Do more than just view an image. Touch it. Control it. Interact with it using Acer's advanced T2 Series monitors. Multi-touch; WQHD resolution1 and great digital connectivity are brought together with style to provide the ultimate touch experience. Plus; an ergonomic design lets you navigate in complete comfort.
Easily transfer text and data files; photos and even movies at ten times the speed of USB 2.0.
1920 x 1080 resolution in a 16:9 aspect ratio makes movies more real and dramatic. Small details and text are clear.
Put the world at your fingertips! Touch control is more precise and everything is more responsive.
Whites are whiter; blacks are blacker and more detail is revealed in the shadows with Adaptive Contrast Management.
IPS (In-plane switching)
Colors stay true no matter what angle you're viewing from. Share what's on your screen with friends and family.
Easily adjust display settings to best suit whatever you're viewing - data; media; movies or photos.
- Screen Size: 23"
- Screen Mode: Full HD
- Response Time: 5 ms
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Horizontal Viewing Angle: 178 degree
- Vertical Viewing Angle: 178 degree
- Backlight Technology: LED
- Panel Technology: In-plane Switching (IPS) Technology
- Features: Mobile High-Definition Link (MHL)
- Adjustable Display Angle: Yes
- Adjustable Display Height: No
- Adjustable Display Pivot: No
- Maximum Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Standard Refresh Rate: 60 Hz
- Color Supported: 16.7 Million Colors
- Brightness: 300 Nit
- Number of Speakers: 2
- Speakers: Yes
- Speaker Output Power: 1.50 W
- HDMI: Yes
- USB: Yes
- VGA: Yes
- Input Voltage: 110 V AC; 220 V AC
- Operating Power Consumption: 20.90 W
- Standby Power Consumption: 490 mW
- Off-Mode Power Consumption: 480 mW
- Color: Black
- Height: 16.5"
- Width: 22.6"
- Depth: 1.5"
- Height with Stand: 17.91"
- Width with Stand: 22.60"
- Depth with Stand: 1.97"
- Weight (Approximate): 11.38 lb.
- Weight with Stand (Approximate): 12.57 lb.
- Environmental Certification: MPR II
- Warranty: Limited Warranty agreement applies.