LED Status Display - Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
Audible Alarms - Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions.
Battery-protected and Surge-only Outlets - Reserves power capacity and run time for connected equipment that require UPS battery back-up while providing surge only protection for less critical equipment.
Battery Failure Notification - Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance.
Automatic Self-test - Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
Intelligent Battery Management - Maximizes battery performance; life; and reliability through intelligent; precision charging.
Surge Only Outlets - Protect secondary electronics from surges and spikes without reducing battery power used to run primary electronics during an outage.
Battery and Surge Protected Outlets - Back up and protect your hardware and data during power outages; surges and spikes.
Safety-agency Approved - Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
Adjustable Voltage Sensitivity - Provides the ability to adapt the UPS for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications
Cold-start Capable - Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out
Disconnected Battery Notification - Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power
Hot-swappable Batteries - Ensures clean; uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
Simple Battery Replacement - Increases UPS availability by allowing quick; easy battery replacement
Transformer Block Spacing - Connect bulky transformer block plugs without covering up other outlets
USB Connectivity - Provides management of the UPS via a USB port (not available on all models)
- Max Configurable Power (Watts): 450 Watts / 850VA
- Output Frequency (sync to mains): 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz Sync to mains
- Topology: Standby
- Waveform type: Stepped approximation to a sinewave
- Transfer Time: 6ms typical: 10ms maximum
- Output Connections: (3) NEMA 5-15R (Surge Protection); (6) NEMA 5-15R (Battery Backup)
- Nominal Output Voltage: 120V
- Input frequency: 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz Auto-sensing
- Input voltage range for main operations: 92 - 139V
- Nominal Input Voltage: 120V
- Input Connections: NEMA 5-15P
- Number of Power Cords: 1
- Cord Length: 4.99 ft. (1.5m)
Batteries and Runtime
- Battery type: Lead-acid battery
- Typical recharge time: 8 hour(s)
- Replacement Battery: RBC17
- Expected Battery Life (years): 2 - 5
- Battery Charge Power (Watts): 13 W
- Battery Volt-Amp-Hour Capacity: 102
- Run time for load: 2m 23s
Communications and Management
- Interface Port(s): USB
- Control panel: LED status display with on line: on battery: replace battery and building wiring fault
- Audible Alarm: Alarm when on battery: distinctive low battery alarm: overload continuous tone alarm
Surge Protection and Filtering
- Surge energy rating: 354 J
- Operating Temperature: 32 - 104 F degrees (0 - 40 C degrees)
- Operating Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 %
- Operating Elevation: 0 - 10000ft (0 - 3048meters)
- Storage Temperature: -15 - 45 C degrees
- Storage Relative Humidity: 10 - 90 %
- Storage Elevation: 0 - 50000ft (0 - 15240 meters)
- Audible noise at 1 meter from surface of unit: 45 dBA
- Online thermal dissipation: 19 BTU / hr
- Approvals: California Energy Commission (CEC); CSA C22.2 No 107.3; cTUVus; FCC part 15 class B; UL 1778
- Standards: FCC Part 15 class B
- Maximum Dimensions (H x W x D): 5.47 x 12.87 x 4.13 in.
- Net Weight: 9.04 lbs. (4.1kg)
- Color: Black
- Pallet Dimensions: 47 x 47 x 2 in.
- # of Layers per Pallet: 16
- Pallet Weight: 912.71 lbs.
- Warranty: 3 years repair or replace