Brilliant Color, Advanced Compatibility, Extended Battery Life, and More
- Bright and colorful 3000 lumens combined with a 23000:1 Contrast Ratio
- Reference Display Mode provides accurate, vibrant color via REC.709
- 1080p Full HD Resolution delivers stunning movies and games
- sRGB color profile enables rich, accurate color based on the primaries of Rec.709b when used with both a PC or Mac
- 8000 hour lamp life reduces overall cost of use
- BrilliantColor dazzles with color enhancement
The Optoma HD142X is a dynamic and cost effective 1080p Home Theater Projector packed with a array of features including 3000 lumens, 1920x1080 Full HD Resolution, 1.1x Zoom, sRGB support, and 23000:1 contrast ratio. The HD142X is the perfect Home Theater Projector for watching your favorite Blu-ray movie on movie night or catching up with Games of Thrones on a Sunday Evening.
It is also a great projector for gaming platforms including Xbox One, PS4, and personal computers. The advanced optical lens, crisp 1080p graphics, and deep blacks produce detailed and vivid graphics and textures. In addition, sRGB color profile enables rich accurate color, based on the primaries of Rec.709 HDTV specification when used with a PC, Mac, or any sRGB compatible source.
The HD142X features the latest and greatest digital media interface with support for MHL v1.2-enabled HDMI ports. In addition, it is compatible with MHL devices such as Optoma?s HDCast Pro, Roku Streaming Stick, and smart phones which connect directly to the projector to playback music and video, view pictures and even share web pages and other user-generated digital media content.
The 8000 hour lamp life leads to extended hours of viewing, with limited need for maintenance and a lower overall cost of use, without sacrificing outstanding picture quality.
- Display Technology: Single 0.65" DC3 DMD, DLP Technology by Texas Instruments
- Color Wheel: 6 Segment RGBCYW
- Native Resolution: 1080p 1920x1080
- Maximum Video Resolution: 1080p 1920x1080
- Maximum Graphics Resolution: WUXGA 1920x1200
- Brightness: 3000
- Contrast Ratio: 23000:1
- Displayable Colors: 1.07 Billion Colors
- Lamp Life and Type: 8000/6000/5000 (Dynamic/ECO/Bright)
- Projection Method: Front, rear, ceiling mount, table top
- Keystone Correction: +/-40 degrees
- Uniformity: 80%
- Offset: 116% +/-5%
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9 (native), 16:10, 4:3, Auto
- Throw Ratio: 1.48 ~ 1.62
- Projection Distance: 1 ~ 10m
- Image Size: 27.88" - 305.3"
- Projection Lens: F/2.5 - 2.67; F=21.86 - 24mm
- Optical Zoom: 1.1x
- Digital Zoom: 0.8 - 2.0x
- Audio: 10W Speaker
- Noise Level: 24dB (Eco)
- Remote Control: Backlit IR remote control
- Operating Room Temperature: 5 - 40 degrees C
- Power Supply: AC Input 100 - 240V, 50 - 60Hz, auto-switching
- Power Consumption Bright: Typical 236W Max. 260W
- Power Consumption ECO: Typical 196W Max. 216W
- High Altitude: Sea Level to 10,000 feet (@23 degrees C); must manual switch to high altitude mode @5000 feet & above
- Computer Compatibility: WUXGA, UXGA, WXGA, SXGA+, SXGA, XGA, SVGA, VGA resized, VESA, PC and Mac
- Video Input Compatibility: NTSC, PAL, SECAM, SDTV (480i), EDTV (480p), HDTV (720p, 1080i/p)
- 3D Compatibility: Supports all HDMI 1.4a mandatory 3D formats (Frame pack, side-by-side, top-bottom) and up converts frame rate from 60Hz to 120Hz or 24Hz to 144Hz (i.e. 60 or 72 frames per eye). 3D glasses are needed and are sold separately. Refer to user manual for details.
- Vertical Scan Rate: 24 - 85Hz, 120Hz
- Horizontal Scan Rate: 15.375 - 91.146KHz
- User Controls: Complete on-screen menu adjustment in 26 languages
- I/O Connection Ports: 2xHDMI 1.4a (MHL), 3D Vesa Sync Port, Audio Out 3.5mm, 12V Trigger, USB-A (Power)
- Loop Through (Audio): Audio Pass Thru via HDMI to 3.5mm Audio Out
- Security: Kensington lock port, security bar, keypad lock
- Weight: 5.5 lbs.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 11.7" x 9.0" x 3.7"
This Kit Includes:
HD143X Full HD 1080p 3D DLP Home Theater Projector
Optoma HD143X Full HD 1080p 3D DLP Home Theater Projector
Our Price: $479.00