When people first learn about Wacom products and what they can do, they seem so impressed as if the brand will forever be seared into their memory. Those who have used one have been floored by the experience.
Wacom is the industry leader in graphic drawing tablets and highest grade universal stylus pens. Since the 1980’s Wacom has been leaving their mark in the graphic arts world and even attracting partnerships by famous companies like Disney. The beautiful thing about Wacom tablets is how they accel in such a niche market that requires an immense level of quality down to the finest detail. Wacom fills this need with their line of graphic tablets and stylus pens, designed for perfect harmony between your vision, creativity, and technology. The graphic arts created on a Wacom captures this in an authentic way by allowing you the breadth and versatility for endless creative options and powerful tools at your fingertips.
For students and teachers alike, Wacom’s pen tablets are excellent for creative productivity whether it’s simply taking notes, working on a graphic design, or demonstrating and participating in an online teaching. With more people today taking advantage of online classes and remote learning, Wacom’s tablets and stylus pens really are the perfect tools for e-learning.
In remote learning environments, teachers and students don’t have direct interaction. Teachers need a space that can serve as a whiteboard, where teachings of formulas, equations, or teachings of annotating abstract shapes of arts and science, can be seen and understood in real time. Teachers and students also need to be able to share their work with one another live with feedback and hands on development.
E-Learning Benefits with Wacom Tablets
- All Wacom pen products can be used for digital whiteboarding in nearly all common webcam platforms such as Zoom, Teams, or Skype.
- Online options for teachers to create and present online art lessons or any subject that requires natural pen input. Wacom tablets are perfect for teaching math problems, writing chemical equations, collaborative whiteboarding, or digitally grading homework, assignments, and tests.
- The Wacom digital pen is comfortable, durable, and it feels just like pen on paper. It’s ideal for technical subjects like math and scientific subjects like biology or physiology which require more of a visual presentation. Easily sketch abstract shapes, annotate assignments and PDFs, write formulas and equations. Handwriting is also proven to strengthen the memory of the lesson vs typing with a keyboard.
- Handwriting functionality between apps and platforms such as Chromebook compatibility for digital classrooms with Wacom one & Microsoft’s OneNote for an immersive and interactive online learning experience with a pen tablet/display.
- Proven Edtech with Wacom tablets allow for all types of teachings and real time interactions between teachers and students. Whether the subject is social studies, English, math, or science, teachers and students can stay engaged, participate, and communicate simply and effectively.
Excellent for entry level artists who need a versatile tool that is easy for everyone to use and powerful enough to develop your skills to the next level. This Package includes;
- Wacom Cintiq 16 Pen display
- Wacom Pro Pen 2 with tilt-recognition and 8,192 levels of pen pressure sensitivity
- Detachable Pen holder with 3 replacement nibs (standard) and nib removal tool, 3-in-1 cable
- AC adapter, Power cable
The Cintiq 16 is perfect for those seeking to transition from drawing on paper to digital art, or graduating from a pen tablet to a graphics arts tablet. Drawing on Wacom Cintiq’s display feels natural and authentic with its pro stylus and sure to advance your skills and hone your craft. The Wacom Pro Pen 2 offers amazing precision and control, reacting to the tilt of your hand and accurately responding to each movement. The Wacom Cintiq 16 offers a premium Wacom drawing experience in a more affordable display with vibrant color and HD clarity.
- EMR (Electro Magnetic Resonance) tech draws power from your Wacom Cintiq, meaning you never need to charge the pen
- Designed for comfort, with rubber grip and accessible side buttons
- Use the pen’s programmable side buttons to make shortcuts to your favorite software
- Anti–glare film cuts out distracting reflections
- See your cursor appear exactly where you would expect with reduced parallax
- Durable, scratch resistant materials perfect for daily use
- Hand rests to help cut down on fatigue when drawing
- Integrated foldable legs let you adjust the position so you can work in comfort
- Full HD display lets you see your work in crystal clear detail
- Software options such as Clip Studio Paint EX to enhance your digital art skills by creating comics, manga, concept art, illustrations
This best in class graphic arts tablet takes the Cintiq to its max potential and is geared towards artists in graphic arts and design seeking professional grade workflows. This package includes;
- Wacom Cintiq Pro 16
- USB-C to USB-C cable (1.0m), USB-C to USB Standard A cable (1.8m), HDMI 2.0 cable (1.8m)
- AC adaptor, Power cord (1.0m)
- Wacom Pro Pen 2 with tilt-recognition and 8,192 levels of pen pressure sensitivity
- Pen stand with 10 replacement nibs (6 standard, 4 felt) and nib removal tool
- Pen holder with 3 replacement nibs (3 standard)
- Quick Start Guide, Regulation sheet, Cleaning cloth
The Wacom Cintiq Pro series graphic tablets are for digital canvas art and photography creations. Featuring a superior 4K resolution display screen with top notch color performance you get from the 10-bit 1.07 billion colors, the Cintiq Pro will help synchronize your workflows from inception of creation to a final polished product of professional quality.
As a graphic designer, you will need to work from many angles. The Wacom Cintiq Pro provides an allowing you to work from any angle with virtually no parallax. The Wacom Pro Pen 2 is an efficient tool designed with technology that enables perfect drawings with each stroke while still extending all the technical drawing skills from using different nibs and stroking methods as you would with non-digital drawing tools. Additionally, with a super quick 14ms response time and outstanding accuracy, drawing or writing on a Cintiq Pro authentically feels like the real thing while opening endless color and editing possibilities that would otherwise be inaccessible.
The Cintiq Pros offers their largest screens available giving you all the space you need to create without having to close your work or switch to other screens or windows. The 4K resolution and outstanding color accuracy being vivid and clean. The durable etched glass provides a display not prone to pooling and rippling. With a sensitivity to the pen and glass, each stroke of the pen will appear exactly as you would expect from a real pen and paper while looking and feeling natural. The Cintiq Pro lineup allows you to photoshop your photography and videography like never before.
Furthermore, Wacom Cintiq Pro 16 has a new VESA mount and can be combined with our adjustable stand (or any VESA-compatible third-party arm or stand).
For artists, you will need accuracy and comfortable ergonomics to create and design. Most modern displays now reduce the bezel to nothing because everyone wants to have as much screen as possible. However, the exact opposite is needed for artists and designers. In addition to the crisp detailed display the Cintiq Pro gives you a nice bezel around the screen to rest your palm as you draw. Wacom also offers two workstation stands with the Wacom Pro Stand and a Wacom Flex Arm Adapter. The Cintiq Pro can tilt, twist, rotate, incline, and free float with these stands to offer different screen angles to work from while also providing cable management and extremely durable support pressure.
Wacoms’ Cintiq Pro lineup is OSU for Windows and Mac IOS (Apple). Connectivity is streamlined through a single USB-C cable for both video and data with an alternative option to use HDMI for video and USB for data. The Cintiq Pro also features an external ExpressKey Remote which gives you easy access to your favorite features with 17 programmable buttons. There is also an on-screen customizable dial for added access to menus and features. When it comes to graphic tablets, Wacom’s Cintiq Pro series is at the very top and would provide an amazing teaching experience for art teachers mainly due to the outstanding Pro resolutions and professional grade quality.
The Intuos Pro gives an alternative option to sketch pads for artists who love to draw on the go. Being a medium size tablet, it is the perfect size and weight to feel comfortable in your hands. It’s great for note taking or working on the photograph you just took while enjoying a lunchbreak or commuting. This graphic tablet is one of the best tools for beginners, artists, and creators to be used anytime, anywhere. This package includes;
- Wacom Intuos Pro Pen Tablet (Medium)
- Wacom Pro Pen 2 (battery free), Pen stand (includes 6 standard nibs, 4 Felt nibs), 4 extra pen color rings, and a texture sheet sample card
- 2m (6.6ft) PVC-free USB cable
- Quick start guide, 2 months of Adobe Premiere Pro, 2 months of Adobe After Effects, 3 months of BorisFX Suite
Wacom Intuos Pro offers you more natural creative control than ever before with customizations that enable you to use all of its functions freely while handheld or on the go. Whether you’re left or right-handed, the Intuos Pro ergonomic design and features lets you customize your screen and layout to your preference. This makes it very comfortable and easy to hold and operate weighing only 2.86lbs., compatible with both Windows Android and Mac Apple IOS operating systems while requiring only a simple USB or Bluetooth connection. Wacom’s Pro Pen 2 is also included with the Intuos Pro. This is a top-notch stylus pen is designed for comfort, efficiency, and authenticity.