The era of the home television projector is here. With major advancements in technology and manufacturing, portable projectors are no longer big, bulky, complicated, hard to operate gadgets with undesired effects. Now, projectors are lightweight, compact, user friendly machines, with seamless smart-app connectivity to Wi-Fi internet, your apple and android smartphones, and laptop computers, while offering high quality resolutions, such as 4K, High-Definition, Full HD, and 4K UHD. In addition to the amazing technology becoming available to us, the prices for projectors have also considerably gone down and are much more in line with your standard TV pricing. Between their higher quality and affordability factors, households from all across the globe have begun the transition to home projector televisions.
Before we discuss one of the best screens for projectors and highlight one of the best projectors for your home, let’s have a quick peek at a few benefits owners can enjoy from a home projector.
Benefits of Owning a Home Projector
- High Quality Picture – Projectors offer high quality pictures and resolutions, and they typically feature similar specs but is easier to view from different angles vs your standard television. Watch your favorite movies and shows with a superb picture quality or connect your favorite gaming consoles for a truly immersive gameplaying experience.
- Customize the Size – One of the best perks is being able to customize the size of your screen. Some of this will depend on the type of projector you own, but even with your “said” projector, you will still be able to tweak and customize the size of projection based off the size and space of the room your the projector is being used in.
- Space Management – Between a home projectors compact size and moveable or retractable screen, you can save a ton of space and avoid blocking family pictures or art from prime real estate on your wall. You will never have to fuss with pesky wall mounts again! Not only are wall mounts a pain to install, they damage your wall too, so when you move or decide to alter your TV’s location, you would have to patch the wall. Projectors eliminate that entire process while leaving you with a nice wall to decorate.
- Easier on the Eyes – Because of the general large size of display, plus the ability to choose your screen size, the viewing experience will be less stressful on your eyes since everything is larger and still displayed in a high quality picture.
- Portability – Another key feature of owning a projector is that you can set it up virtually anywhere. Have a backyard movie camp night with the kids, watch a sporting event on the roof with your friends, or create an intimate drive thru movie date night with your partner. The possibilities when combining portability with projectors can be fun and support many different types of events and parties.
- Value – Projectors are very moderately priced. Like anything, there are more expensive and less expensive projectors and screens. When you compare projectors that can display images that are sometimes double to triple the size of a standard TV display and that projectors do not lose picture quality or performance while offering exceptional viewing from any angle, the value of projectors over TVs becomes substantial.
The Ideal Projector and Screen
When it comes to electronics and home appliance, Samsung is one of the best and leading brands in the industry. From their popular QLED televisions and sound systems to their kitchen, laundry appliances, and smartphones like the Samsung Galaxy, everyone knows of Samsung and the quality products they offer. Samsung’s collection of projectors does not waver from their streak of consistently producing amazing high quality products with the latest in technology.
Samsung The Premiere Rollable 120 Inch Projector Screen
The Premiere rollable screen (VG-PRSP120S) by Samsung is like having an instant home theatre at the touch of a button. The retractable automatic rollable screen rises into place when turned on, and swiftly automatically rolls back into its casing. This is an ideal way to never have to block an area you prefer to showcase wall art or family pictures. The Premiere Rollable Screen offers crystal clear picture with bright and vivid color thanks to the Ambient Light Rejection or ALR technology integrated in the screen. ALR essentially eliminates negative effects from ambient light to create a high contrast, vivid and detailed picture, even in brightly lit environments. ALR technology is perfect for home theater projector screens since you will want to enjoy your visual entertainment in all lighting conditions. Whether setting up your living room or backyard, projectors can be installed anywhere you have a power source and with its simple and easy setup these are almost like plug and play TVs. The Samsung Premiere Rollable Projector Screen is fully compatible with Samsung’s The Premiere Smart Laser Projectors LSP9, LSP7 & LSP7T, but can still be used alongside other smart laser projectors by brands like Hisense and LG. Whether you have a short throw projector or a longer throw projector, the 120” Samsung rollable screen is ideal for fitting perfectly within the environment you wish.
- 4K Resolution Ready
- 170 Degree Viewing Angle
- Simple One-Button Operation
- Screen Rises Automatically
- Compatible With The Premiere Laser Projector (LSP9 / LSP7) – Sold Separately
Samsung 130″ The Premiere 4K Smart Triple Laser Projector
Looking for the perfect projector to add to your wish list this holiday? Checkout this best in class Samsung 130” The Premiere 4K Smart Triple Laser Projector. If you want the best, this is it.
Featuring triple laser technology that delivers an home cinema viewing experience similar to an actual movie theater which also uses triple laser technology. The Samsung Premiere 4K Smart Triple Laser Projector produces bigger and better pictures by maximizing your screen size at optimal performance with its powerful UHD processor supporting 4K crisp and colorful resolutions. With 2800 ANSI lumens, this Samsung projector displays perfectly lit shows, movies, and games in perfect detail while in brightly lit or dim lighting environments. When it comes to audio, projectors are like TVs in the sense that they don’t ever come with good sound systems. Although that’s true for the most part, this Samsung laser projector supports Dolby sound and is integrated with a 40 watt 4.2 channel built in audio. Its Acoustic Beam technology maximizes the left and right speakers, producing a deep and balanced room filling sound. This is lightyears beyond what you find in most TVs and projectors and even though it’s a good sound system, ideally you would want to at least add a soundbar and woofer to uplift the overall theater experience. Being an ultra short throw projector, it fits even in the smallest of distances from the screen saving you tons of space while still producing a larger than life sized picture. Connectivity is streamlined with a Wi-Fi direct, 3 HDMI, 1 USB, terrestrial / RF input 1/1, digital audio out optical, and audio return channel support via HDMI. With connectivity compatibility to whatever your audio system may be, and seamless one button operations, this Samsung projector is so easy to setup and operate you wont even need the FAQs sheet.
When you combine the quality of performance and picture with the Premiere Smart Projector’s sleek, lightweight, and eloquent design, you get a masterful device. With smart app support for all your favorite streaming services, features that allow you to mirror your smartphone onto the big screen, and performance modes that enhances your cinematic or gaming experiences, the Samsung Premiere 4K Smart Triple Laser Projector is a masterpiece. Couple it with the Samsung Premiere Rollable Screen for optimized viewing and perfect compatibility.