Designed for intense, fast-paced games, ASUS MG248Q is a 24" Full HD gaming display with an ultra-fast 1ms response time and blazing 144Hz refresh rate to give you super-smooth gameplay. Gamer-centric features like ASUS GamePlus enhances your in-game experience, while DisplayWidget gives you easy access to various display setting.
Lightning-fast 1ms rapid response time
ASUS MG248Q is the fastest in its class, boasting a 1ms response time to eliminate smearing and motion blur. This lets you react instantly to what you see onscreen, especially in fast paced games - allowing you to take corners like a pro race car driver, or get that headshot like a seasoned pro.
Incredible 144Hz refresh rate
With an astonishing 144Hz refresh rate, fast-moving visuals pose no problem for MG248Q. There's no frustrating lag or motion blur; so you get the upper hand in first person shooters, racers, real-time strategy and sports titles.
ASUS-exclusive GamePlus technology
ASUS MG248Q features the ASUS-exclusive GamePlus hotkey to give you in-game enhancements that help you get more out of your game. A crosshair overlay provides four different crosshair options, so you can select the one that best suits the shooter you're currently playing.
ASUS-exclusive DisplayWidget software
The exclusive ASUS DisplayWidget is intuitive software utility that lets users tweak settings or display properties of ASUS GameVisual, App Sync, and Ultra-Low Blue Light technologies. Although every adjustment can be done via the OSD and the navigational joystick and buttons, it's easier via DisplayWidget. It makes accessing and using these various settings faster and easier.
NVIDIA 3D LightBoost and NVIDIA 3D Vision-Ready (compatible with the NVIDIA 3D Vision 2 kit)
ASUS MG248Q is compatible with the NVIDIA 3D Vision 2 kit to open you up a world of 3D gaming. All you need is a NVIDIA GeForce GPU and 3D glasses, and your games and movies will be more immersive than ever before. And with the latest NVIDIA 3D LightBoost Technology, you'll enjoy brighter 3D visuals, without an increase in energy consumption.
Rich connectivity options, a narrow bezel design
ASUS MG248Q has extensive connectivity options, including dual-link DVI-D, DisplayPort 1.2, and HDMI(v1.4) port, so you can hook it up to a wide array of multimedia devices. It has a super-narrow 1cm bezel ideal for an immersive and panoramic gaming setup.
Smart cable management
A smart cable management design feature found on the stand of MG248Q helps you organize and hide cables to keep your gaming area tidy.
Flicker-Free technology reduces flicker to give you a comfortable gaming experience. This minimizes instances of eyestrain and other potentially damaging eye ailments when you're embroiled in long, drawn-out gaming sessions.
Ultra-Low Blue Light technology
ASUS Ultra-Low Blue Light technology reduces the amount of harmful blue. You can access and select four different filter settings onscreen easily through the OSD menu or DisplayWidget interface to find one that best suits the content you're viewing.
The MG248Q gaming monitor has undergone stringent performance tests and is certified by TUV Rheinland laboratories - a global provider of technical, safety, and certification services - to be flicker-free and to emit low blue light levels.
Ergonomically designed and wall-mountable
ASUS MG248Q is specially designed for long marathon gaming sessions. Its ergonomically-designed stand lets you adjust the tilt, swivel, pivot, and height of the monitor so you always find your ideal viewing position. It can also be VESA wall-mounted to fit in any limited space.
- 24-inch Full HD gaming monitor with ultra-fast 1ms response time and incredible 144Hz refresh rate
- ASUS-exclusive GamePlus and DisplayWidget enable you to customize your gaming experience and save per-game profiles
- Ergonomically-designed stand with full tilt, swivel, pivot, and height adjustment and VESA mount compatibility
- FreeSync/Adaptive-Sync technology for super-smooth gameplay enabled by variable refresh rate
- ASUS Rapid Replacement 3 years warranty service with free cross shipping included
- Panel Size: Wide Screen 24.0"(61.0cm) 16:9
- Color Saturation: 72 percent (NTSC)
- Panel Type: TN
- True Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Pixel Pitch: 0.2768mm
- Brightness (Max): 350 cd/m
- ASUS Smart Contrast Ratio (ASCR): 100M:1
- Viewing Angle (CR greater than or equal to 10): 170 degree(H)/160 degree(V)
- Response Time: 1ms (Gray to Gray)
- Display Colors: 16.7M
- Flicker free
- Trace Free Technology: Yes
- Skin-Tone Selection: 3 Modes
- Color Temperature Selection: 4 Modes
- GamePlus (modes): Yes (Crosshair/Timer/FPS Counter/Display Alignment)
- Low Blue Light: Yes
- HDCP support: Yes
- VividPixel: Yes
- GameVisual: 6 Modes(Scenery/Racing/Cinema/RTS/RPG/FPS/sRGB Modes)
- Display Widget
- Stereo Speakers: 2W x 2 Stereo RMS
- Input Selection
- 5-way OSD Navigation Joystick
- Signal Input: HDMI(v1.4), DisplayPort (support NVIDIA 3D Vision), Dual-link DVI-D (support NVIDIA 3D Vision)
- Earphone jack: 3.5mm Mini-Jack (for HDMI and DisplayPort Only)
- Digital Signal Frequency: Display port 160-160 KHz(H)/40-144 Hz(V)
- Power Consumption: less than 65W (based on ES 6.0)
- Power Saving Mode: less than 0.5W
- Power Off Mode: less than 0.5W
- Chassis Colors: Black
- Tilt: +33 degree - -5 degree
- Swivel: +90 degree - -90 degree
- Pivot: +90 degree - -90 degree
- Height Adjustment: 0 - 130 mm
- VESA Wall Mounting: 100x100mm
- Super Narrow Bezel Design: Yes
- Security: Kensington lock
Dimensions and Weight
- Dimension with Stand (W x H x D): 22.09 x (14.13-19.26) x 8.31 in
- Dimension without Stand (W x H x D): 22.09 x 12.96 x 1.99 in
- Net Weight (Esti.): 11.46 lb
- Gross Weight (Esti.): 16.98 lb
- Accessories: Dual-link DVI cable (Optional), Power cord, DisplayPort cable, USB 3.0 cable, Quick start guide, HDMI cable (Optional), Support CD, Warranty Card
Compliance and Standards
- Compliance and Standards: Energy Star, BSMI, CB, CCC, CE, C-Tick, ErP, FCC, J-MOSS, KCC, PSB, PSE, RoHS, TCO6.0, UkrSEPRO, UL/cUL, VCCI, WEEE, WHQL (Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7), MEPS, RCM, TUV Flicker-free, KC, eStandby, TUV Low Blue Light, CU(EAC)