Analog and USB outputs / 3 Speeds / USB output - connects directly to your computer; includes Audacity software / Direct high-torque multi-pole motor
This Professional Turntable delivers both Analog andDigital simultaneously.
This superbly made, professional quality DJ turntable is designed primarily for DJ use in nightclubs, touring and Mobile applications. It can also be used by Musiclovers to play their Record collections at home. Its sleek, elegant gloss-black and silver design fits into any Stereo music or home entertainment system, and its built-in switchable phono preamp enables it to be used with a wide variety of receivers, powered speakers and other A/V components. As an added benefit, the turntable offers a USB Output that allows direct connection to a Computer for easy LP-to-digital conversion.
Built to deliver exceptional music reproduction even under the most demanding conditions of professional use, the AT-LP1240-USB utilizes a powerful direct-drive 16-pole, three-phase motor for unwavering speed stability along with easy back-cueing, forward and reverse play and quiet operation at 33-1/3, 45 or 78 RPM. The turntable features an S-shaped tone arm with adjustable tracking force (counterweight) and anti-skate adjustment and a removable universal cartridge mount (cartridge available separately).
Additional DJ-friendly features including a damped cast-aluminum platter with stroboscopic speed markings and slip mat, an illuminated speed indicator and adjustable Pitch control, a start/stop button, a removable stylus target light, a Dedicated tone arm grounding lug, a hydraulically-damped lift lever and a locking tone arm rest that keeps the arm and cartridge in place during transport.
The turntable includes PC- and Mac-compatible Audacity Software that converts the Audio on a record to MP3, WAV or other Format digital audio files.
- Manual operation
- Professional features for DJ use in nightclubs, touring & mobile applications
- Selectable 33/45/78 RPM speeds
- Selectable internal stereo phono pre-amplifier
- Dual start/stop controls
- Start and brake control adjustments
- Sliding pitch control with quartz speed lock
- Reverse operation
- S-shaped tone arm assembly with:
- Adjustable counterweight
- Anti-skate adjustment
- Tone arm height adjustment and lock
- Tone arm lift with hydraulic action and lift lever
- Tone arm rest with locking mechanism
- Dedicated ground lug for tone arm grounding
- Stroboscopic platter and speed accuracy
- Damped cast aluminum record platter with low-resistance DJ-style slip mat
- Removable stylus target light
- 45-RPM Adapter
- Adjustable feet
- Removable dust over
- Turntable Platter 332 mm dia. die-cast aluminum
- 450.0 mm (17.72") W x 353.0 mm (13.90") D x 166.5 mm (6.56") H
- Includes Cartridge No
- Speeds 33 - 45 - 78
- Drive Direct Drive
- Turntable Pre-Amp Built-in
- Data Output Port USB