Peace of mind, no matter where you are.
Is everything at home okay? Did I leave the garage open? Are the kids home from school? With the Amcrest ProHD camera, you can be in two (or more) places at once. Check-in on the things you care about - from anywhere.
Everything you've wanted in a security camera.
No monthly fees. Pan and tilt, two-way audio, motion detection, night vision, 4 hours of free cloud storage, and a lot more. This is the camera you've been waiting for.
Get set up quickly and easily.
The ProHD camera comes with a QR code on the bottom that can be scanned with a mobile device using our free Amcrest View app (available on iOS/Android/Kindle). Say bye-bye to traditional, complex setup processes that require you to have a degree in networking. The ProHD can be quickly and easily set up by anyone on Wi-Fi, using a mobile device. Instantly see live video using your computer, tablet, or phone from anywhere.
Experience true HD in 1080p
Featuring a Sony image sensor and Ambarella processor, the Amcrest ProHD camera streams in crisp, 1080p video quality. Soak in the vivid colors and rich imagery provided by a full 1920 x 1080p resolution at 30 frames per second (FPS). No need to strain your eyes, lean in close, or play the guessing game when you have this level of detail.
4 Hours of Free Cloud Storage
With Amcrest Cloud, you can login from a computer (PC or Mac), or use the Amcrest Cloud app on a mobile device to check on recorded footage. With an intelligent timeline display and intuitive interface, easily playback your recordings in seamless 1080p quality. Amcrest Cloud offers 4 hours of continuous recorded storage for free. You are never forced into paying subscription fees, and can start using our cloud service risk-free. Optional 7-day, 15-day, and 30-day storage plans are available for a monthly charge per camera.
Multiple Storage Options
In addition to Amcrest Cloud, the Amcrest ProHD camera can also record to a MicroSD card (not included), an FTP server, a NAS, onto your local computer, or to any Amcrest NVR (not included). We give you full control over how you want to use your camera, and never force you to use a specific solution. With the ProHD camera, you have full control over your recordings and can manage them however you'd like. For intelligent video storage and management tools, a Synology NAS is the perfect solution for comprehensive home surveillance while also serving as your own private cloud for managing multimedia, file sharing, and data backup.
Pan/Tilt with Enhanced Zoom
View an entire area with fluid 360-degree pan/tilt visibility and a digital zoom function that constantly enhances and sharpens your video. With a 90-degree viewing angle and the ability to move the camera from wherever you are, you'll always have complete control over what you're watching.
Talk and Listen with Two-Way Audio
Sometimes it's not enough to just see what's going on. The Amcrest ProHD camera allows you to be there with built-in two-way audio. The camera contains an embedded speaker and mic, and utilizes a state-of-the-art noise cancelling algorithm. Whether on your computer or smartphone, everything you say or hear will come through clearly and instantly, so you can talk and listen like you never left.
See in the dark up to 32 feet
Cutting-edge night vision technology allows you to get a crystal clear picture, even in total darkness. The ProHD camera has 12 IR LEDs which provide up to 32 feet of night vision. With the ability to light up an entire room at night, you'll never be in the dark again.
US Warranty and Lifetime Support
All purchases include Amcrest's 1-Year Domestic Warranty plus Lifetime Support, making our fully-featured, quality engineered ProHD camera one of the best values available for a security camera. Enjoy peace of mind knowing that if your ProHD camera ever stops working within a year of purchase, it will be replaced promptly from our headquarters based in Houston, Texas.
- Stunning Full HD 1080P Video at 30fps. Record and Playback via local microSD Card, Amcrest or ONVIF NVR, FTP Upload, and Blue Iris. Amcrest Cloud Video Recording Service Available.
- Quick WiFi Setup via iPhone or Android Smartphone using the Amcrest View App (Included). Seamlessly Stream Video and Two Way Audio Directly to Your Smartphone, Tablet, Apple Mac or Windows PC.
- Remarkable Field of View with Super Wide 90 degree Viewing Angle, Remote Pan/Tilt, Intelligent Digital Zoom, and IR LED Night Vision Up to 32 feet.
- Stay in Touch with Two Way Talk, Intelligent Motion Alerts, Email Alerts/Snapshots as well as Mobile and Web Apps (Safari, Firefox, IE Supported - Chrome Supported on Amcrest Cloud). Features Sony image sensor and Ambarella processor. All cameras CE and FCC certified with UL compliant, 10-foot power supplies. Full 1-Year US Warranty and Lifetime Support Provided Directly from Amcrest. Our support team is available at 1-888-212-7538
- Please Note : This is a 2.4ghz supported camera and it does not support 5ghz networks. Kindly refer the Instructional Video and the User Manual before use.
Field of View - Wide 90 Degrees
Pan, Tilt, Zoom - Yes/Yes/Yes, with Intelligent Digital Zoom
Night Vision - Up to 32ft
Two-Way Audio - Yes: Built-in Mic/Speaker, and includes External Audio Jacks
Motion Alerts - Yes
Quick & Easy Setup - Yes
Cloud Recording - Optional - Free Trial includes 4 hours of Free Storage
Local Recording - FTP, NVR, MicroSD Card, Amcrest Cloud
Connection Type - Wired/WiFi (2.4gHz) - WEP, WPA, WPA2 Encryption
Video Resolution - Full HD: 1920x1080p, H.264 Compression