The FiiO E17 USB DAC Headphone Amplifier is a compact amplifier that improves the sound quality of practically any portable audio source. The amplifier has a standard mini USB interface that can connect to a computer to accept digital audio and also to charge the amplifier's battery. Standard 3.5 mm line and S/PDIF inputs let you connect analog and digital sound sources, such as MP3 players, smart phones, tablets and more. The 3.5 mm stereo headphone jack accepts the vast majority of headphones and earphones.
The amplifier offers gain, balance and tone controls so you can adjust your music to suit your tastes. The 18-pin docking interface lets you connect the amp to an L7 line out cable and E9 desktop amp (available separately) for further versatility. A bright OLED display shows vital operating information. The built-in Li-ion battery offers up to 15 hours of operating time and recharges in just 3.5 hours.
- Standard MINI USB Interface: Connect with PC to make digital audio transfer possible and make battery charge possible
- 3.5mm two-channel Headphone Output: Suitable for various headphones with 16 ohm-300 ohm
- 3.5mm SPDIF input connector: Connect with high-definition player and receive PCM signal
- 3.5mm Line In interface: Connect with audio output LO&PO of audio players
- 18 Pin multifunctional interface: To make audio and data transfer possible in conjunction with L7 and E9
Limit 1 per customer
This Kit Includes:
E17K Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier
FiiO E17K Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier
Our Price: $99.99