The K 702 combine an extremely accurate response with yet unseen agility and spaciousness. This is achieved by using revolutionary flat-wire voice coils and a patented Varimotion two-layer diaphragm. A totally open design and a high performance cable complete these reference headphones.
Their comfortable, specially shaped "3D-form" ear pads and a padded genuine-leather headband ensure a perfect fit. They are individually tested and numbered.
K 702 - experience pure perfection.
- Flat wire voice coil
- Patented Varimotion two-layer diaphragm
- "3D Form" ear pads for perfect fit
- Individually tested and numbered
- Type open-back, dynamic headphones
- Sensitivity 105 dB/V
- Frequency range 10 to 39,800 Hz
- Rated impedance 62 ohms
- Max. input power 200 mW
- Cable 3 m single-sided (99.9% oxygen-free)
- Connector gold plated stereo jack plug 6.3 mm (1/4")
- Adapter gold plated convertible jack plug 3.5/6.3 mm (1/4" to 1/8")
- Net weight (without cable) 235 g (8.3 oz.)