The TomTom Touch is not just an activity tracker, it's a fitness tracker. Touch measures your percentage of body fat and muscle, also known as your body composition, on top of other 24/7 activities like steps, distance, sleep, heart rate and calories burned. Why body composition? Body composition is a great indicator of your fitness level and overall health. Knowing how your body fat and muscle percentages change over time gives you insight into your progress and shows the results of all your efforts: diet, exercise, and active lifestyle.
Body Composition - See what your Body is Made of
Measure your body fat and muscle mass percentage right from your wrist with the touch of a button on your fitness tracker. Knowing how your body composition changes over time helps you find out what works for you and understand your fitness level.
24/7 Activity Tracking - Capture your Whole Day's Activity
Make every minute count, set goals, observe trends, and stay on track. With 24/7 activity tracking you can capture steps, active time, sleep, and heart rate.
TomTom MySports - See your Achievements on the Free TomTom MySports App
Dive into your stats, view your progress, and share your achievements with your friends. Simple stats and graphs in the TomTom MySports app will help you make sense of the data. Find out what works for you and stay motivated.
- Activity Tracking: Capture steps, active time, calories burned, heart rate and sleep, 24/7 activity tracking. Set daily goals to stay on track.
- Heart Rate Monitor: Track your heart rate on your wrist throughout the day to get an indication of your fitness level
- Body Composition Monitor: See what your body is made of with the body composition feature in this fitness tracker
- Smartphone Notifications: Never miss a call and always stay connected with TomTom activity tracker watch
- Sports Mode: Track calories burned, active time and heart rate while working out
- Activity Tracking
- Activity Tracking - Steps, active minutes, distance walked, calories burned and sleep time
- Goals - Sports goals, activity goals, body goals
- Weight and Dimensions
- Display resolution - 128 x 32 pixels
- Display size - 5.58 x 22.38 mm
- Storage - 4 MB
- Thickness - .45 in
- Weight (module only) - 10 g
- Wrist size (small) - 125-165 mm
- Sensors - Motion sensor (accelerometer + gyro), optical heart rate monitor
- Start/Stop activity - Heart rate, active time, calories burned, clock time
- Water-resistant - IPX7 (splash-proof, shower-proof, do not swim)
- Battery life - Up to 5 days of tracking
- List of compatible phones
- Apple - all iPhones with iOS 8 and above
- Android 4.4 and above with following phones -
- Samsung - S7, S7 Edge, S6, S6 Edge, S5, S5 Mini, S5 Plus, S4, S4 Mini, A3, A5, Note 3, Note 4, J5,
- Nexus - 5, 5X, 6
- HTC - One M8 and M9
- LG - G4
- Sony - Xperia Z3, Z3 Compact, Z5, Z5 Compact
- Huawei - P8, P8 Lite
- OnePlus One
- If your phone is not on this list we cannot guarantee that your phone is compatible with the TomTom MySports app.