As each season passes, another one begins. It’s human nature to want to enhance your life with each passing day, month, season, and year. Sometimes, doing small things for yourself and your environment will elevate your quality of life and happiness.
For autumn, let us highlight a few easily overlooked fall essentials that will enhance your home, your senses, and your body this fall season.
It may seem silly, but who do you know that owns a leaf blower? Not many as this often overlooked by homeowners. Fall necessities like cleaning up your yard from fallen leaves and debris would be more efficient with the right tools. Plus, you and your neighbors can appreciate your yard when it looks great.
I personally used to lawn mow my driveway and sidewalk to blow leaves and debris into a corner, but it took many passes and never really got the job done well. This hack I learned from my neighbor which led me to believe that most people use their lawn mowers the same way. It wasn’t until a few years later that I was gifted a leaf blower by my brother. Of course, after watching me use my new leaf blower, my neighbor quickly went to buy one. I know from experience that this inexpensive home landscaping tool is one item that made my yard work more convenient while beautifying my property.
Things to look for in a leaf blower
- Cordless – Needless to say, you don’t want messy chords getting in your way, or restricting the radius of use since it is required to be plugged in.
- Electric over Gas powered – Go electric. They’re easy to store and charge. No one wants to deal with the nasty smell of gasoline and needing to go buy fuel with a plastic gas container from the station. Going electric is easier, safer, and greener.
- Power – Unless you’re a professional landscaping company working on large commercial properties, you will get the power you need from most electric leaf blowers. Ideally, you want to be able to blow at least 100 MPH.
Whether you’re young or old, human, animal, and probably alien too, everyone loves pizza. Pizza is such a favorite dish that it works for any occasion and is just perfect any time of the year. People who have taken their first step into baking pizza at home have realized it’s not difficult to make and fun for the whole family. Portable pizza ovens are not expensive, easy to clean, and measures well enough to fit nicely in storage when not in use.
One reason people don’t often make pizza at home is because it doesn’t taste the same as from your favorite pizzeria restaurant. That is because a pizza oven cooks differently than your conventional kitchen oven. Using a portable home pizza oven takes care of that issue as the oven can heat temperatures up to 900 degrees and uses specific baking stones, lump charcoal, or hardwood pellets, infusing your pizza with the authentic taste and texture you crave.
Home pizza ovens are designed for making delicious pizza, but you can cook, grill, smoke, or BBQ just about anything with it. This makes it great to bring to any camping or picnic trip as well as your backyard or in your kitchen.
You will find your friends, neighbors, and fellow parents to be impressed with such a neat out of the ordinary yet still pragmatic pizza oven. This is tremendously fun for everyone, and supports a bunch of hungry kids’ bellies for any birthday or other type of party for your kids. Home pizza ovens can also make for a great date night, creating your favorite artisan pizzas from scratch with someone you love.
The bottom line is this is a must have for all the pizza lovers. It may not be on the top of your list of things to get and you probably have never even thought about buying one. But once you do, you won’t be able to live without it.
It’s easy to take a pass on getting a new camera given you may have an older model and likely lean on your smartphone to get any spontaneous photoshoots. Fall presents the most iconic photographing opportunities and there are simply moments where your smart phone won’t be able to capture your fall fun the way you envision. Fall is the perfect time to begin your journey in photography and reach your aspirations of capturing stunning, immersive, and professional photographs. This will lead you into holiday season where you can utilize your newfound skills supporting all the family memories you are destined to create and capture.
There has never been a better time to upgrade your camera as new advanced optical technology is getting better and cheaper with each passing day. The quality of images and video from a camera are astronomically better than anything your smartphone can produce because of the lens and sensor components. Plus, even the most basic DLSR & mirrorless cameras have powerful features that can make any novice look like a pro.
Things to consider when purchasing a digital camera
- Mirrorless camera’s will usually offer the best value with the widest arrangement of features making it a great option regardless of your skill level. Mirrorless cameras offer amazing auto features which will help you achieve the perfect focus, exposure, and composition for your frame and vision. They also offer powerful RAW modes for editing, perfect for professionals who tend to control every camera setting and function manually and often finish their product postproduction.
- Size & Weight – There is a good chance you will want a camera that can conveniently go with you wherever you are. There is something for everyone, whether you’re a vlogger on the go who needs something that may fit in your pocket, or a photographer who shoots in the wild utilizing a bunch of gear and lens options.
- Shop Bundles – Especially for those taking the plunge from their smartphones, a bundle can provide you with all of the essential gear you would need including several lenses, protective cases, tripod, and memory cards. Every photographer should have at least 2 lens styles, a wide angle zoom lens, and a telephoto lens. Once you find your favorite type of shot, consider buying a prime lens with your favorite focal length (mm).
What better way to monitor all your vitals and health during this year’s fall activities than a smart fitness and health monitoring watch. These smart watches are not only for fitness, but will support your entire lifestyle from receiving email, txt, and call notifications to listening to your favorite music and using contactless smart pay directly from your watch while shopping.
There is a reason why fitness watches are a big business. They provide you with a snapshot of health statistics from sleeping and heartrate patterns, to the impact and efficacy of your workouts. This is perfect for anyone looking to improve their physical function and prowess.
There are also specific features on some fitness watch editions which target things like running, cycling, golf, tennis, and many other types of sports. Plus, thousands of workouts and customizations which caters to your workout.
Fitness watches support your entire lifestyle which includes the word “style”. Meant to be work all day and night, designed to be extremely comfortable in both material and weight, and most models offer a selection of colors and finishes to choose from.
Now you can wear your fitness watch while leaf blowing, then use your camera to capture the memories of the outdoor pizza party on your beautifully manicured property. I joke, but you really can do that! The most important things a person can do will improve their physical and mental health. Sometimes it’s a nice meal or time spent with a friend or loved one. It can be routine exercise and schedule. Even hobbies are healthy. These are just a few ideas to open your mind about enhancing your life.