Easy Modification; Maximum Possibilities
ASUS Mini PC PN62S is an ultra-compact computer that delivers powerful performance for a wide variety of home and business applications. Featuring the latest 10th Generation Intel Core processors and support for high-speed 2666 MHz DDR4 memory; Mini PC PN62S is ready to take on demanding workloads; yet its diminutive size takes up minimal space on a desk and makes it suited for applications where traditional PCs won't fit; such as for digital signage or in a home theater. Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) networking ensures stable; high-speed data transfers; even in crowded networking environments; and a USB-C port with supports data transfer; power and DisplayPort functionality over a single cable. Mini PC PN62S also supports Microsoft Cortana via dual-array front microphones for convenient voice control and features an infrared (IR) sensor; letting you control applications via remote control.
A convenient sliding chassis design lets you add or upgrade an M.2 SSD; 2.5-inch HDD or SSD; or memory in two easy steps using just a screwdriver. A bare-bones option is also available; giving you maximum flexibility to customize your system.
Dual Storage Design
ASUS Mini PC PN62S fits one Intel Optane Memory or M.2 SSD; and a 2.5-inch HDD; letting you create your own custom storage solution with the balance of speed and capacity to fit your needs.
Modern; Space-Saving Design
With a modern design featuring sleek lines and a stylish; brushed finish; ASUS Mini PC PN62S easily blends into home; office and retail environments. Compact and lightweight at 115mm x 115mm x 49mm with a 0.62-liter volume; it can be placed almost anywhere and even attached to the back of a display with a VESA mount for a space-saving; all-in-one solution.
Powerful Performance For Daily Multitasking
ASUS Mini PC PN62S is powered by 10th Gen Intel Core processors; which provide up to 3.4% better performance in daily multitask computing; compared to previous platform processors; ensuring smooth and responsive experiences in a wide variety of usage scenarios.
Faster and Better DDR4 Ram
With DDR4 2666MHz memory that is 1.25X faster than DDR4 2133MHz; ASUS Mini PC PN62S provides excellent performance for daily computing tasks.
Dedicate Thermal Monitoring for SSD - FAN will also adjust the speed according to the M.2 SSD temperature to achieve better heat dissipation (in the past; only the CPU temperature was monitored)
Multi Operating Mode: Three thermal policies are designed in the BIOS so that users can choose according to the situation.
High-Speed Connectivity and Legacy Support
ASUS Mini PC PN62S provides comprehensive connectivity with multiple ports; including a front-mounted USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-C port with Battery Charging 1.2 support and a configurable port to support legacy devices; additional displays or multiple network connections.
Mini PC PN62S sets the standard for the greatest Windows 10 experience; and features an array microphone that supports Cortana; the personal digital assistant that helps you get things done easily. The array microphone makes voice control more accurate; even in noisy conditions. Cortana can help keep track of your interests; favorite places; and anything you want to keep up to date with - to provide truly personalized service.
Stunning 4K UHD Resolution and Dual Display Support
ASUS Mini PC PN62S comes equipped with integrated Intel UHD Graphics; so you can enjoy watching video and viewing images in stunning 4K UHD resolution. Support for dual displays lets you extend your workspace across multiple monitors for more efficient and comfortable productivity experiences.
Reduce Environmental Impact While Lowering Operating Costs
ASUS Mini PC PN62S has an energy-efficient design that reduces environmental impact while helping to lower operating costs for your business. Eco-friendly ASUS mini PCs are recipients of some of the industry's highest environmental certifications; including Energy Star. Mini PC PN62S consumes as little as 5.8 W at idle. It is also whisper quiet; generating just 21.5 dBA of noise at idle and 37.8 dBA at full load.
Asus Corporate Stable Model (Csm)
The ASUS Corporate Stable Model (CSM) program is an initiative designed to provide businesses with stable product supply and enhanced aftersales support. Each CSM mini PC purchase entitles the customer to the ASUS Control Center IT-management software suite (CSM Edition; a $60 value) that provides comprehensive control and monitoring. ASUS CSM products also include a stable roadmap and assured 36-month supply availability to ensure customers need not worry about material-supply gaps or extended supply.
Tested For Perfection
ASUS mini PCs undergo rigorous noise; vibration; drop; and thermal shock tests to ensure they meet exacting ASUS standards and exceed industry requirements. Be confident that your ASUS mini PC can cope with extreme conditions; ranging from dry -40 degreeC temperatures; to humid and hot environments exceeding 60 degreeC for long periods of time.
- Windows 10 Pro - ASUS recommends Windows 10 Pro for business. or other editions available
- Powerful performance with 10th Generation Intel Core processors
- High-speed Wi-Fi 6 networking with improved power efficiency
- Versatile USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C port for data transfer and DisplayPort functionality
- Microsoft Cortana support with dual-array front microphones
- Infrared (IR) receiver for remote control of applications
- Dual-storage design with up to a 2.5-inch HDD up to 1 TB and an M.2 SSD up to 256 GB
- Comprehensive I/O connectivity including a configurable Thunderbolt 3 port option that provides fast and versatile connectivity
- ASUS Corporate Stable Model program ensuring 36-month stable-supply guarantee
- 24/7 reliability - Extensively tested to ensure long-term dependability
- Windows 10 Pro - ASUS recommends Windows 10 Pro for business.
- Windows 10 Home - ASUS recommends Windows 10 Pro for business.
- Intel Core i7-10710U Processor
- Intel Core i7-10510U Processor
- Intel Core i5-10210U Processor
- Intel Core i3-10110U Processor
- 2 GB Up to 64 GB
- Dual Channel; DDR4 at 2666MHz
- 2 x SO-DIMM
- 2.5" 500GB Up to 1TB SATA Hard Drive
- 128GB Up to 256 GB M.2(NGFF)(NVMe) SSD
Wireless Data Network
- Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201/AX200 (Gig+) and Bluetooth * 5
- Intel WGI219V
- 10/100/1000/Gigabits Mbps
Side I/O Ports
Front I/O Ports
- 2 x Microphone
- 1x USB 3.2 Gen 1
- 1x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C
- 1 x Audio jack
- 1 x Consumer IR sensor
Back I/O Ports
- 1x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C
- 2x USB 3.2 Gen 1
- 1 x HDMI
- 1 x RJ45 LAN
- 1 x RJ45 LAN
- 1 x Configurable port (options: COM; VGA; HDMI; DisplayPort; Intel WGI211AT LAN; Thunderbolt 3)
- 3 -in-1: Micro SD/Micro SDXC/Micro SDHC
- 65 W Power adapter or 90 W Power Adapter
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 115 x 115 x 49 mm
- Weight: 0.7 kg