The AKB-150UB-TAA – a TAA Compliant input device designed for GSA sales to government agencies, the military, their suppliers and vendors, and other organizations
requiring end products manufactured to U.S. Trade Agreement Act Specifications.
Built-in Smart Card Reader
The built-in Smart Card Reader brings extra security and ease for identification systems, secure web applications, and secure logon. Due to its secure nature, smart card keyboards are extensively used by industries like banking, healthcare, e-commerce, and government agencies. This device supports multiple international standards including ISO7816 for IC card standard, PC/SC 2.0 for Windows Smart Card standard, Microsoft WHQL, and USB-IF CCID standard.
Integrated Palm Rest
Designed to keep your hands in a natural resting position, this not only relieves joint pain and improves posture, but has also been shown to relieve back pain and spinal discomfort.
Split Ergonomic Design
The design of this keyboard with the split key zones and gently sloped shape encourages natural position of hands, wrists, and forearms in maximum comfort for long use.
Internet & Multimedia Hotkeys
keyboard has to offer.multimedia tools with the 13 built-in hotkeys this Get instant access to your commonly used Internet and
Membrane Key Switch
The quiet membrane keys offer you fast and comfortable typing experience and a lifecycle of more than five million keystrokes.
- Keyboard Layout: 105-Key US layout
- Key Type: Membrane Switches
- Connection: USB
- Indicator: Smart Card, Num Lock, Caps Lock & Scroll Lock
- Hotkeys: 6 Internet Hotkeys (Home, Back, Forward, Refresh, Search, Favorites) 7 Multimedia Hotkeys (Play/Pause, Previous Track, Next Track, Volume Up, Volume Down, Mute)
- Life Cycle: 5 Million Keystrokes
- Dimensions:20.5″ x 9.3″ x 1.5″ (521 x 235 x 38 mm)
- Weight: 1.95 lbs (885g)
- Certificates: FCC, CE, ROHS
Smart Card Specifications:
• EMV 4.0 Level 1
• PBOC2.0 Level 1
• USB-IF certified, supports USB 2.0 full speed
• Based on ISO7816 implementation
• Supports PC Smart Card (PC/SC 2.0) industry standard
• Supports Microsoft Smart Card for Windows
• Meet Microsoft WHQL USB Smart Card Reader requirement
• Meet US Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS) Publication 201. Requirements on smart card reader interoperability
• Supports T0, T1 Protocol
• Supports ISO7816 Class A, B, and C (5V/3V/1.8V) Card
• Support EEPROM for USB descriptors customization (PID/VID/iManufacturer/iProduct/Serial Number), Direct Web Page Link, and accessing memory card module
- Operating System:Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- Connectivity Interface: USB