Genuine APC RBC(TM) are tested and certified for compatibility to restore UPS performance to the original specifications.
Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
- Guaranteed UPS compatibility: Tested and approved to restore the performance of your APC UPS. Maintains UPS safety certifications (UL; VDE; CSA) and lifetime equipment protection policy (as applicable).
- Long battery life: Designed by APC by Schneider Electric exclusively for APC UPS's for complete compatibility with the intelligent battery management system.
- Prepaid postage to a nearby recycling partner (availability varies by country): Insures that almost 100% of the old battery is recycled; protecting the environment.
- Re-usable packaging with clear instructions on how to properly dispose of spent batteries.: Convenient; easy and green.
- Fully assembled for easy hot-swap installation: APC RBCs are safe; reliable and contain a minimum number of connections saving valuable time. Because APC RBCs are hot-swappable; no network downtime is required in order to install them.
- Battery Output Voltage: 24
Batteries & Runtime
- Battery type: Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte: leak-proof
- Battery mounting: Stand alone battery stack
- Battery Placement: Internal Battery
- Expected Battery Life (years): 3 - 5
- RBC Quantity: 1
- Battery blocks per string: 2
- Maximum Height: 107mm; 10.7cm
- Maximum Width: 107mm; 10.7cm
- Maximum Depth: 144mm; 14.4cm
- Net Weight: 4.68kg
- Operating Temperature: 0 - 40 degreeC
- Operating Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 %
- Operating Elevation: 0-3000meters
- Storage Temperature: -15 - 45 degreeC
- Storage Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 %
- Storage Elevation: 0-15000meters
- Standard warranty: 1-year repair or replace
Sustainable Offer Status
- RoHS: Compliant
- REACH: REACH: Contains No SVHCs
- Proposition 65 Warning: Available in Documentation tab