The NuScan 7100CU is the new addition to Adesso's Handheld CCD Barcode Scanner Family. Sharing many of its predecessors' superior qualities; Nuscan 7100CU is capable of scanning up to 500 scans per second and scanning away from up to 20 in. thanks to its 32 bit microprocessor. Programming different settings; editing various data's and scanning different 1D barcode symbolizes has never been easier with it's built in decoder. Users also don't have to worry about breaking the scanner from accidental drops because the NuScan 7100CU is capable of dropping from 1.5 meters. On top of these great features; its design will ensure users can complete their scanning needs with comfort.
Reliable Data Collection
The NuScan 7100CU's built-in decoder can read the majority of 1D barcodes in existence and its driver-less operation makes it easy to use with both Windows and Mac operating systems.
Superior Scanning Performance
The 500 scans per second rate and innovative high pixels CCD offers fast and accurate scanning results. The CCD sensor is able to scan barcodes up to 20 in. of scan depth.
With the scanner's CCD engine and durable silicone plastic material; it makes the Nuscan 7100CU less likely to become damaged due to accidental drops.
Easy-to-hold grip and a thumb-switch offer maximum comfort for long scanning use.
- Reliable Data Collection
- Superior Scanning Performance
- Drop Protection
- Ergonomic Design
- Light Source: 632 nm Visible Red LED
- Depth of Field: 0 - 20 in. (20mil/0.5mm; PCS90%)
- Scan Rate: 500 scans/sec
- Best Resolution: 0.1 mm (3mils)
- Print Contrast: Min. PCS 45% 4mil/0.1mm
- Scan Angle: 5 degree - 60 degree (+/-5 degree)
- LED Indicators: Green LED & beeper
- Interface: USB
- Input voltage: 5 VDC +/- 0.5 %
- Operating Current: 170 +/- 5% mA
- Operating Temperature: 0 degreeC ~ 50 degreeC (32 degreeF ~ 122 degreeF)
- Storage Temperature: -20 degreeC ~ 70 degreeC (-4 degreeF ~ 158 degreeF)
- Humidity Operation: 20% ~ 95% (non-condensing)
- Light Levels: Max. 100;000 Lux (fluorescence)
- Shock: Designed to withstand 5ft (1.5m) free-fall drops
- Supported Symbolizes: Coda bar/NW7; Code 11; Code 26; Code32/Italian Pharmacy; Code 39; Code 39 Full ASCII; Code 93; Code 128; China Postage; EAN 128; GS1 Data Bar; GS1 Data Bar Stacked; Interleave 25; Industrial 25; LCD 25; Matrix 25; MSI/Plessy; Tele pen; UPC/EAN/JAN
- System Requirements: Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10; Mac OS X; USB port
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 6 x 3.5 x 2.8 in. (155 x90 x 70mm)
- Weight: 0.23 lbs. (105g cable excluded)