Easy modification and maximum possibilities
ASUS Mini PC PN50 is an ultra-compact computer that delivers powerful performance for a wide variety of home and business applications. Featuring the latest AMD Ryzen 4000 mobile processor with Radeon graphics; and support for high-speed 3200 MHz DDR4 memory; Mini PC PN50 is ready to take on demanding workloads; yet its diminutive size takes up minimal space on a desk and makes it suited for applications where traditional PCs won't fit - from digital signage to home-theater setups.
PN50 supports up to 8K resolution at 60 Hz or up to four displays simultaneously; with up to 4K resolution at 60 Hz; providing ultrarealistic visuals. It is also suitable for flexible business scenarios; with configurable port options. Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) networking ensures stable; high-speed data transfers; even in crowded networking environments; and dual USB-C ports support data transfer and DisplayPort functionality over a single cable. Mini PC PN50 is also ready for Microsoft Cortana; with integrated dual-array front microphones for convenient voice control; and features an infrared (IR) sensor; letting users control applications via remote control.
ASUS Mini PC PN50 is powered by the latest AMD Ryzen 4000 mobile processor; which delivers a system performance uplift of up to 14% and provides up to 35% better performance in daily multitask computing; comparing with mainstream mobile processors - providing powerful computing capacity and enabling easy multitasking and smooth operation.
4K resolution and quad-display support
ASUS Mini PC PN50 supports up to four displays with 4K resolution through HDMI; DisplayPort over USB-C and user-configurable ports; without any limitation on the combination.
Hyper - realistic 8K support
PN50 also supports stunning 8K UHD through DisplayPort 1.4 or Type-C DisplayPort; for detail that's 4X times greater than 4K or a remarkable 16X higher than traditional Full HD output. Specifically; PN50 will pump 8K visuals at up to 30Hz via a single DisplayPort and at up to 60Hz through DisplayPort Dual-Mode (DP++) - bringing every image to life in breathtaking style.
PN50 is powered by the integrated Radeon graphics; delivering performance improvements of over 150% when compared with traditional Mini PC graphics - so it's ready to thrill with high-resolution; ultrarealistic visual content.
Ready for Any Scenario
ASUS Mini PC PN50 supports up to four video outputs; so it offers flexibility to handle all manner of multi-display setups. Moreover; you have the freedom to choose your own combination of ports; making PN50 is suitable for almost any conceivable display scenario.
With support for up to four 4K displays; ASUS Mini PC PN50 can be used to build high-resolution signage walls at lounges; halls; exhibitions and retail stores; all powered from just one device - saving on both cost and maintenance. Also; with PN50 quad-displays support; it would be easier to share information at workplaces; offices or conference rooms that need people to be informed simultaneously; directly and without time differences.
Modern; space-saving design
With a modern design featuring sleek lines and a stylish; brushed finish; ASUS Mini PC PN50 easily blends into home; office and retail environments. Compact and lightweight at 115mm x 115mm x 49mm; and with a mere 0.62-liter volume; it can be placed almost anywhere and even attached to the back of a display with a VESA mount for a space-saving; all-in-one solution.
ASUS Mini PC PN50 provides comprehensive connectivity with multiple ports; including dual USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C ports with DisplayPort 1.4 support and a configurable port to support legacy devices; additional displays or multiple network connections.
Faster and better DDR4 RAM
With DDR4 3200 MHz memory that is 1.2X faster than DDR4 2666 MHz; ASUS Mini PC PN50 provides excellent performance for daily computing tasks.
HDMI CEC header and IR sensor
ASUS Mini PC PN50 supports HDMI CEC; allowing you to manage almost all your media devices; from audio and video playback to menu navigation; via a single remote control.
Dual Microphone Array
ASUS Mini PC PN50 sets the standard for the greatest Windows 10 experience; and features an array microphone that supports Microsoft Cortana; the personal digital assistant that helps you get things done easily. The array microphone makes voice control more accurate; even in noisy conditions.
Whole System Cooling
FAN will also adjust the speed according to the M.2 SSD temperature to achieve better heat dissipation (in the past; only the CPU temperature was monitored)
Multi Operation Modes
Three thermal policies are designed in the BIOS so that users can choose according to the situation.
Reduce environmental impact while lowering operating costs
ASUS Mini PC PN50 has an energy-efficient design that reduces environmental impact while helping to lower operating costs for your business. Eco-friendly ASUS Mini PCs are recipients of some of the industry's highest environmental certifications; including Energy Star. Mini PC PN50 consumes as little as 10W at idle. It is also whisper-quiet; generating just 21.9 dBA of noise at idle and 34.7dB at full load.
ASUS Corporate Stable Model (CSM)
The ASUS Corporate Stable Model (CSM) program is an initiative designed to provide businesses with stable product supply and enhanced aftersales support. Each CSM ASUS Mini PC purchase entitles the customer to the ASUS Control Center IT-management software suite (CSM Edition; a $60 value) that provides comprehensive control and monitoring. ASUS CSM products also include a stable roadmap and assured 36-month supply availability to ensure customers need not worry about material-supply gaps or extended supply.
Tested for perfection
ASUS mini PCs undergo rigorous noise; vibration; drop; and thermal shock tests to ensure they meet exacting ASUS standards and exceed industry requirements. Be confident that your ASUS mini PC can cope with extreme conditions; ranging from dry 0 degreeC temperatures; to humid and hot environments exceeding 50 degreeC for long periods of time.
- Windows 10 Pro - ASUS recommends Windows 10 Pro for business; or other editions available
- Powered by the latest AMD Ryzen 4000 Series Renoir Mobile Processor with Radeon Vega 7 Graphics
- Support up to 4 displays simultaneously with 4K resolution
- Support up to 8K UHD at 60Hz through DisplayPort Dual-Mode (DP++)
- Dual USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C port for data transfer; battery charging and DisplayPort functionality
- Support Intel WI-FI 6 (GIG+) + BT 5.0
- Configurable Ports support DisplayPort 1.4 or 1.2/VGA/LAN/COM options
- Microsoft Cortana support with dual-array front microphones
- Infrared (IR) receiver for remote control of applications
- Dual-storage design with up to a 2.5-inch HDD up to 1 TB and an M.2 SSD up to 512 GB
- ASUS Corporate Stable Model program ensuring 36-month stable-supply guarantee
- 24/7 reliability - Extensively tested to ensure long-term dependability
- Windows 10 Pro - ASUS recommends Windows 10 Pro for business.
- Windows 10 Home - ASUS recommends Windows 10 Pro for business.
- Free Upgrade to Windows 11 (when available; see below); Barebones and Non-OS SKUs are excluded.
- AMD Ryzen 5 4500U Processor 2.3GHz (11M Cache; up to 4.0GHz); (Barebones SKU)
- AMD Ryzen 7 4800U Processor 1.8GHz (12M Cache; up to 4.2GHz); (Barebones SKU)
- AMD Ryzen 3 4300U Processor 2.7GHz (6M Cache; up to 3.7GHz); (Barebones SKU)
- AMD Ryzen 7 4700U Processor 2.0GHz (12M Cache; up to 4.1GHz); (Barebones SKU)
- AMD Ryzen 5 4500U Processor 2.3GHz (11M Cache; up to 4.0GHz)
- Integrated - Radeon Vega Graphics
- 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe 3.0 SSD
- 256GB M.2 SATA SSD
Wireless Data Network
- Wi-Fi 6; Bluetooth 5.0; 2*2 (Barebones SKU)
- Wi-Fi 6; Bluetooth 5.0; 2*2
- 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Gigabit LAN; Realtek 8111EP
- Realtek ALC3251 or ALC3236-VB2 HD Audio CODEC (optional)
Side(Front) I/O Ports
- 1 x USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-C(w/ quick charge; DP output); 1 x USB3.2 Gen1 Type-A; 1x 4-in
- 1 Card Reader; 1 x Consumer Infrared Sensor; 2 x Microphone Array; 1x Audio Jack(optional); 1 x K-Lock(side)
Back I/O Ports
- 1 x HDMI
- 1 x USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-C(w/ DP output)
- 1 x Configurable Port (option: VGA/COM/DP/LAN)
- 2 x USB 3.2 Gen1 Type-A
- 1 x RJ45 LAN
- 1 x DC-in
- 1 x Display1.4 Port (Barebones SKU)
- 1 x Display1.4 Port
- 19Vdc; 3.42A; 65W Power Adapter
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 115 x 115 x 49 mm
- Weight: 0.7 kg