Get the legendary, high-performance Klipsch sound with the RC-64 III center channel speaker. Featuring a titanium compression driver, 90x90 compressed molded-rubber Tractrix horn, redesigned bifurcated cabinet, cast basket Cerametallic woofers and finished in a premium, furniture-grade wood veneer - the RC-64 III center channel speaker delivers real-to-life, front row, cinema-quality acoustics.
- 1 3/4" Titanium Compression Driver
- 90x90 Compressed Molded-Rubber Tractrix Horn
- 2 1/2 Way Network Crossover Design
- Quad 6.5" Cast Basket Cerametallic Woofers
- Premium, Furniture-Grade Wood Veneers
- Assembled in Hope, AR
DESIGNED AND MADE IN THE USA USING DOMESTIC AND IMPORTED COMPONENTS
The Klipsch RC-64 III speaker is a testament to the quality that Klipsch demands from each and every one of its audio products. Remember great sound? We do, too. The RC-64 III enclosure is made in the USA, by proud craftsmen in Hope, Arkansas. Just like Paul W. Klipsch (PWK) intended.
1 3/4 TITANIUM DIAPHRAGM COMPRESSION DRIVER
The compression driver features a new phase plug design to improve phase coherency at the throat of the horn, resulting in improved sound pressure linearity at high frequencies.
90 degree x 90 degree TRACTRIX HORN
The redesigned Tractrix horn utilizes a circular horn throat paired to a square horn mouth to further improve high-frequency response and extension, while enhancing imaging and dynamics. The compressed molded rubber construction adds high frequency damping to reduce harshness and improve detail. This creates the cleanest, most natural sound possible.
SPUN COPPER CERAMETALLIC WOOFERS
Cerametallic woofers represent the pinnacle of Klipsch driver design, maintaining exceptional rigidity, and lightweight construction, for minimal cone breakup and distortion. When paired with the Tractrix horn-loaded compression driver, it provides speaker efficiency highest in its class.
CAST FRAME WOOFER DESIGN
Each 6.5" woofer feature a heavy-duty cast aluminum frame for resonant-free operation.
2 1/2 WAY NETWORK CROSSOVER DESIGN
The sophisticated design of the RC-64 III network attenuates the outer woofers output at higher frequencies to minimize horizontal interference off-axis to the loudspeaker. This maintains a wide and even sound distribution — ensuring each listener hears the center channel information exactly as intended.
FURNITURE GRADE WOOD VENEERS
RC-64 III enclosures all utilize furniture grade wood veneers, and are available in Black Ash, Cherry & Walnut.
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 57–24kHz +/– 3dB
- POWER HANDLING: 200W / 800W peak
- SENSITIVITY: 99dB @ 2.83V / 1M
- NOMINAL IMPEDANCE: 8 ohms compatible
- HIGH FREQUENCY HORN: 6.25" square 90 degree x 90 degree Tractrix Horn
- HIGH FREQUENCY DRIVERS: 1.75" (4.45cm) titanium diaphragm compression driver
- CROSSOVER FREQUENCY: 1,000 Hz & 1,400 Hz
- LOW FREQUENCY DRIVERS: Quad 6.5” (16.5cm) Cerametallic cone woofers
- INPUTS: Dual binding posts / bi-wire / bi-amp
- ENCLOSURE TYPE: Sealed
- HEIGHT: 8" (20.3cm)
- WIDTH: 35.8" (91cm)
- DEPTH: 15" (38.1cm)
- WEIGHT: 55lbs (25kg)
This Kit Includes:
RC-64 III Center Channel Speaker - Black Ash
Klipsch RC-64 III Center Channel Speaker - Black Ash
Our Price: $1,499.00