ROG Zephyrus M has a panel that you'd normally find only in high-end gaming monitors. This no-compromises 15.6" display features tournament-grade refresh rates of 144Hz and a 3ms response time. It also incorporates NVIDIA G-SYNC technology to synchronize the panel's refresh rate with your game's frame rates, resulting in less screen tearing and buttery smooth gameplay. To round it all off, The IPS-type display produces wide vivid visuals that keep their true colors with the 100% sRGB gamut coverage.
Unleash your gaming dominance with the ROG Zephyrus M - powered by GeForce GTX 10 Series graphics cards. Sleek and powerful, it features breakthrough design and technologies that add a whole new dimension to your laptop gaming experience.
ACTIVE AERODYNAMIC SYSTEM
When the laptop is opened, a portion of the bottom flexes to create 20% more open space for air circulation. Along with our unique AeroAccelerator technology, this gap improves airflow by 32% and reduces temperatures by 20% compared to conventional cooling.
ANTI-DUST TUNNEL AND 12V FANS
An exclusive internal design forces dust and debris to exit the chassis through the fan module's two anti-dust tunnels. This prevents the thermal fins from becoming caked in grime, benefiting both performance and reliability.
DISCRETE GRAPHICS MODE
While in discrete graphics mode, the Zephyrus M utilizes its GeForce GTX graphics and G-SYNC for full gaming performance.
Optimus Mode extends battery life by disabling G-SYNC which allows the system to switch seamlessly between GTX and Intel integrated graphics.
ROG HYPERDRIVE: BLAZING FAST OS DRIVE
With ultra-fast access times and blistering transfer rates, the Zephyrus M's PCIe M.2 OS solid state drive loads games, apps, and other data at warp speeds with sequential read speeds of up to 3288 MB/s.
SEAGATE SOLID STATE HYBRID DRIVE
The OS drive is combined with a 1TB FireCuda Solid State Hybrid Drive (SSHD) to offer you copious storage with speeds up to 5x faster than a traditional hard disk drive (HDD)
- Operating System - Windows 10 Home 64-Bit
- CPU - Intel Core i7-8750H 2.20 GHz
- Screen - 15.6" FHD
- Memory - 16 GB DDR4
- Storage - 1 TB SSHD + 256 GB NVMe SSD
- Graphics Card - GeForce GTX 1060
- Video Memory - 6 GB GDDR5
- Communication - Gigabit LAN and WLAN
- Dimensions (W x D x H) - 15.07" x 10.31" x 0.67"-0.78"
- Weight - 4.85 lbs.
- CPU Type - Intel Core i7 8th Gen
- CPU Speed - 8750H (2.20 GHz)
- Number of Cores - 6-core Processor
- Core Name - Coffee Lake
- Turbo Frequency - Up to 3.90 GHz with 6 Cores
- CPU L3 Cache - 9 MB
- Screen Size - 15.6"
- Touchscreen - No
- Wide Screen Support - Yes
- Display Type - Full HD
- Resolution - 1920 x 1080
- Panel - IPS
- Refresh Rate - 144 Hz
- LCD Features - 144 Hz 3 ms 300 nits, IPS-Level, 72% NTSC 100% sRGB, Anti-Glare, G-Sync
- GPU/VPU - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060
- Video Memory - 6 GB
- Graphic Type - Dedicated Card
- SSD - 256 GB NVMe
- HDD - 1 TB SSHD
- HDD RPM - 5400 RPM
- Storage Spec - 1 TB SATA 5400 RPM 2.5" Hybrid HDD (FireCuda) + 256 GB PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe M.2 SSD
- Memory - 16 GB
- Memory Speed - DDR4 2666
- Memory Slot (Total) - 2
- Max Memory Supported - 32 GB
- LAN - 10/100/1000Mbps
- WLAN - 802.11ac Wireless LAN
- Bluetooth - Yes
- USB - 4 x USB 3.0 Type-A
- Video Port - 1 x Thunderbolt
- HDMI - 1 x HDMI 2.0
- Audio Ports - 1 x Headphone/Microphone Combo Jack
- Audio - Built-in array microphone
- Speaker - 2 x speakers (3.5W)
- Virtual Reality Ready - Yes
- Keyboard - Illuminated Chiclet Keyboard 4-Zone RGB
- Backlit Keyboard - Backlit
- Webcam - 720p HD Webcam
- Style - Thin and Light
- Type - Gaming & Entertainment
- Usage - Consumer
- AC Adapter - 180-watt AC adapter
- Battery - 55 WHrs, 4S1P, 4-cell Li-ion