Designed for finishing the edges and hems of a wide range of fabrics, including formal wear, linens and stretchy fabrics, and for creating ruffles and decorative edges, the Brother 1034D Serger is the perfect addition to any sewing room. This reliable, easy to learn and use 3 or 4 thread serger features 22 stitch functions, and snap-on, interchangeable creative feet. Stitch options include 4 thread overlock, 3 thread overlock, narrow hem, rolled hem, and ribbon lock stitches. With its differential fabric feed, the 1034D helps you achieve better stitch quality, for a more even, professional finish, even on very thin or stretchy fabrics. Threading is easy, with the color-coded upper thread guides and lower looper threading system. Plus, the included snap-on presser feet allow for quick and easy changes to transition to each desired stitch. To help you get started, the 1034D includes an instructional video, and a complete, printed instructional manual in English and Spanish. Backed with a 25-year limited warrantee, and free phone support for the life of the product.
- Versatile stitch options: Choose from 4 thread overlock, 3 thread overlock, narrow hem, rolled hem, and ribbon lock stitches.
- Easy threading: The 1034D has easy to follow, color-coded lay-in threading, and the lower looper threading system is designed to make sure the thread stays right in place.
- Differential fabric feed for better stitch quality: The differential fabric feed helps improve the stitch quality on virtually all types of fabric, especially important when sewing stretchy, knitted, or thin fabrics. Differential feed ratio is 0.7 to 2.0.
- Fast, up to 1300 stitches per minute: Saves time, and delivers high quality stitching, even at up to a high 1300 spm speed.
- Adjustable stitch width: The stitch width can be easily adjusted between 5mm to 7mm from left needle, helping to provide the perfect stitch width for your project.
- Removable free arm: Simply slide off the removable arm to serge cylindrical items such as sleeves.
- Uses standard sewing machine needles: No need to purchase special needles - the 1034D can use most standard home sewing machine needles.
- Bilingual operation manual and instructional CD: The 1034D comes complete with an instructional video, and a printed, English and Spanish operation manual.
- Adjustable on/off knife feature: The knife can be adjusted on or off by a simple lever operation. Useful for pintucking and flatlock.
- Adjustable foot pressure: The pressure of the presser foot is fully adjustable, to help ensure consistently highly quality stitching on both heavy and light fabrics. Loosening the pressure for lightweight materials will help prevent puckering, and will allow for easier sewing of curves.
- Removable stitch finger: Helps ensure consistently well-formed stitches along fabric edges.
- Brightly lit workspace: No more task lights needed, as brilliant light floods the needle area.
- Optional feet available: Expand your options with additional Brother serger feet, available for additional purchase. For reinforced tape or elastic applications, be sure to use the optional Brother SA212 Serger Elastic Application Foot.
About Brother International Corporation
Brother International Corporation has earned its reputation as a leading supplier of innovative products for home sewing and embroidery enthusiasts. The company is recognized for its high-quality, state-of-the-art machines and accessories, offering ease of use and flexibility at affordable prices. Brother is a wholly owned subsidiary of Brother Industries Ltd.
- Stitch Select: Dial
- Lighting: Bulb
- Maximum Sewing Speed (Stitches Per Minute): 1,300
- Feed Dog: Differential Feed
- Stitch Width (mm): 5.0 - 7.0 mm from left needle
- Stitch Length (mm): 2.0 - 4.0 mm (for overlock stitch), 1.0-2.0 mm (for narrow stitch), 1.0 mm (for roll stitch)
- Presser Foot Pressure Adjustment: Yes
- Specialty Feet Included: Yes
- Accessory Storage: Yes
- Included Accessory Feet: Standard foot, blind stitch foot, gathering foot
- Other Included Accessories: 4 large spools of serger thread, soft cover, accessory bag with needle set, 4 thread nets, 4 thread spool caps, 4 thread nets, tweezers, cleaning brush, hexogonal driver, trim trap, foot controller pedal, instruction DVD, instruction manual
- Warranty: 25 year limited warranty
- Machine Dimensions (H x W x D): 11.73" x 10.98" x 13.19"
- Machine Weight: 13.45 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions (H x W x D): 14.37" x 15.35" x 17.32"
- Shipping Weight: 19.84 lbs.
- UL/CSA Listed: Yes, 110v
- Overlock Seam Width: 5.0 - 7.0mm from left needle
- Double Chain Stitch: No
- Cover Stitch: No
- 2/3/4 Thread Change: No
- Differential Feed: 0.7 - 2.0mm
- Change for Rolled Hemming: Removable
- Underlooper Threader: Yes
- Stitch Fingers: 1
- Knife Drive Type: Lower drive
This Kit Includes:
3 or 4 Thread Serger with Easy Lay In Threading with Differential Feed - 1034D
Brother 3 or 4 Thread Serger with Easy Lay In Threading with Differential Feed - 1034D
Our Price: $249.00