ASUS Prime 300 Series motherboards provide the solid foundation needed for your first build; plus flexibility to grow with your ambitions. We've melded all the good stuff that's packed into the latest 8th Generation Intel Core processors with essential ASUS design and engineering; so you benefit from industry-leading technologies - including automated system tuning; comprehensive cooling controls and immersive onboard audio. When you build with an ASUS Prime 300 Series motherboard; you build smart; easy and affordably.
ASUS Corporate Stable Model
ASUS Corporate Stable Model (CSM) is a commercial program designed to provide stable and reliable motherboards. Offering up to 36-month product lifecycle support and 6-month end-of-life notice to allow sufficient lead times for your organization to get ready for product transitions. Each purchase of an ASUS CSM motherboard comes with ASUS Control Center - server-grade IT management software.
ASUS Control Center
ASUS Control Center is centralized IT management software designed to provide a convenient; effective; secure and cost-saving solution for enterprises; small and medium-sized businesses and data centers in any type of industry. With the help of ASUS Control Center; your organization will be equipped to achieve success in even the most challenging modern IT environments.
Optimize IT endpoint management
Designed to assist IT staff in monitoring and controlling devices within their corporate networks and facilitate inventory checking in multiple locations remotely
Automate IT maintenance
Allows IT staff to schedule automatic updates of the latest BIOS; software and utilities to specific or all devices at off-peak times; enhancing system stability and IT operational flexibility
Securely manage all of endpoints
Securely manage endpoint configuration; portable storage access and PC software applications by enabling them to create grouping rules on individual devices
Cooler by design
Prime 300 Series features the most comprehensive cooling controls ever; configurable via ASUS Fan Xpert software or the UEFI BIOS.
Media-acclaimed UEFI BIOS
The UEFI BIOS is an early waypoint on any PC-building journey and Prime 300 Series has one of the best in the business.
Can configure the fan's operating speed manually; or use the easy pre-configured fan profiles to select Standard; Silent; Turbo or Full Speed modes; plus automatic switch to full speed if the temperature hits 75 degreeC.
When you're ready for a deeper dive; Advanced mode enables full control over every aspect of the motherboard - with a built-in Search function to find the setting you need in the blink of an eye.
USB 3.1 Gen 1 front-panel connector
Future-proof connectivity - USB 3.1 Gen 1 is right where you need it; with two super-speed headers for the front panel. Experience data-transfer speeds up to 10X faster than USB 2.0 with instant plug-and-play connectivity and avoid back-breaking contortions in the hunt for hard-to-reach rear ports.
M.2 (socket 3; M key)
Speed up with onboard M.2 - With x4 PCI Express 2.0 bandwidth; M.2 supports up to 20Gbps data-transfer speeds. It's the perfect choice for an operating system or application drive; providing fast access to data.
M.2 (socket 1; E key)
Go faster with the latest CNVi/Wi-Fi/Bluetooth 5 - Integrated with Intel wireless-AC technology; M.2 supports CNVi/PCIe/USB mode to build a faster and more cost-effective Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 5 solution.
Built to Last
ASUS is the world's leading motherboard brand. Our motherboards are extensively tested for compatibility with more than 1;000 components and devices and each new model undergoes a minimum of 8;000 hours of strict validation - offering the peace of mind of knowing that your ASUS motherboard is fit for all environments and applications. Choosing ASUS is an assurance of trouble-free DIY experiences.
5X Protection III
Prime 300 Series motherboards are engineered with industry-leading 5X Protection III; employing the finest components; excellent circuit design and exacting standards to guarantee the quality and long-term durability of your investment. That means exceptional protection and stability for your build - thanks to decades of engineering experience from the world's leading motherboard brand.
Compatible devices and components
The superior compatibility of Prime 300 Series is evidenced by our extensive list of supported devices - which includes thousands of compatible components - and our Qualified Vendor List (QVL) that identifies memory compatibility. It all adds up to more choices for worry-free PC-building experiences.
ASUS motherboards offer superb endurance. We verify this by subjecting every board to more than 8;000 hours of stringent tests. A barrage of burn-in; environmental; compatibility; software and safety tests confirm that our motherboards are exceptionally robust. It also shows that ASUS reliability surpasses industry standards; ensuring that every component is designed to function flawlessly in any environment.
Combined onboard features deliver elevated audio - Intelligent design and premium hardware create audio quality unlike anything you've ever experienced!
Separates analog/digital signal domains; significantly reducing multi-lateral interference.
Separate layer for left and right tracks
Ensures minimal crosstalk between audio paths.
Premium Japanese-made audio capacitors
Premium parts provide an immersive sound signature; with exceptional fidelity.
Beyond VR ready
Complete your immersion - Prime 300 series isn't just VR ready - it goes way beyond. The ASUS Beyond VR Ready marque means that Prime 300 series has been tested with loads of class-leading components to ensure that your productivity; gaming and entertainment needs are tuned for maximum performance. ASUS Beyond VR Ready opens up a new way to configure and build your dream system with total confidence.
- Fan Xpert 2+: Flexible controls for ultimate cooling and quietness; plus GPU-temperature sensing for cooler gaming
- 5X Protection III: Multiple hardware safeguards for all-round protection.
- Native M.2 (M key) support delivers lightning-fast storage speeds and native M.2 (E key) support enables faster wireless communication speeds.
- ASUS Control Center software to make IT endpoint management easier
- Intel Socket 1151 for 8th Generation Core i7/Core i5/Core i3/Pentium/Celeron Processors
- Supports Intel 14 nm CPU
- Supports Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
- 2 x DIMM; Max. 32GB; DDR4 2666/2400/2133 MHz Non-ECC; Un-buffered Memory
- Dual Channel Memory Architecture
- Supports Intel Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
- Integrated Graphics Processor- Intel HD Graphics support
- Multi-VGA output support: HDMI/DVI-D/D-Sub ports; Supports HDMI 1.4b with max. resolution 4096 x 2160 24 Hz / 25600 x 1600 60 Hz; Supports DVI-D with max. resolution 1920 x 1200 60 Hz; Supports D-sub with max. resolution 1920 x 1200 60 Hz
- Maximum shared memory of 1024 MB (for iGPU exclusively)
- Supports Intel InTru 3D; Quick Sync Video; Clear Video HD Technology; Insider
- 1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x16 mode)
- Intel H310 Chipset: 1 x M.2 Socket 3; with M Key; type 2260/2280 storage devices support (both SATA & PCIE mode); 4 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s); gray
- Realtek RTL8111H; 1 x Gigabit LAN
- Realtek ALC887 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC: Supports: Jack-detection; Front Panel Jack-retasking
- Audio Feature: Audio Shielding: Ensures precision analog/digital separation and greatly reduced multi-lateral interference; Dedicated audio PCB layers: Separate layers for left and right channels to guard the quality of the sensitive audio signals; Premium Japanese audio capacitors: Provide warm; natural and immersive sound with exceptional clarity and fidelity
- Intel H310 Chipset: 4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 up to 5Gbps port(s) (2 at back panel; blue; Type-A; 2 at mid-board)
- Intel H310 Chipset: 4 x USB 2.0/1.1 port(s) (2 at back panel; 2 at mid-board)
ASUS 5X Protection III
- ASUS Safe Slot Core: Fortified PCIe Slot prevents damage
- ASUS LANGuard: Protects against LAN surges; lightning strikes and static-electricity discharges!
- ASUS Overvoltage Protection: World-class circuit-protecting power design
- ASUS Stainless-Steel Back I/O: 3X corrosion-resistance for greater durability!
- ASUS DIGI+ VRM: 5 Phase digital power design
ASUS Exclusive Features
- AI Suite 3
- Ai Charger
- File Transfer
ASUS Quiet Thermal Solution
- Stylish Fanless Design Heat-sink solution
- ASUS Fan Xpert 2+
ASUS EZ DIY
- ASUS Crash Free BIOS 3
- ASUS EZ Flash 3
- ASUS UEFI BIOS EZ Mode
- ASUS Q-DIMM M.2 Onboard(The latest transfer technologies with up to 20 Gb/s data transfer speeds)
Back I/O Ports
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse combo port(s)
- 1 x DVI-D
- 1 x D-Sub
- 1 x HDMI
- 1 x LAN (RJ45) port(s)
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 (blue) Type-A; up to 5Gbps
- 2 x USB 2.0
- 3 x Audio jack(s)
Internal I/O Ports
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1(up to 5Gbps) connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s) (19-pin)
- 1 x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 2.0 port(s)
- 1 x M.2 Socket 1 with E Key; type 2230 WIFI/BT devices support or PCIe/USB mode
- 1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M Key; type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (both SATA & x2 PCIE mode)
- 1 x COM port(s) connector(s)
- 4 x SATA 6Gb/s connector(s)
- 1 x CPU Fan connector(s) (1 x 4 -pin)
- 2 x Chassis Fan connector(s) (2 x 4 -pin)
- 1 x S/PDIF out header(s)
- 1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s)
- 1 x 4-pin ATX 12V Power connector(s)
- 1 x Front panel audio connector(s) (AAFP)
- 1 x Chassis Intrusion connector(s)
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper(s)
- 1 x 14-1 pin TPM connector
- 1 x System panel connector
- 1 x Speaker connector
- User's manual
- I/O Shield
- 2 x SATA 6Gb/s cable(s)
- 2 x M.2 Screw Package
- 1 x Supporting DVD
- 128 Mb Flash ROM; UEFI AMI BIOS; PnP; SM BIOS 3.1; ACPI 6.1; Multi-language BIOS; ASUS EZ Flash 3; Crash Free BIOS 3; F6 Qfan Control; F3 My Favorites; Last Modified log; F12 Print Screen and ASUS DRAM SPD (Serial Presence Detect) memory information
- Mini ITX Form Factor 6.7 inch x 6.7 inch ( 17 cm x 17 cm )