Arm Your Battlestation
TUF Gaming motherboards are specially designed and tested to survive and thrive in conditions where other boards would struggle. Engineered with highly durable components; these motherboards deliver unwavering stability for gaming sessions that last as long as you demand.
When you build with a TUF Gaming motherboard; you also benefit from the TUF Gaming Alliance - an ASUS collaboration with trusted industry partners that ensures easier building; the best compatibility; and complementary aesthetics from components to case.
Easy PC DIY Experience
TUF Gaming motherboards offer easy and safe DIY builds by leveraging great design; innovative engineering; and strong partnerships with major component manufacturers. The unrivalled combination of military-grade TUF Components; TUF Protection and the TUF Gaming Alliance means that you can rest assured that your gaming rig will go the distance.
TUF gaming alliance
TUF Gaming Alliance is the marque of collaboration between ASUS and major PC-component manufacturers; including trusted brands like Ballistix; Cooler Master; Corsair; G.Skill; In Win and Themaltake. A growing range of compliant parts; from PC chassis and power supplies to CPU coolers and DRAM; guarantee both compatibility and aesthetic harmony. We're also continually increasing our partnerships; making the TUF Gaming Alliance ever stronger.
SafeSlot is the PCIe slot reinvented by ASUS and engineered to provide superior retention and shearing resistance. Manufactured in a single step using a new insert-molding process; SafeSlot integrates fortifying metal for an inherently stronger slot; which is then firmly anchored to the PCB through additional solder points.
ESD Guards prolong the life of components while preventing damage from electrostatic discharge; providing protection for up to +/- 10kV of air discharge and +/- 6kV of contact discharge - greatly surpassing the respective industry standards of +/- 6kV and +/- 4kKV
TUF LANGuard is a military-grade innovation that integrates advanced signal-coupling technology and premium surface-mounted capacitors to improve throughput; protecting the motherboard from lightning strikes and static electricity.
Flexible Cooling Controls
System temperatures are key to a stable gaming rig ? especially GPU temperatures. TUF Gaming motherboards include Fan Xpert 4 Core software that's able to intelligently control system fans based upon the input of multiple sensors; including the temperature of ASUS graphics cards. This ensures that your TUF Gaming system stays perfectly cooled; no matter how long you play.
Fan Xpert 4 CORE
TUF X470-PLUS Gaming features the most comprehensive fan controls ever; configurable via Fan Xpert 4 Core and our award-winning UEFI BIOS.
TUF Gaming motherboards are subjected to stringent tests to ensure they're ready for any gaming environment. That foundation is backed by extensive validation lists that include memory kits for a range of budgets. Whether you're building a gaming PC that hits the performance sweet spot or aiming for sensible specs; it's easy to pick the right kit for your TUF Gaming rig.
Hone your battles kills with exclusive DTS Custom onboard audio. Utilizing advanced emulation techniques to create positional cues via stereo headphones; DTS Custom takes onboard audio to a new frontier. With three presets ? Aerial; Soundscape; and Tactical ? for different genres; you'll have a distinct advantage in every game.
The ideal audio envelope for MMO; RPG; action and horror games - your ears will put you in the center of the action!
Experience audio as though hovering above the game world; with sound coming from ahead - perfect for MOBA; RTA; strategy and sports titles!
Shhh - is that an enemy just around the corner? DTS Custom emphasizes detail for stealthy play; so you'll detect and locate every footstep!
Outshine The Competition
A well-tuned system deserves a matching aesthetic. ASUS Aura offers full RGB lighting control with a variety of functional presets for the built-in RGB LEDs as well as strips connected to the onboard RGB headers. And it can all be synced with an ever-growing portfolio of Aura-capable hardware.
Native 10Gbps USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A Support
With dual backward-compatible USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A; you'll experience ultimate connection flexibility and blazing data-transfer speeds of up to 10Gbps - or twice as fast as USB 3.1 Gen 1.
Speed Up with Onboard M.2
With x4 PCI Express 3.0 bandwidth; M.2 supports up to 32Gbps data-transfer speeds. It's the perfect choice for an operating system or application drive; making your PC and apps work as fast as possible.
AM4 SOCKET FOR AMD RYZEN 2ND GENERATION / RYZEN WITH RADEONVEGA GRAPHICS / RYZEN 1ST GENERATION / 7TH GENERATION A- SERIES / ATHLON X4 PROCESSORS
The high-performance Ryzen processor supports up to eight cores; and is based on the innovative Zen core architecture. Integrated Graphics in the AMD Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics/ 7th Generation A-Series APU. AMD AM4-socket processors feature dual-channel DDR4 memory; native 5Gbps USB 3.1 Gen 1 and 16 PCI Express 3.0/2.0 lanes for superb performance.
AMD X470 CHIPSET
The AMD X470 chipset delivers outstanding overclocking capabilities for the latest AMD AM4-socket Ryzen processors; 7th Generation A S-series APUs and Athlon CPUs. It is optimized for multiple GPU configurations including NVDIA SLI and AMD CrossFireX. It also provides two 10Gbps USB 3.1 Gen 2 ports and eight 6Gbps SATA ports for faster data retrieval.
- AMD Ryzen 2 AM4 and 7th generation Athlon processors to maximize connectivity and speed with dual NVMe M.2; USB 3.1 Gen2 and gigabit LAN
- Military-grade TUF components like TUF LANGuard; TUF Chokes; TUF Capacitors; and TUF MOSFETs maximize durability
- Gamer's Guardian with SafeSlot and Fan Xpert 4 Core provides hardware-level safeguards for maximum performance with dynamic system cooling
- Unmatched personalization with ASUS exclusive Aura Sync RGB lighting and additional RGB header
- 3-Year Warranty for guaranteed reliability built on military-grade engineering
- AMD AM4 Socket AMD Ryzen 2nd Generation/Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics/Ryzen 1st Generation/7th Generation A-series/Athlon X4 Processors
- Supports CPU up to 8 cores
- AMD Ryzen 2nd Generation/ Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics/ Ryzen 1st Generation Processors: 4 x DIMM; Max. 64GB; DDR43200(O.C.)/3000(O.C.)/2800(O.C.)/2666/; 400/2133 MHz Un-buffered Memory
- AMD 7th Generation A-Series/Athlon X4 Processors: 4 x DIMM; Max. 64GB; DDR4 2400/2133 MHz Un-buffered Memory; Dual Channel Memory Architecture; ECC Memory (ECC model) support varies by CPU
- Integrated Graphics in the AMD Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics/ 7th Generation A-Series APU
- Multi-VGA output support: HDMI/DVI-D ports; Supports HDMI 1.4b with max. resolution 4096 x 2160 @ 24 Hz / 2560 x 1600 @ 60 Hz; Supports DVI-D with max. resolution 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
- Maximum shared memory of 2048 MB (for iGPU exclusively)
- Supports AMD CrossFireX Technology
- AMD Ryzen 2nd Generation/ Ryzen 1st Generation Processors: 1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x16 mode); AMD Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics /7th Generation A-Series/Athlon X4 Processors: 1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x8 mode)
- AMD X470 chipset: 1 x PCIe 2.0 x16 (max at x4 mode); 3 x PCIe 2.0 x1.
- AMD Ryzen 2nd Generation/ Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics/ Ryzen 1st Generation Processors: 1 x M.2 Socket 3; with M key; type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
- AMD 7th Generation A-Series/Athlon X4 Processors: 1 x M.2 Socket 3; with M key; type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (SATA mode)
- AMD X470 chipset: 1 x M.2 Socket 3; with M Key; type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 2 mode); 6 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s); Support Raid 0; 1; 10
- Realtek RTL8111H
- TUF LANGuard
- Exclusive DTS Custom for GAMING Headsets.
- Audio Shielding: Ensures precision analog/digital separation and greatly reduced multi-lateral interference
- Dedicated audio PCB layers: Separate layers for left and right channels to guard the quality of the sensitive audio signals
- Premium Japanese-made audio capacitors: Provide warm; natural and immersive sound with exceptional clarity and fidelity
- Audio Cover: Effective shielding preserves the integrity of audio signals to ensure best quality
- AMD Ryzen 2nd Generation/ Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics/ Ryzen 1st Generation/7th Generation A-Series/Athlon X4 Processors: 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s) (2 at back panel; ; Type-A)
- AMD Ryzen 2nd Generation/ Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics/ Ryzen 1st Generation/7th Generation A-Series/Athlon X4 Processors: 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s) (1 at back panel; USB Type-CTM)
- AMD X470 chipset: 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 port(s) (2 at back panel; )
- AMD X470 chipset: 4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s) (4 at mid-board)
- AMD X470 chipset: 6 x USB 2.0 port(s) (2 at back panel; 4 at mid-board)
- ASUS TUF PROTECTION: ASUS SafeSlot: Protect your graphics card Investment; ASUS ESD Guard: Enhanced ESD protection; ASUS Overvoltage Protection: World-class circuit-protecting power design; ASUS Stainless-Steel Back I/O: 3X corrosion-resistance for greater durability; ASUS DIGI+ VRM: 6 Phase digital power design
- AURA: Aura Lighting Control
- ASUS Exclusive Features: AI Suite 3; Ai Charger; PC Cleaner
- ASUS Quiet Thermal Solution: Stylish Fanless Design Heat-sink solution & MOS Heatsink; ASUS Fan Xpert 4 Core
- ASUS EZ DIY: ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3; ASUS EZ Flash 3; ASUS UEFI BIOS EZ Mode
- ASUS Q-Design: ASUS Q-Slot; ASUS Q-DIMM
- Overclocking Protection: ASUS C.P.R.(CPU Parameter Recall)
Back I/O Ports
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse combo port(s)
- 1 x DVI-D
- 1 x HDMI
- 1 x LAN (RJ45) port(s)
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A;
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 (blue) USB Type-CTM;
- 2 x USB 2.0
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 (blue)
- 3 x Audio jack(s)
Internal I/O Ports
- 1 x RGB Header(s)
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1(up to 5Gbps) connector(s) support(s) additional 4 USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s) (19-pin)
- 2 x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 4 USB 2.0 port(s)
- 1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M key; type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
- 1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M Key; type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 X2 mode)
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connector(s)
- 1 x CPU Fan connector(s) (1 x 4 -pin)
- 3 x Chassis Fan connector(s) (3 x 4 -pin)
- 1 x AIO_PUMP connector (1 x 4 -pin)
- 1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s)
- 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V Power connector(s)
- 1 x Front panel audio connector(s) (AAFP)
- 1 x System panel(s)
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper(s)
- 1 x COM port header
- 256 Mb Flash ROM; UEFI AMI BIOS; PnP; SM BIOS 3.0; ACPI 6.0; Multi-language BIOS; ASUS EZ Flash 3; ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3; My Favorites; Last Modified log; F12 PrintScreen; ASUS User Profile;ASUS DRAM SPD (Serial Presence Detect) memory information; F6 Qfan Control;F4 AURA ON/OFF;F9 Search
- 12.0 inch x 9.6 inch (30.5 cm x 24.4 cm)