Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition combines the very latest Wacom technologies with the drawing paper of your choice to offer a new - but familiar - way of working. Enjoy the feel of drawing with the Finetip Pen on paper while Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition captures every stroke, ready for further work in your favorite software. Or connect Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition to your computer and work directly into any application you choose with the Wacom Pro Pen 2.
New Wacom Pro Pen 2: natural and precise
Our new Wacom Pro Pen 2 is designed to quickly become a natural extension of your hand. Its exceptional sensitivity and responsiveness gives you the control you need to take your work to the next level.
- Outstanding pressure
- Natural tilt support
- Virtually no lag
- No batteries or recharging
An age-old way to be creative, brought up to date
Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition adds a new medium to your digital workflow - paper. Paper-to-digital workflow, step by step:
1. Clip your favorite drawing paper on the surface of the Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition and sketch with that familiar feel. Work on A5 paper (half-letter size) with our Medium model and A4 paper (letter size) with the Large model.
2. As you draw with the Finetip Pen (or optional Ballpoint Pen), Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition captures every stroke as an editable file that can be opened in your favorite creative software.
3. You don't need to be connected to a computer or the internet; Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition will store up to 200 multi-layered or 1000 one-layered drawings, ready for you to access on other devices
4. Connect Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition to your computer with USB. Using Inkspace*, you can sync, store and export your sketches in common creative file formats - including layered raster and vector.
5. Continue your work with your Wacom Intuos Pro attached to your computer and the sensitive new Wacom Pro Pen 2.
Slim and sleek design
Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition comes in both Medium and Large sizes. Each has a smaller, more compact footprint than previous models. Wacom Intuos Pro is built using premium materials such as black anodized aluminum and fiberglass composite resin. The result is a pen tablet that feels reassuringly strong but is a mere 8mm thick.
Included with every Wacom Intuos Pro, the new steel based Pen Stand stores your spare nibs and has a built-in tool to make replacing them super-simple.
Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition comes with an Accessory Soft Case for carrying your Paper Clip, pens, and other accessories.
Convert your paper sketches to layered raster and vector formats
Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition comes with invaluable Inkspace features specifically designed for artists and designers. They give you total, flexible control over your work:
- Export your work in layered raster or vector formats (such as PSD and SVG)
- Sync your creations across multiple devices
- Share your creative projects with colleagues and clients
Work your way
Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition is designed to let you focus on what's important - your creativity.
Customizable ExpressKeys and Touch Ring provide quick and easy shortcuts for everyday tasks.
Multi-touch gestures make navigating around your work as simple as using your smartphone.
Wacom Pro Pen 2's side switches put shortcuts and controls literally at your fingertips.
Nail every detail with our 0.4mm diameter Finetip Pen - a smooth gel-ink pen with replaceable refills that works in harmony with Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition.
- Exceptional pen performance: Wacom Pro Pen 2 features 8192 levels of pressure sensitivity, tilt-response and virtually lag-free tracking
- Paper to digital ability lets you choose how to work: capture editable versions of your paper sketches or work completely digital from start to finish
- Use Wacom Ink space to sync, store, and export your paper sketches in common creative file formats, then fine-tune your work on your Mac or PC
- Speed your workflow with multi-touch gestures, customizable Express Keys, Radial Menus and pen side switches
- Super-slim tablet design with a smaller, more compact footprint and premium materials
Product Type - Creative Pen Tablet
Model Number - PTH-660P
Size - 338 x 219 x 8 mm / 13.2 x 8.5 x 0.3 in
Active Area - 224 x 148 mm / 8.7 x 5.8 in
Weight - 700g/ 1.54lbs
Color - Black
Multi-Touch - Yes
- Wacom Pro Pen 2
- Finetip Pen (for paper sketching)
- Ballpoint Pen (optional - for paper
Stylus Type - Pressure-sensitive, cordless, battery-free
Pen Pressure Levels - 8192, both pen tip and eraser (on Pro Pen 8192 on Finetip Pen and Ballpoint Pen (optional))
Tilt Recognition - +/- 60 levels
Switches - 2 side switches on pen, Touch on/off switch on tablet
Replacement Nibs - 10 Pro Pen 2 nibs (6 standard and 4 felt nibs in pen stand); 3 Finetip refills
Desktop Pen Stand - Yes
Grip - Latex-free silicone rubber (Pro Pen 2, Finetip Pen and optional Ballpoint Pen)
Technology - Patented electromagnetic resonance method
Resolution - 5080 lpi
ExpressKeys - 8 customizable, application-specific
Touch Ring - Yes - 4 customizable functions plus home button for capturing layers in paper mode
Express View Display (hud) - Yes
Radial Menu - Yes
Display Toggle - Yes
Dedicated Pan, Scroll, Zoom, Brush Size - Yes
Precision Mode - Yes
Cable Included - 2 m (6.6 ft) PVC-free USB cable
PC And Mac Connection - USB or Bluetooth Classic for wireless connection
Wireless Included - Yes - Bluetooth Classic for connecting to PC or Mac, Bluetooth LE* for connecting to mobile devices (in paper mode)
*Available in February 2017
Paper Size (for paper sketching) - A5/Half Letter for Medium tablet
Max # of Pages Stored (for paper sketching) - 200 pages with unlimited layers on tablet - no connection necessary
- USB port
- Windows 7 or later (64bit)
- Mac OS 10.10 or later
- Bluetooth Classic for wireless connection to PC or Mac
- Bluetooth 4.1 LE for wireless connection to mobile devices (in paper mode)
- Internet connection to download driver* and software
- *Download and installation of driver is required to make product work.
Limited Warranty - 2 years in USA, Canada, and Latin America, 1 year China, 1 Year in AP, 1 Year in Japan, 2 Years in Europe
- US: FC, CEC (California Energy Commision), RBRC, Mercury Labeling Requirements
- Canada: IC, ENERGY EFFICIENCY STANDARDS REGULATION
- Colombia: Commission de Regulacion de Telecomunicaciones
- Costa Rica: SUTEL
- Panama: Autoridad Nacional de los Servicios Publicos
- Uruguay: URSEC
- Guatemala: SIT
- Nicaragua: Telcor
- El Salvador: Superintendencia General de Electricidad y Telecomunicaciones
- Bolivia: SITTEL
- Dominican Republic: INDOTEL
- Trinidad and Tobago: TATT
- EU/EEA/SW/Turkey: CE, RoHS
- Kuwait: Ministry of Communications
- Japan: VCCI, Radio Act
- China: SRRC (CMIIT), China RoHS, GB
- Australia/New Zealand: RCM, IDA
- Singapore: IDA
This Kit Includes:
Paintshop Pro 2018 (Digital Download Card)
Corel Paintshop Pro 2018 (Digital Download Card)
Our Price: $40.00
Intuos Pro Medium Paper Creative Pen Tablet, Black - PTH660P
Wacom Intuos Pro Medium Paper Creative Pen Tablet, Black - PTH660P
Our Price: $349.95
Stylus Pen with Pocket Clip
Universal Touch Screen Stylus Pen with Pocket Clip
Our Price: $7.99