The ProSeries High Power ac750 Access Point / Router is a multifaceted; long range; business-class Wi-Fi device with a unique set of 5 different modes. Router Mode allows it to act as a high power; long range Wi-Fi Router. Access Point Mode is when the device is wired to any existing network to add long range; secure Wi-Fi access. In WDS-AP Mode you can connect multiple Access Points together; wirelessly; to deliver wired and wireless Internet access across a large area. And for more intricate; larger networks - the APR175P can be placed in Controller Mode or Managed Mode. Controller Mode allows for remote management of up to 7 Access Points; simultaneously; that are configured in Managed Mode. This Mode allows for swift; simultaneous updates and control of a more broad and complex network. The ProSeries ac750 Access Point is equipped with twelve high power amplifiers and three high gain; external antennas for up to 500mW of Wi-Fi output power. The combination of Amped Wireless High Power technology and blazing-fast ac750 Wi-Fi delivers unmatched range and speed performance. It features the highest quality components and is tested under the strictest standards to ensure reliability and performance under demanding business environments.
The APR175P is built with advanced security features with the ability to support up to 32 Wi-Fi networks; each with unique security and access configurations. Every individual Wi-Fi network is equipped with smart security features that allow for the isolation of connecting devices; bandwidth restrictions; network access restrictions; VLANs; max user settings; MAC filtering; access schedules and much more. The two gigabit ports on the APR175P feature customized VLAN settings and bandwidth controls as well. Intrusion detection systems and RADIUS servers (internal and external) are also provided for maximum security.
Deploying the ProSeries High Power Solutions is simple with Power over Ethernet support and magnetic or wall based mounting options. Installation and management is easy for anyone with graphical maps with customizable floor plans and coverage areas; along with analytics for each Access Point. Allowing for ease of control; flexibility in your network and a quick; yet powerful; solution for your Wi-Fi needs.
Penetrate Walls & Eliminate Dead Spots
Add long range Wi-Fi access to your office or business with the APR175P. High Power amplifiers; low noise amplifiers and three high gain antennas provide unmatched Wi-Fi power and coverage. Providing maximum range; it easily penetrates walls and eliminates Wi-Fi dead spots.
12 Powerful Amplifiers: Up to 8;000 sq ft. of Wi-Fi Coverage
The APR175P is jam-packed with high power technology. With a total of 12 advanced amplifiers and 3 high gain antennas; it delivers up to 8;000 sq ft. of Wi-Fi coverage.
Blazing-Fast ac750 Wi-Fi Speeds
Next generation 802.11ac Wi-Fi technology provides Wi-Fi speeds up to six times faster than 802.11n. Making it an ideal device for instant transfers of large files and buffer and lag-free HD video streaming onto multiple devices at once. ac750 Wi-Fi speeds provide up to 450Mbps 2.4GHz connections and up to 1300Mbps 5GHz connections; simultaneously.
More Bandwidth for More Devices
The APR175P combines ac750 Wi-Fi speeds with Amped Wireless' High Power Technology to provide multiple room; blazing-fast Wi-Fi coverage. The increased bandwidth of ac750 Wi-Fi means seamless support for businesses with many simultaneous users.
Multiple Operational Modes Deliver Versatility
The APR175P features support for up to five operational modes: Router Mode; Access Point Mode; Managed Access Point Mode; Access Point Controller Mode and WDS Access Point Mode.
Centralized Management: AP Controller Mode
Manage up to seven Access Points; simultaneously and easily configure any setting from a single web interface.
Create up to 32 Unique Wi-Fi Networks
Each Access Point can support up to 32 Wi-Fi networks each with its own unique network ID; security settings; bandwidth restrictions; VLAN settings; load balancing features; RADIUS authentication and/or MAC filtering rules and more.
Robust Access Controls & Schedules
Take full control of your network by setting schedules for when Wi-Fi is enabled or disabled; restrict user access via MAC address; RADIUS servers (internal or external); virtual networks and more.
Smart; Advanced Wi-Fi Security Features
Lock down your Wi-Fi networks by restricting access to the Internet only; blocking access to other network devices and isolating devices connecting to the same Wi-Fi network.
Graphical Maps; Advanced Analytics & Logs
View your network deployment with customizable graphical maps of all of your Access Points. Upload your personal floor plan and adjust the Wi-Fi coverage display of each AP to match your network layout. Access charts and graphs for each Access Point with data regarding network data; CPU usage; memory and much more.
Smart Gigabit Ports with Power over Ethernet
Customize and secure the gigabit wired ports with VLAN settings and bandwidth restrictions. Features one Power over Ethernet port for easy installations.
Powerful Processor for Faster Networking
The APR175P features a powerful internal processor for computing networking commands at blazing speeds which results in faster wired and wireless connections for demanding networks.
IDS: Intrusion Detection System
Monitor network activities for malicious activities and connection violations. Block devices that repeatedly fail to connect. Request notifications via email of failed login attempts.
Intuitive Installation Features: Magnetic Mounting & PoE
Features four magnetic mounts on the bottom of the device that allow it to attach to any metal surface or use the included metal brackets (mounting template included) to easily mount the Access Point to any flat surface. Power over Ethernet; audible buzzers and LED controls make installation and troubleshooting easy.
Simple Plug & Play Setup Features
Getting started is simple. The APR175P features Basic Setup Wizards to guide you through the initial setup of each operational mode. An auto DHCP server also allows for plug and play setup to most networks.
- Add up to 8;000 sq ft. of long range; blazing-fast Wi-Fi throughout your office; campus or business
- Go further with high power technology; 12 high power amplifiers and 3 high gain antennas
- Do more with multiple operational modes: Router; AP; Managed AP; AP Controller and WDS-AP
- Manage up to 7 APs at once and easily configure any setting from a single web interface
- Support up to 100 users and 32 Wi-Fi networks; on a single AP; with unique security features
- Restrict network access and isolate devices with business-class controls and advanced security
- Enjoy fuss-free installation with Power over Ethernet and magnetic mounting brackets
- Wireless Standard: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- Frequency Band: 2.4GHz; 5GHz Simultaneous
- Wireless Speed: 2.4GHz: 450Mbps (Rx); 450Mbps (Tx); 5GHz: 1300Mbps (Rx); 1300Mbps (Tx)
- Amplifiers: 3 x 2.4GHz Amplifiers; 3 x 5GHz Amplifiers; 6 x Low Noise Amplifiers
- Wireless Security: WEP; WPA; WPA2; WPA Mixed; WPS; RADIUS
- Antennas: 3 x Detachable High Gain Dual Band Antennas
- Ports: 1 x RJ-45 10/100/1000M LAN Port; 1 x RJ-45 10/100/1000M WAN/LAN/PoE Port; 1 x RJ-45 Console Port; 1 x USB 2.0 Port for Firmware Upgrades & Admin
- Power Adapter Rating: Switching Adapter; Input: 100-240v; Output: 12v; 4A
- Mounting: Desktop or Wall (Magnet); Magnetic Mounting Kit Included
- Setup Requirements: Router Mode: Broadband Internet Modem with Ethernet Port; Computer with wired or wireless network adapter; Access Point Modes: A router or network switch with an available network (LAN) network port; Computer with wired (RJ-45) or wireless (802.11a/b/g/n/ac) adapter; AP Controller Mode / Managed AP Mode; Additional APR175Ps for AP Management
- Warranty: 1 Year