The Omron 10 Series upper arm home blood pressure monitor has advanced features that provide users with detailed information to better manage their heart health. With a touch of a button, you can learn all you need to know about your blood pressure and be reassured you're getting an accurate reading, thanks to the Calibration Check System and the Cuff Wrap Guide.
The Omron 10 Series upper arm blood pressure monitor provides you with these 10 key benefits
Calibration Check System
Dual sensors automatically double check each reading, providing you with added reassurance that each reading is accurate.
Irregular Heartbeat Detector
Detect irregular heartbeats while your blood pressure is being measured. If an irregular heartbeat is detected, an indicator icon will appear, alerting you so you can consult with your medical professional.
Cuff Wrap Guide
Indicator confirms the cuff has been wrapped correctly on your arm.
BP Level Indicator
Shows how your reading compares to internationally recognized guidelines for normal home blood pressure levels.
Two User Mode
Allows two different users to monitor and track their readings separately in the stored memory.
Patented by Omron, the pre-formed arm cuff expands to fit both regular and large sized arms to ensure more comfortable, accurate readings.
Automatically takes three consecutive readings one minute apart and displays the average, following the guidelines set by internationally recognized guidelines for home blood pressure measurement.
AC adapter that plugs into your wall and ensures your monitor is ready to use whenever you are.
With a touch of a button you can review an eight week history of your weekly morning and evening blood pressure averages.
200 Memory Storage
100 memory storage for each person (200 total) with date and time stamp allows you to review the last 100 readings with a touch of a button.
- No. 1 Doctor and Pharmacist Recommended Brand
- Dual sensors automatically double check each reading, providing you with added reassurance that each reading is accurate
- Advanced Averaging feature automatically displays the average of up to the last 3 readings taken within the last 10 minutes
- Hypertension Indicator icon alerts you if your reading exceeds internationally recognized guidelines for normal home blood pressure levels
- Detects irregular heartbeat and alerts you with a special indicator icon so you can consult with your physician