ASUS Chromebit CS10 measures just under 5 inches and is the world's smallest Chrome OS device. Turning your large monitor or TV into a computer running the latest Chrome OS is easy - simply plug Chromebit CS10 into the HDMI port and pair it with a Bluetooth keyboard and mouse. Chromebit CS10 gives you all the computing essentials so you can conduct online research; catch up with friends; or watch Full HD movies on the big screen. You can even use it for business applications or digital signage and self-serve kiosks. Explore the possibilities with ASUS Chromebit CS10 - the minimalist and cost-effective computer for your home or business; you can even take it with you on the road.
Plug in your way
Small and smooth; with sophisticated details; Chromebit CS10 smartly fits anywhere. To accommodate the angles and positions of HDMI connectors on different displays; it comes with an HDMI extension cable. Adhesive stick-on hoop-and-loop fasteners help hide Chromebit CS10 behind your monitor or TV or put it out front for easy access. Chromebit CS10 fully embodies the best of ASUS design and Google innovation; and it's already received a 2015 Good Design Award and 2016 CES Innovation Award.
Power and compatibility
Powered by the latest Chrome OS; Chromebit CS10 boots up in seconds and delivers Full HD graphics performance. Together with 2GB of memory; 16GB of eMMC storage; dual-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi; Bluetooth 4.0; and both USB and HDMI ports; Chromebit CS10 reduces dimensions yet preserves the capabilities of a computer to provide new opportunities. We also have a list of qualified Bluetooth keyboards; mice; and USB hubs. No matter how you want to attach peripherals; Chromebit CS10 has you covered.
Enjoy faster and more stable wireless connections thanks to dual-band 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0.
Chromebit CS10 automatically keeps up to date; so you'll always have the latest features and virus protection. And best of all; it won't slow down over time.
Protecting your privacy
Account-based data access makes Chromebit CS10 ideal as a shared computer. Individual users can easily switch between accounts.
Thousands of apps
Access the Chrome Web Store for a wide assortment of apps online or offline - edit; play; and enjoy hundreds of apps without an internet connection.
- A candy-bar-sized computer - the world's smallest Chrome OS device which fits in your pocket
- Make your TV smarter - enjoy a large full-screen Chrome OS experience in your living room
- Ideal for surfing the web; keeping up with friends and family on social media; and HD entertainment
- Easy-to-manage; cost-effective; and highly-scalable solution for signage; kiosks; and other business applications
- Bundled extension cable or bendable Flex Connect HDMI connector for easy connections to hard-to-reach HDMI ports
- Runs the latest Chrome OS; and features automatic updates and anti-virus software for a smart and secure digital environment
- Dual-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi; with 100GB of Google Drive space free for 2 years
- Operating System: Chrome OS
- CPU: Rockchip Quad-Core RK3288C Processor
- Graphic: ARM Mali-T764 GPU *
- Memory: 2 GB LPDDR3 at 1066MHz
- Storage: 16GB eMMC; 100G Google Drive for 2 Year free usage
- Wireless Data Network: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac ; Bluetooth V4.0
- Side I/O Ports: 1 x DC in
- Front I/O Ports: 1 x HDMI Out
- Back I/O Ports: 1 x USB 2.0
- Power Supply: 18 W Power adapter
- Dimensions: 123 x 31 x 17 cm (WxDxH)
- Weight: 0.075 kg (0.16 lbs.)
- Color: Black
- Certificates: CB/CE/FCC/UL/RCM/VCCI
- Note: *ARM Quad-Core Mali-T764 GPU with Full HD 1080p playback support.