OPEN BOX CONDITION DESCRIPTION
This OPEN BOX product has been inspected by our qualified in-house technicians to ensure 100% working condition & with all original accessories. It may contain minor cosmetic scratches or imperfect packaging. Returns will only be accepted if found defective. Please contact us with any questions before placing your order for further assistance
V6 Series monitors feature Acer eColor technology for striking visuals, and Acer ComfyView innovations that reduce glare to deliver most-comfortable viewing. These sturdy monitors also have a wide array of ports, so you can connect many types of devices and do more at once. In addition, they utilize eco-friendly features to save power and money.
- VESA Mount: Save space and add drama to a room by putting this display on a wall
- Acer EcoDisplay: This display has an environmentally friendly design that focuses on recyclability, low power consumption, and more.
- ACM: Whites are whiter, blacks are blacker and more detail is revealed in the shadows with Adaptive Contrast Management.
- Acer eColor: Easily adjust display settings to best suit whatever you're viewing - data, media, movies or photos.
- Number of Screens: 1
- Screen Size: 19.5"
- Screen Mode: HD+
- Response Time: 5 ms
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Horizontal Viewing Angle: 90 degree
- Vertical Viewing Angle: 65 degree
- Backlight Technology: LED
- HDCP Supported: Yes
- Panel Technology: Twisted Nematic Film (TN Film)
- Adjustable Display Angle: Yes
- Adjustable Display Height: No
- Adjustable Display Pivot: No
- Maximum Resolution: 1600 x 900
- Standard Refresh Rate: 60 Hz
- Color Supported: 16.7 Million Colors
- Contrast Ratio: 100,000,000:1
- Brightness: 200 Nit
- Input Voltage: 110 V AC, 220 V AC
- Operating Power Consumption: 16.20 W
- Standby Power Consumption: 450 mW
- Off-Mode Power Consumption: 350 mW
- Dimensions(W x H): 18.2 x 10.9 in
- Dimensions with Stand (W x D x H): 18.24 x 7.52 x 14.26 in
- Package Contents: V206HQL Widescreen LCD Monitor, 1 x DVI Cable, 1 x VGA Cable, Power Cord
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority: MPR II