ASUS is the world's biggest and best-known motherboard brand. Famous for user-focused Designed Thinking; we understand the importance of security; stability and easy manageability for your business. Our latest lineup of business motherboards provide enhanced features to smooth your IT operations; including comprehensive system protection; 24/7 stability and reliability; and an improved management suite for easier customization. Combined with our world-class after-sales service and guaranteed long-term availability to maximize your investment over the product lifecycle; ASUS business motherboards provide a high-quality; TCO-optimized solution for your business computing needs.
Internationally Certified Business Motherboard
ASUS business motherboards are enterprise proven with leading quality that exceeds industry standards. Certified by multiple international safety and environmental organizations; including UL and Blue Angel; ASUS business motherboards provide a safe; secure and sustainable solution; making them the ideal choice for your business.
ASUS Self-recovering BIOS
ASUS-exclusive BIOS protection technology automatically recovers the system BIOS with a verified backup in the event of an update failure; preventing the need to replace or reinstall hardware.
Trusted Platform Module (TPM)
Hardware-based security offers better data protection; enhances network security; protects digital identities and ensures platform integrity.
ASUS Secure Boot
ASUS business motherboard is set to check the firmware and signature of each piece of boot software.
Certified NIST SP 800-147
ASUS business motherboard is certified by the national computer security standards.
ASUS Trouble Shooting Solution
ASUS Debug header is a 10-1 pin low pin count (LPC) header for connecting to debug cards for faster; more efficient motherboard troubleshooting. When connected to an ASUS Debug Card; administrators can view error and debugging codes on the integrated LCD display; and get better idea of initialization and recovery processes. ASUS business motherboards provide a complete troubleshooting solution; making mass production faster and more cost effective.
ASUS Control Center
ASUS Control Center is centralized IT management software designed to provide a convenient; effective; secure and cost-saving solution for enterprises; small and medium-sized businesses; and data centers in any type of industry. With the help of ASUS Control Center; your organization will be equipped to achieve success in even the most challenging modern IT environments.
ASUS Commercial BIOS Kit
ASUS understands how important a customized product impacts users' mind share; experience the brand new Commercial BIOS Kit for partial BIOS update solution!
Q-Slot Effortless PCI Express component removal
The large winged clip is easy to reach and easy to operate. Just press the Q-Slot clip lightly; and graphics card just pop out. Installing or removing even the biggest graphics cards is no sweat!
Q-DIMM Easy memory removal
Even if you work with a smaller case; just push down on the one-sided clip and push or pull RAM modules in or out - removing memory is that simple!
- ASUS-exclusive self-recovering BIOS technology for automatic system BIOS recovery from a verified backup
- Dedicated LPC header and debug card with LCD display for faster troubleshooting
- Event log for capturing and managing detailed system information
- Innovative moisture-resistant coating to protect the motherboard from harsh environments
- Commercial BIOS kit to make customization faster and more efficient
- Intel for 8th Generation Core Core i7/Core i5/Core i3/Pentium/Celeron Processors
- Supports Intel 14 nm CPU
- Supports Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
- 4 x DIMM; Max. 64GB; DDR4 2666/2400/2133 MHz Non-ECC; Un-buffered Memory
- Supports Intel Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
- Integrated Graphics Processor- Intel HD Graphics support
- Multi-VGA output support : HDMI/RGB/DisplayPort ports; Supports HDMI with max. resolution 4096 x 2160 @ 24 Hz / 2560 x 1600 @ 60 Hz; Supports RGB with max. resolution 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz; Supports DisplayPort with max. resolution 4096 x 2304 @ 60 Hz
- Maximum shared memory of 1024 MB (for iGPU exclusively)
- Supports Intel InTru 3D; Quick Sync Video; Clear Video HD Technology; Insider
- Supports up to 3 displays simultaneously
- 1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16
- 2 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x1
- 1 x PCI
- 1 x M.2 Socket 3; with M key; type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (both SATA & PCIE mode)
- 1 x M.2 Socket 3; with M Key; type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (x4 PCIE mode)
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s)
- Support Raid 0; 1; 5; 10
- Intel Optane Memory Ready
- Intel I219LM; 1 x Gigabit LAN Controller(s)
- Realtek ALC887 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
- Supports : Jack-detection; Front Panel Jack-retasking
- Intel Q370 Chipset: 4 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 port(s) (4 at back panel; Type-A; 0 at mid-board)
- Intel Q370 Chipset: 4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s) (2 at mid-board)
- Intel Q370 Chipset: 4 x USB 2.0 port(s) (2 at back panel; Type-A; 2 at mid-board)
- TPM IC Onboard
- Bespoke Motherboard Design & Business Focused Features: ASUS Self Recovering BIOS: Automatically recover BIOS update once crash happen; ASUS Event Log: Record activities of system and provides information in BIOS; SUS Commercial BIOS kit: Speed up BIOS update solution by partial BIOS design; Anti-Moisture: Against moisture and corrosion - prolonging the life of your motherboard; 24/7 Reliability: Tested under temperature up to 45 degreeC and humidity up to 80% to ensure handle diverse environment
- Easy Assembly Design: Fixed-position & Color-coded Connectors: Enable easy identification and cable-matching; speeding up the production line; Box Headers: USB headers are box style; enabling fast connector installation and preventing pin damage
Operating System Support
Back I/O Ports
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard (purple)
- 1 x PS/2 mouse (green)
- 1 x D-Sub
- 2 x DisplayPort
- 1 x HDMI
- 1 x LAN (RJ45) port(s)
- 4 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A
- 2 x USB 2.0
- 3 x Audio jack(s)
Internal I/O Ports
- 1 x MONO out header
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1(up to 5Gbps) connector(s) support(s) additional 4 USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s)
- 2 x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 4 USB 2.0 port(s)
- 1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M key; type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
- 1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M Key; type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (PCIE mode only)
- 1 x LPT header
- 2 x COM port(s) connector(s)
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connector(s)
- 1 x CPU Fan connector(s) (1 x 4 -pin)
- 2 x Chassis Fan connector(s) (2 x 4 -pin)
- 1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s)
- 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V Power connector(s)
- 1 x Front panel audio connector(s) (AAFP)
- 1 x Internal speaker connector(s)
- 1 x System panel(s)
- 1 x Chassis Intrusion connector(s)
- 1 x M.2 Socket 1 with E key; type 2230 for Wi-Fi/BT devices support or PCIE/USB mode
- 1 x LPC Debug header
- User's manual
- I/O Shield
- 2 x SATA 6Gb/s cable(s)
- 3 x M.2 Screw Package
- 1 x Supporting DVD
- 192Mb Flash ROM; UEFI AMI BIOS; PnP; SM BIOS 3.1; ACPI 6.1; Multi-language BIOS; ASUS smart recovering BIOS; ASUS Event log; ASUS Commercial Kit
- uATX Form Factor: 9.6 inch x 9.6 inch (24.4 cm x 24.4 cm)