The LG TONE+ Wireless Stereo Headset delivers a high quality audio experience in stereo sound with the convenience of Bluetooth technology. Up to 15 hours of talk time and 10 hours of listening time keep you connected socially and musically while at home, at the office or on the go. With its unique form factor and sleek design, the LG TONE+ is worn around the neck, ensuring you comfort throughout the day.
Tone+ by LG
TONE+ by LG is unique in shape and ultimate in sound! This next evolutionary step in the LG TONE family is apt-X compatible, which means it produces reference-quality sound wirelessly through Bluetooth. Plus, with TONE+ you can enjoy the convenience of Advanced Multipoint, immerse yourself in a rich audio experience with Enhanced Bass Response, and receive an audible alert when your battery is getting low.
- Scans incoming audio for sound outside of the user's voice range and removes it from the call.
- Removes feedback that can occur between the microphone and speaker, particularly during conference calls.
HD Voice* Compatible
- Compatible with the HD Voice (AMR Wideband) network.
- A lossless audio codec that produces reference quality sound wirelessly, through Bluetooth.
Voice Activated Dialing***
- User can initiate calls from the Bluetooth headset using their phone's voice dialing feature.
- Allows user to reject an incoming call by pressing a single button on the Bluetooth headset.
Text to Speech****
- Allows user to hear text messages read aloud, usually accomplished through the aid of a smartphone application and the A2DP Bluetooth profile.
Audible Pairing Assistance
- Offers user voice-guided information when pairing the Bluetooth headset with a handset.
- Allows user to easily pair their Bluetooth headset with a handset by removing the need for a PIN upon pairing.
The Bluetooth headset automatically reconnects to a previously paired handset as soon as it comes back within range.
- Permits two Bluetooth-enabled handsets to be connected to one Bluetooth headset. Supports call waiting between two paired handsets; during a call the user can accept an incoming call from one handset while putting the other on hold.
* HD Voice Compatibility required on both caller and receiver handsets. Depends on carrier service/network availability
** aptX Compatibility required on source device.
*** Some features are only available if supported by your mobile phone. Consult your mobile phone manual for further information.
**** May require a free BT Reader app download from Google Play Store. Only compatible with Android devices.