Whether you're just diving into digital or stepping up your plans, the SP-310 provides quite a comfortable experience. With flexible creative controls and an impressive combination of high-performance features and optical lenses, superb pictures are always just a snapshot away.
- See impressively clear, colorful picture results both onscreen and printed in hand thanks to a 7.1 megapixel CCD.
- 3X Optical Zoom lens 8.0 ? 24.0mm (38 ? 114mm equivalent in 35mm photography)
- Once you shoot or view your pictures with this large 2.5" LCD you'll never go back to anything smaller.
- Enjoy advanced creative control with up to 30 shooting modes - including 24 scene modes like Sports and Fireworks - from which to choose.
- Fine, precision-crafted lenses go a long way toward delivering superb quality images.
- The TruePic TURBO image processor provides faster camera start-up and shutter speed as well as enhanced image quality.
- Attach a wide or telephoto conversion lens for greater versatility.
- PictBridge technology means you can connect directly to any PictBridge-enabled printer, anywhere.
- Display an image on the camera's LCD and print it with the one-touch EASYPRINT button (w/printer connection).
- Erase an image on the LCD with the press of a button.
- See via the LCD or shoot the traditional route via the optical viewfinder.
- One-touch AEL button lets you quickly and easily lock the focus on a subject.
- Zoom in using the 3x optical zoom for greater detail.
- Shoot as close as 2cm/0.8" from your subject with Super Macro mode.
- Edit pictures right in the camera including removing red eye.
- QuickTime movie mode with audio is a great alternative to still image capture.
- Turn on the Movement Compensation during movie recording to reduce blurring of the subject.
- Take photos of a flower bud opening or the sun rising in manually set intervals with the Timelapse feature.
- Set the camera to shoot using your own customized settings every time with My Mode.
- Take impressive pictures of underwater scenery - in the ocean or in the pool - with 3 available underwater scene modes (in conjunction with the use of the underwater housing).
- Size: 3.92"W x 2.56"H x 1.38" D (99.5mm x 65.0mm x 35.0mm)
- Weight: 6.35 oz. (180g) without battery and media card
SP-310 Digital Camera
Multi-connector for USB and A/V
Quick Start Guide
Basic Instruction Manual
CD-ROM: OLYMPUS Master Software and Advanced Manual