lounge all night long!
- Weather isn’t cooperating? Bring the party indoors. If you have the Sony XBR-55-inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV with Google Home compatibility from Buydig.com, simply voice-control your TV and ask it to do things, like play your favorite YouTube videos.
Summer is almost over! Get the most out of it by spending as much time as you can outdoors with the help of these favorite picks!