LED Status Display - Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
Audible Alarms - Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions.
Battery-protected and Surge-only Outlets - Reserves power capacity and run time for connected equipment that require UPS battery back-up while providing surge only protection for less critical equipment.
Battery Failure Notification - Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance.
Automatic Self-test - Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
Intelligent Battery Management - Maximizes battery performance; life; and reliability through intelligent; precision charging.
Surge Only Outlets - Protect secondary electronics from surges and spikes without reducing battery power used to run primary electronics during an outage.
Battery and Surge Protected Outlets - Back up and protect your hardware and data during power outages; surges and spikes.
Safety-agency Approved - Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
- Max Configurable Power (Watts): 220 Watts / 400VA
- Output Frequency (Sync to Mains): 50/60 Hz +/- 5 Hz Sync to mains
- Topology: Standby
- Waveform Type: Stepped approximation to a sinewave
- Transfer Time: 6ms typical: 10ms maximum
- Output Connections: (3) NEMA 5-15R (Battery Backup)
- Nominal Output Voltage: 120V
- Input Frequency: 50/60 Hz +/- 5 Hz Auto-sensing
- Input Voltage Range for Main Operations: 92 - 139V
- Nominal Input Voltage: 120V
- Input Connections: NEMA 5-15P
- Number of Power Cords: 1
- Cord Length: 4.99 ft. (1.5 meters)
Batteries and Runtime
- Battery Type: Lead-acid battery
- Typical recharge time: 8 hour(s)
- Expected Battery Life (years): 3 - 5
- RBC Quantity: 1
- Battery Charge Power (Watts): 7 Watts
- Battery Volt-Amp-Hour Capacity: 78
Communications and Management
- Control Panel: LED status display with on line: on battery: replace battery and overload indicators
- Audible Alarm: Alarm when on battery: distinctive low battery alarm: overload continuous tone alarm
Surge Protection and Filtering
- Surge Energy Rating: 300 J
- Operating Temperature: 32 - 122 F degrees (0 - 50 C degrees)
- Operating Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 %
- Operating Elevation: 0 - 10000 ft. (0 - 3048 meters)
- Storage Temperature: -15 - 50 C degrees
- Storage Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 %
- Storage Elevation: 0 - 50000 ft. (0 - 15240 meters)
- Audible noise at 1 meter from surface of unit: 40 dBA
- Online Thermal Dissipation: 16 BTU/hr
- Approvals: California Energy Commission (CEC); cUL listed; Energy Star V2.0 (USA); FCC part 15 class B; TUV C-US certified
- Standards: FCC Part 15 class B
- Maximum Dimensions (W x D x H): 6.69 x 10.16 x 2.44 in.
- Net Weight: 8.82 lbs. (4kg)
- Color: Black
- Warranty: 3 year repair or replace