ASUS is the world's biggest and best-known motherboard brand. Famous for user-focused Designed Thinking; we understand the importance of security; stability and easy manageability for your business. Our latest lineup of business motherboards provide enhanced features to smooth your IT operations; including comprehensive system protection; 24/7 stability and reliability and an improved management suite for easier customization. Combined with our world-class after-sales service and guaranteed long-term availability to maximize your investment over the product lifecycle; ASUS business motherboards provide a high-quality; TCO-optimized solution for your business computing needs.
ASUS Corporate Stable Model
ASUS Corporate Stable Model (CSM) is a commercial program designed to provide stable and reliable motherboards. Offering up to 36-month product lifecycle support and 6-month end-of-life notice to allow sufficient lead times for your organization to get ready for product transitions. Each purchase of an ASUS CSM motherboard comes with ASUS Control Center - server-grade IT management software.
Internationally Certified Business Motherboard
ASUS business motherboards are enterprise proven with leading quality that exceeds industry standards. Certified by multiple international safety and environmental organizations; including UL and Blue Angel; ASUS business motherboards provide a safe; secure and sustainable solution; making them the ideal choice for your business.
ASUS Self-recovering BIOS
ASUS-exclusive BIOS protection technology automatically recovers the system BIOS with a verified backup in the event of an update failure; preventing the need to replace or reinstall hardware.
ASUS Secure Boot
ASUS business motherboard is set to check the firmware and signature of each piece of boot software.
Trusted Platform Module (TPM)
Hardware-based security offers better data protection; enhances network security; protects digital identities and ensures platform integrity.
Certified NIST SP 800-147
ASUS business motherboard is certified by the national computer security standards.
ASUS Trouble Shooting Solution
ASUS Debug header is a 10-1 pin low pin count (LPC) header for connecting to debug cards for faster; more efficient motherboard troubleshooting. When connected to an ASUS Debug Card; administrators can view error and debugging codes on the integrated LCD display and get better idea of initialization and recovery processes. ASUS business motherboards provide a complete troubleshooting solution; making mass production faster and more cost effective.
24/7 Reliability Test
Optimized for twenty-four seven operations; the motherboard is tested under temperature up to 45 degreeC and relative humidity up to 80% to ensure it can handle diverse temperature and humidity range of different location.
Protection against moisture and corrosion - An innovative moisture-resistant coating protects the motherboard in humid environments; such as factories; libraries; data centers and internet cafes. It also minimizes internal corrosion by preventing adhesion and migration of moisture; prolonging the life of the motherboard.
Consider long-term reliability of commercial product; ASUS business motherboard is equipped with anti-sulfur resistors. The resistors provide excellent resistance to sulfuration by constructed in a high grade ceramic body (aluminum oxide). With anti-sulfur resistors; ASUS business motherboard can be operated under the harsh environments.
Pumped-up throughput. 2.5X higher surge tolerance - ASUS LANGuard is hardware-level networking protection that employs signal-coupling technology and premium anti-EMI surface-mounted capacitors ensuring a more reliable connection and better throughput; plus electrostatically guarded and surge-protected components for greater tolerance to static electricity and improved protection against surges.
World-class circuit-protecting power design - An exclusive circuit design with built-in voltage regulators to protect your Chipset; connectivity ports and audio codecs from damage caused by unexpected high-level voltages from unstable or inferior power supplies.
Stainless-Steel Back I/O
3X corrosion-resistance for greater durability Corrosion-resistant stainless steel back I/O panels bonded with chromium oxide have a lifespan that's three times longer than ordinary panels.
Electrostatic discharge protection - ASUS ESD Guards prevent damage from electrostatic discharge; up to +/- 10kV for air discharge and +/-15kV for contact discharge; arranged in an active-protective-circuit design that prolongs the life of components
ASUS Control Center
ASUS Control Center is centralized IT management software designed to provide a convenient; effective; secure and cost-saving solution for enterprises; small and medium-sized businesses and data centers in any type of industry. With the help of ASUS Control Center; your organization will be equipped to achieve success in even the most challenging modern IT environments.
Optimize IT endpoint management
Designed to assist IT staff in monitoring and controlling devices within their corporate networks and facilitate inventory checking in multiple locations remotely
Automate IT maintenance
Allows IT staff to schedule automatic updates of the latest BIOS; software and utilities to specific or all devices at off-peak times; enhancing system stability and IT operational flexibility
Securely manage all of endpoints
Securely manage endpoint configuration; portable storage access and PC software applications by enabling them to create grouping rules on individual devices
ASUS Commercial BIOS Kit
ASUS understands how important a customized product impacts users' mind share; experience the brand new Commercial BIOS Kit for partial BIOS update solution!
Effortless PCI Express component removal. The large winged clip is easy to reach and easy to operate. Just press the Q-Slot clip lightly and graphics card just pop out. Installing or removing even the biggest graphics cards is no sweat!
Easy memory removal. Even if you work with a smaller case; just push down on the one-sided clip and push or pull RAM modules in or out - removing memory is that simple!
- ASUS-exclusive self-recovering BIOS technology for automatic system BIOS recovery from a verified backup
- Dedicated LPC header and debug card with LCD display for faster troubleshooting
- Event log for capturing and managing detailed system information
- Innovative moisture-resistant coating to protect the motherboard from harsh environments
- Commercial BIOS kit to make customization faster and more efficient
- ASUS Control Center software to make IT endpoint management easier
- Intel for 8th Generation Core i7/Core i5/Core i3/Pentium /Celeron Processors
- Supports Intel 14 nm CPU
- Supports Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
- 2 x DIMM; Max. 32GB; DDR4 2666/2400/2133 MHz Non-ECC; Un-buffered Memory
- Supports Intel Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
- Integrated Graphics Processor: Intel HD Graphics support
- Multi-VGA output support: DVI-D/RGB ports: Supports DVI-D with max. resolution 1920 x 1200 60 Hz; Supports RGB with max. resolution 1920 x 1200 60 Hz
- Maximum shared memory of 1024 MB (for iGPU exclusively)
- Supports Intel InTru 3D; Quick Sync Video; Clear Video HD Technology; Insider
- Supports up to 2 displays simultaneously
- 1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16
- 2 x PCIe 2.0 x1
- 1 x PCI
- Intel H310 Chipset: 1 x M.2 Socket 3; with M Key; type 2260/2280 storage devices support (both SATA & PCIE mode) 4 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s)
- Realtek RTL8111H; 1 x Gigabit LAN Controller(s)
- Realtek ALC887 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC: Supports: Jack-detection; Front Panel Jack-retasking
- Intel H310 Chipset: 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s) (2 at mid-board)
- Intel H310 Chipset: 6 x USB 2.0 port(s) (4 at back panel; Type-A; 2 at mid-board)
- Bespoke Motherboard Design & Business Focused Features: ASUS Self Recovering BIOS: Automatically recover BIOS update once crash happen; ASUS Event Log: Record activities of system and provides information in BIOS; ASUS Commercial BIOS kit: Speed up BIOS update solution by partial BIOS design; Anti-Moisture: Against moisture and corrosion - prolonging the life of your motherboard; 24/7 Reliability: Tested under temperature up to 45 degreeC and humidity up to 80% to ensure handle diverse environment
- Easy Assembly Design: Fixed-position&Color-coded Connectors: Enable easy identification and cable-matching; speeding up the production line; Box Headers: USB headers are box style; enabling fast connector installation and preventing pin damage
Back I/O Ports
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard (purple)
- 1 x PS/2 mouse (green)
- 1 x DVI-D
- 1 x D-Sub
- 1 x LAN (RJ45) port(s)
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1
- 4 x USB 2.0
- 3 x Audio jack(s)
Internal I/O Ports
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1(up to 5Gbps) connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s)
- 1 x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 2.0 port(s)
- 1 x M.2 Socket 3 for M Key; type 2260/2280 devices
- 1 x LPT header
- 2 x COM port(s) connector(s)
- 4 x SATA 6Gb/s connector(s)
- 1 x CPU Fan connector(s) (1 x 4 -pin)
- 1 x Chassis Fan connector(s) (1 x 4 -pin)
- 1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s)
- 1 x 4-pin ATX 12V Power connector(s)
- 1 x Front panel audio connector(s) (AAFP)
- 1 x System panel(s)
- 1 x Chassis Intrusion connector(s)
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper(s)
- 1 x 14-1 pin TPM connector
- 1 x LPC Debug header
- 1 x Speaker connector
- User's manual
- I/O Shield
- 2 x SATA 6Gb/s cable(s)
- 1 x M.2 Screw Package
- 1 x Supporting DVD
- 128Mb Flash ROM; UEFI AMI BIOS; PnP; SM BIOS 3.1; ACPI 6.1; Multi-language BIOS; ASUS smart recovering BIOS; ASUS Event log; ASUS Commercial Kit
- ASUS Commercial BIOS Kits
- ASUS Watchdog Timer
- uATX Form Factor: 9.6 inch x 7.6 inch ( 24.4 cm x 19.3 cm )