Customizable Voltage Sensitivity - Toggle between pre-determined voltage-transfer points depending on your power quality (high; medium or low sensitivity); maximizing useful battery life and protecting sensitive electronics.
Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation - Gives higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without using the battery (not available on all models).
Cold-start Capable - Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
Automatic Self-test - Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
Battery Failure Notification - Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance.
Intelligent Battery Management - Maximizes battery performance; life; and reliability through intelligent; precision charging.
Transformer-block Spaced Outlets - Protect equipment with input transformer blocks without blocking access to other receptacles.
Customizable Voltage-transfer Points - Adjust the voltage points (widen or tighten the range) where your UPS transfers to battery to maximize useful battery life and protect sensitive electronics.
Green Mode - Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
Battery and Surge Protected Outlets - Back up and protect your hardware and data during power outages; surges and spikes.
Dataline Surge Protection - Provides protection of connected equipment from power surges on the data lines.
Surge Only Outlets - Protect secondary electronics from surges and spikes without reducing battery power used to run primary electronics during an outage.
Safety-agency Approved - Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
LCD Status Display - Provides key UPS status at a glance. Multiple status indicators with load and battery bar graphs.
USB Connection - Use your PC to access additional power protection and management features for your UPS via a USB Port.
Audible Alarms - Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions.
Disconnected Battery Notification - Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
Resettable Circuit Breaker - Easy recovery from overloads; no need to replace a fuse. (Not available on Wall Tap SKUs).
Simple Battery Replacement - Increases UPS availability by allowing quick; easy battery replacement.
Battery-protected and Surge-only Outlets - Reserves power capacity and run time for connected equipment that require UPS battery back-up while providing surge only protection for less critical equipment.
Boost Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) - Preserves battery life and maximizes runtime by correcting low voltages without discharging the battery.
- Max Configurable Power (Watts): 900 Watts / 1.5kVA
- Output Frequency (Sync to Mains): 60 Hz +/- 3 Hz Sync to mains
- Topology: Line interactive
- Waveform Type: Sine wave
- Output Connections: (4) NEMA 5-15R (Surge Protection); (6) NEMA 5-15R (Battery Backup)
- Nominal Output Voltage: 120V
- Input Frequency: 60 Hz +/- 3 Hz
- Input Voltage Range for Main Operations: 88 - 147V
- Nominal Input Voltage: 120V
- Input Connections: NEMA 5-15P
- Number of Power Cords: 1
- Cord Length: 6 ft. (1.8 meters)
- Maximum Input Current: 12.0 A
Batteries and Runtime
- Battery Type: Lead-acid battery
- Included Battery Modules: 1
- Typical recharge time: 16 hour(s)
- Replacement Battery: APCRBC163
- Expected Battery Life (Years): 3 - 5
- Battery Charge Power (Watts): 16 Watts
- Battery Volt-Amp-Hour Capacity: 257
- Run Time for Load: 4m 7s
Communications and Management
- Control Panel: Multifunction LCD status and control console
- Audible Alarm: Alarm when on battery: distinctive low battery alarm: overload continuous tone alarm
Surge Protection and Filtering
- Surge Energy Rating: 1080 J
- Data Line Protection: Coaxial cable for CATV/SATV/modem/audio-video; RJ45 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet protection
- Filtering: Full time multi-pole noise filtering: 5% of IEEE surge let-through: zero clamping response time: instantaneous
- Operating Temperature: 32 - 104 F degrees (0 - 40 C degrees)
- Operating Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 (Non-condensing) %
- Operating Elevation: 0 - 10000 ft. (0 - 3048 meters)
- Storage Temperature: -15 - 40 C degrees
- Storage Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 (Non-condensing) %
- Storage Elevation: 0 - 10000 ft. (0 - 3048 meters)
- Audible noise at 1 meter from surface of unit: 45 dBA
- Approvals: Energy Star V2.0 (USA); FCC part 15 class B; TUV C-US certified
- Standards: FCC part 15 subpart B
- Maximum Dimensions (W x D x H): 4.13 x 16.06 x 11.46 in.
- Net Weight: 25.35 lbs. (11.5kg)
- Color: Black
- Warranty: 3 year repair or replace