Employing the extra-fast PCIe Gen3x4 interface and supporting NVMe 1.3, the GAMMIX S11 Pro delivers blazing fast read/write speeds of up to 3500/3000MB per second. What’s more, the S11 Pro is encased in a heatsink that reduces the SSD's temperatures by up to 10 degrees C. Equipped with 3D NAND Flash along with SLC Caching, a DRAM Cache Buffer, End-to-End Data Protection, and LDPC ECC technology, it maintains high speeds and data integrity even during intense gaming, rendering, overclocking, and other high-demand applications.
• PCIe Gen3x4 interface: read/write up to 3500/3000MB/s
• NVMe 1.3 supported
• Next-generation 3D NAND Flash: Higher capacity, durability, and power efficiency
• M.2 2280 form factor: supports desktops with the latest Intel and AMD platforms
• Built for pros: ideal for gamers, PC enthusiasts, overclockers, and video rendering professionals
Cool-Headed in the Face of Battle
A heatsink with a sports-car-inspired design makes the S11 Pro look and stay cool. Compared to M.2 SSDs without a heatsink, the S11 Pro is up to 10 degrees C cooler, offering enhanced system stability.
Accelerate on to Victory
Featuring SLC Caching and a DRAM cache buffer, the S11 Pro accelerates read/write speeds up to 3500/3000MB/s and delivers random performance of up to 390K/380K IOPS. Whether booting, gaming or transferring large files, the S11 Pro accomplish them quickly and effectively.
3D NAND FLASH – Higher Capacities for More Games
Implementing advanced 3D NAND Flash, S11 Pro features higher storage capacities of up to 1TB, while also providing higher efficiency, rugged reliability and a high TBW (Total Bytes Written).
Data Integrity, Security, and Stability
The GAMMIX S11 Pro supports LDPC (Low-Density Parity-Check) error correcting code technology to detect and fix a wider range of data errors for more accurate data transfers. Meanwhile, End-to-End Data Protection and RAID Engine support ensure data security and improve transmission stability.
Backed by a 5-Year Warranty
Every component on the GAMMIX S11 Pro has passed meticulous screening, testing, and certification. The GAMMIX S11 ships with the comfort of a 5-year warranty.
• Capacity: 256TB
• Form Factor: M.2 2280
• NAND Flash: 3D TLC
• Dimensions (L x W x H): 22 x 80 x 6.1mm
• Weight: 11g / 0.38oz
• Interface: PCIe Gen3x4
• Performance(Max): Read 3500MB/s , Write 3000MB/s Maximum 4K random read/write IOPS : up to 390K/380K * Performance may vary based on SSD capacity, host hardware and software, operating system, and other system variables.
• Operating temperature: 0 degrees C - 70 degrees C
• Storage temperature: -40 degrees C - 85 degrees C
• Shock resistance: 1500G/0.5ms
• MTBF: 2,000,000 hours
• Warranty: 5 years