In-car navigation has never been easier-or more affordable.
The Garmin StreetPilot "c-series" GPS navigators feature a simple touchscreen interface, with automatic route calculation to any destination and turn-by-turn voice-prompted directions along the way. Selecting a destination is straightforward and requires only a limited amount of input from the user. Plus, the StreetPilot c330 allows you to choose between a three-dimensional navigation view or the more traditional "bird's eye" overhead view.
For the ultimate out-of-the-box convenience, the StreetPilot c330 comes pre-loaded with highly detailed MapSource City Select street data. The database features an industry-leading five million-plus points of interest-including hotels, restaurants, gas stations, ATMs, and attractions.
The centerpiece of the StreetPilot c330 is a bright, 3.5-inch diagonal, 16-bit color display that makes navigation a snap. The StreetPilot c330 features dual integrated speakers for high-quality voice prompts, and an internal lithium-ion battery for out-of-car route planning.
The new StreetPilot c-series boasts distinctive and sleek styling-the only buttons are a rotary volume knob and an on/off switch. The device is secured by a suction-mount cradle that fastens to the windshield for easy portability between vehicles. Users can customize their unit?s appearance with an array of colored faceplates (sold separately).
|Features & Specifications|
- WAAS-enabled 12 parallel channel GPS
- Built-in patch antenna; MCX-type connector for optional external GPS antenna connection
- Pre-programmed internal memory
- Audible and visual navigation instructions and warnings
- Display: 2.8" (W) x 2.1" (H) (3.5" diag.), 320 x 240 pixels; QVGA transflective TFT with 16-bit color; 64K colors; bright
- white LED backlight and touch screen
- Unit dimensions: 4.4" W x 3.2" H x 2.8" D
- Weight: 9.45 ounces
- Built-in lithium ion battery for trip planning
- Integrated suction cup mounting system provides easy adjustment and quick release
- USB interface