ASUS Commercial Series
ASUS is the world's biggest and best-known motherboard brand; renowned for our user-focused Design Thinking. We understand the business importance of stability; easy manageability and security. That's why ASUS commercial series boards include; 24/7 stability; smart BIOS tools and guaranteed long-term availability; and our world-class after-sales service effectively reduces many hidden costs of ownership - maximizing your investment over the product lifecycle.
Prime 200 motherboards are engineered with industry-leading 5X Protection III; employing the finest components; excellent circuit design; and exacting standards to guarantee the quality and long-term durability of your motherboard. That means exceptional protection and stability for your build - thanks to decades of engineering experience from the world's leading motherboard brand.
Fortified PCIe slot prevents damage
SafeSlot Core is the ASUS-exclusive PCIe slot. Featuring a fortified design that's anchored to the motherboard by a special hook; Safeslot Core provides 1.6x stronger retention and 1.3x greater shearing resistance than standard expansion slots.
Pumped-up throughput. 2.5X higher surge tolerance.
ASUS LANGuard is hardware-level networking protection that employs signal-coupling technology and premium anti-EMI surface-mounted capacitors ensuring a more reliable connection and better throughput; plus electrostatically guarded and surge-protected components for greater tolerance to static electricity and improved protection against surges.
World-class circuit-protecting power design
An exclusive circuit design with built-in voltage regulators to protect your chipset; connectivity ports; and audio codecs from damage caused by unexpected high-level voltages from unstable or inferior power supplies.
Precision control for stable power!
ASUS-exclusive DIGI+ VRM intelligently delivers power to the processor based on real-time demands; reducing energy waste and improving system stability.
Stainless-Steel Back I/O
3X corrosion-resistance for greater durability
Corrosion-resistant stainless steel back I/O panels bonded with chromium oxide have a lifespan that's three times longer than ordinary panels.
Electrostatic discharge protection
ASUS ESD Guards prevent damage from electrostatic discharge; up to +/- 10kV for air discharge and +/-15kV for contact discharge; arranged in an active-protective-circuit design that prolongs the life of components.
Against moisture and corrosion
Against moisture and corrosion
This innovative moisture-resistant coating provides motherboard protection; and combats the higher levels of humidity that build up in densely-populated environments; such as factories; libraries; data centers and internet cafes. It even minimizes internal corrosion by preventing the adhesion and migration of moisture - prolonging the life of your motherboard.
24/7 Reliability Test
Optimized for twenty-four seven operations; the motherboard is tested under temperature up to 45 degreeC and humidity up to 80% to ensure it can handle diverse temperature and humidity range of different location.
ASUS Remote Management Tool
The ASUS Remote Management Tool provides routine office PC maintenance; including easy BIOS updates and automatic simultaneous syncing across multiple devices.
- Quick BIOS update: Real-time BIOS updates through USB or the hard drive
- Easy BIOS setting: Easily customize CPU; fan; or system settings
- System monitoring: Instantly monitor system's temperature; power; or fan status
- Remote power management: Control wake up/ shut down/ reset/ hibernate modes
- Customize DMI value: Retrieve DMI information; and edit DMI string in real time
All USB 3.0 and 2.0 headers are box style; enabling fast connector installation and preventing pin damage.
Connector positions on ASUS Commercial motherboards remain consistent across product generations; protecting training; manufacturing and investments in supporting hardware.
Color-coded connectors enable easy identification and cable-matching; speeding up the production line. investments in supporting hardware.
Effortless PCI Express component removal
The large winged clip is easy to reach and easy to operate. Just press the Q-Slot clip lightly; and graphics card just pop out. Installing or removing even the biggest graphics cards is no sweat!
Easy memory removal
Even if you work with a smaller case; just push down on the one-sided clip and push or pull RAM modules in or out - removing memory is that simple!
- Maximize your connectivity and speed with integrated Dual M.2 slots with Intel Optane Memory compatibility; front panel USB 3.0
- 5X Protection III Hardware-level safeguards provide component longevity and reliability
- Fan pert 2 delivers advanced fan control for dynamic cooling
- On-board 8-Channel Audio using premium Japanese capacitors provides warm; immersive crystal-clear surround sound
- Front panel USB 3.0 connectivity for easy access and accelerated data transfers
- Intel for 7th/6th Generation Core i7/Core i5/Core i3/Pentium/Celeron Processors
- Supports Intel 14 nm CPU
- Supports Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
- 4 x DIMM; Max. 64GB; DDR4 2400/2133 MHz Non-ECC; Un-buffered Memory
- Supports Intel Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
- Integrated Graphics Processor
- Multi-VGA output support: HDMI/DVI-D/RGB/DisplayPort ports
- Supports HDMI with max. resolution 4096 x 2160 24 Hz / 2560 x 1600 60 Hz
- Supports DVI-D with max. resolution 1920 x 1200 60 Hz
- Supports RGB with max. resolution 1920 x 1200 60 Hz
- Supports DisplayPort with max. resolution 4096 x 2304 60 Hz
- Maximum shared memory of 1024 MB
- Supports Intel InTru 3D; Quick Sync Video; Clear Video HD Technology; Insider
- Supports up to 3 displays simultaneously
- 1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16
- 2 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x1
- 1 x PCI
- Intel B250 Chipset:
- 1 x M.2 Socket 3; with M key; type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (both SATA & PCIE mode)
- 1 x M.2 Socket 3; with M Key; type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (x4 PCIE mode)
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s)
- Intel Optane Memory Ready
- Intel I219V; 1 x Gigabit LAN Controller(s)
- Realtek ALC887 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
- Supports: Jack-detection; Front Panel Jack-retasking
- Intel B250 Chipset:
- 6 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s) (4 at back panel; blue; 2 at mid-board)
- Intel B250 Chipset:
- 6 x USB 2.0/1.1 port(s) (2 at back panel; black; 4 at mid-board)
- ASUS 5X Protection III:
- ASUS Safe Slot Core: Fortified PCIe Slot prevents damage
- ASUS LANGuard: Protects against LAN surges; lightning strikes and static-electricity discharges!
- ASUS Overvoltage Protection: World-class circuit-protecting power design
- ASUS Stainless-Steel Back I/O: 3X corrosion-resistance for greater durability!
- ASUS DIGI+ VRM: 5 Phase digital power design
- ASUS Q-Design:
Operating System Support
- Windows 10 86x64
- Windows 8.1 86x64
- Windows 7 86x64
Back I/O Ports
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard (purple)
- 1 x PS/2 mouse (green)
- 1 x DVI-D
- 1 x D-Sub
- 1 x DisplayPort
- 1 x HDMI
- 1 x LAN (RJ45) port(s)
- 4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 (blue)
- 2 x USB 2.0
- 3 x Audio jack(s)
Internal I/O Ports
- 1 x MONO out header
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s)
- 2 x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 4 USB 2.0 port(s)
- 1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M key; type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
- 1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M Key; type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (PCIE mode only)
- 1 x LPT header
- 2 x COM port(s) connector(s)
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connector(s)
- 1 x CPU Fan connector(s) (1 x 4 -pin)
- 2 x CPU fan with PWM control
- 1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s)
- 1 x 4-pin ATX 12V Power connector(s)
- 1 x Front panel audio connector(s) (AAFP)
- 1 x Internal speaker connector(s)
- 1 x System panel(s)
- 1 x Chassis Intrusion connector(s)
- 1 x 14-1 pin TPM connector
- User's manual
- I/O Shield
- 2 x SATA 6Gb/s cable(s)
- 1 x M.2 Screw Package
- 1 x Supporting DVD
- 64 Mb Flash ROM; UEFI AMI BIOS; PnP; DMI3.0; WfM2.0; SM BIOS 3.0 ACPI 5.0; Multi-language BIOS; ASUS backup; LOGO flash; ME update; DMI value edit; BIOS value edit
- WfM 2.0; DMI 3.0; WOL; WOR;PXE
- Micro ATX Form Factor: 9.6 inch x 9.6 inch ( 24.4 cm x 24.4 cm )