The AAXA LED Showtime 3D is a next generation projector employing Light-Emitting-Diodes (LEDs), an exceptional 450 lumen optical engine and a high resolution 1280x800 DLP imager. LED light-sources have a 20,000 hour life-span (10x that of traditional projector lamps) and directly inject red, green, and blue colored light into the projection engine instead of relying on filtering white light. The result is vivid, colorful images that lasts the life-time of the projector, eliminating the need to replace the projector lamp.
The AAXA LED Showtime 3D features native 720P (WXGA) resolution, advanced 450 lumen optical engine, 3D ready graphics processor, an onboard Movie, Slideshow, and Music player, and is capable of producing a deep, immersive picture of up to 160". Inputs include full-sized HDMI and VGA inputs capable of supporting 1080P and 1280x800 respectively, a Composite Video input cable, headphone output, USB stick support for media playback, and onboard 2 watt speakers. With a powerful ARM processor, the Showtime can double as a stand-alone entertainment system without the need to connect to a video source or game console.
- Stunning 450 Lumen Optical Engine
- Native 720P HD Resolution
- 160" Screen Size for Immersive Games & Movies
- 20,000 Hour LED Light Source
- Full Sized HDMI, VGA, inputs
- Powerful ARM Processor for Video, Pics
- MP3, AVI, JPG, and text file support
- 3D Ready with onboard decoder
3D Ready Processor
The Showtime is 3D Ready with "DLP-3D" image processing capability able to display 3D movies, games, and educational content. 3D Operation requires 3D glasses and Quad Buffered 3D Graphics card.
Game and Movie Ready
The LED Showtime 3D is the perfect match for both gamers and movie enthusiasts. The LED Showtime is optically tuned for fast paced gaming where the color-sequential light-source coupled with a fast-acting imager eliminates color-smearing and rainbowing found on older color-wheel type projectors. Additionally Luminus LEDs were selected for the best color reproduction found in solid-state projection lighting.
High Definition WXGA Resolution
The LED Showtime 3D features highest-in-class resolution at WXGA (1280x800), otherwise known as "High Definition 720P" and is the base resolution for blu-ray DVDs. Unlike competitors that claim high resolution through digital scaling, the LED Showtime 3D's native resolution is 1280x800 pixels and is capable of scaling resolutions up to 1080P providing a native high definition experience.
Super Color and Image Quality
The Vibrant Color Technology and triple Luminus LED light source in the LED Showtime 3D produces a vivid display with amazing color saturation.
High Perceived Brightness
In darker environments the perception of brightness is influenced by contrast, color quality, and other optical factors rather than raw lumens. While the LED Showtime 3D's 450 lumens is brighter than the P300 model (rated at 300 peak lumens), the perceived difference is even greater because the LED Showtime 3D is specifically engineered for improved contrast, optical characteristics and color quality resulting in a substantially higher perceived brightness compared to the AAXA P300.
Long Operation Life and Quick On & Off
- Conventional lamp-based projectors require frequent bulb changes with very expensive bulbs that cost hundred of dollars.
- Long warm-up and cool down times, sometimes for several minutes, are required for projectors using traditional lamps.
- The Showtime's LED light source lasts 10 times longer than conventional lamps so bulb changes are a thing of the past!
- The LED light source enables the LED Showtime 3D to achieve full brightness within seconds. Of course, it turns off instantly as well.
Automatic Keystone Correction
The LED Showtime 3D has an advanced automatic keystone correction so your image is never out of proportion. The device will automatically sense if the projected image requires vertical keystone, and will adjust the image digitally.
Versatile Multimedia Support
- Onboard media player supports popular file formats
- Share movies, videos, photos with friends and family
- Bring presentations anywhere and everywhere
- Enjoy gaming and entertainment without large TV's
Inputs & Connectors
- Full-Size VGA Connection
- Full-Size 1080P HDMI Connection
- USB Port for Video & Picture Playback
- Composite RCA, Adapter included
- Audio Out 3.5mm Jack, Headphone Out
The Showtime's LED light source consumes less power. The LED is also 100 Percent free of mercury and, as the bulb never needs to be replaced, there are no discarded bulbs.
- Max Resolution: 1920x1080 (1080P)
- Native Resolution: 1280x800 (WXGA)
- Brightness: 450 Lumens
- Contrast Ratio: 2000:1
- Projection Lens: Manual Focus
- Projection Image: Available Size 10 ~ 160 inch
- Lamp: Triple RGB LEDs with Vibrant Color Technology
- Life: 20,000hrs
- Projection Angle: 27.85 Degrees
- Keystone Correction: Auto and Manual (Digital)
- Audio Output: 2W (x2) stereo speakers, Stereo speaker/headphone mini-jack
- Color: Glossy Black
- File Playback: USB Memory Stick reader
- Menu Language: English, Spanish, French, Dutch, Chinese (Traditional and Simplified), Korean and Japanese
- Aspect Ratio Control: 16:10
- Throw Ratio: 1.22
- Dimensions: 5.9" x 5.2" x 1.4"
- Weight: 1.5 lbs
- Power Consumption: 85w
- Supported Formats: MP4 / MP3 / AVI / BMP / JPG / GIF / TXT
- Conformances: CE, FCC Class A
Inputs / Outputs:
- Video In: HDMI, VGA, Composite A/V (3.5mm Jack)
- Audio Out: 3.5mm Stereo Headphone Jack
- USB: 5 Pin USB 2.0
In the box:
- Composite AV Cable
- Wall Charger
- Remote Control