ASUS Prime Z370 Series motherboards provide the solid foundation needed for your first build; plus loads of scope to grow with your ambitions. We've melded all the good stuff that's packed into the latest 8th Generation Intel Core processors with essential ASUS design and engineering; so you benefit from industry-leading technologies - including automated system tuning; comprehensive cooling controls; immersive onboard audio; and support for the ASUS Fan Extension Card. Build smart and easy with ASUS Prime Z370.
Make your memory go faster
ASUS OptiMem preserves memory signal integrity by routing memory traces and vias to the optimal PCB layer; and our T-Topology layout ensures time-aligned signaling by balancing trace lengths between memory slots. These enhancements lead to more headroom for overclocking and improved stability; allowing memory speeds of DDR4-4000 and beyond with all slots populated.
Improved stability and overclocking with all slots populated
Prime series motherboards are engineered with industry-leading 5X Protection III; employing the finest components; excellent circuit design and exacting standards to guarantee the quality and long-term durability of your motherboard. That means exceptional protection and stability for your build - thanks to decades of engineering experience from the world's leading motherboard brand.
Fortified PCIe slot prevents damage
SafeSlot Core is the ASUS-exclusive PCIe slot. Featuring a fortified design that's anchored to the motherboard by a special hook; Safeslot Core provides 1.6X-stronger retention and 1.3X-greater shearing resistance than standard expansion slots.
Our Prime Z370 motherboards also have strengthened solder points around both the PCIe and DIMM pins.
Pumped-up throughput; 2.5X-higher surge tolerance
ASUS LANGuard is hardware-level networking protection that employs signal-coupling technology and premium anti-EMI surface-mounted capacitors to ensure a more reliable connection and better throughput.
World-class circuit-protecting power design
An exclusive circuit design with built-in voltage regulators protects your motherboard from damage caused by unexpected high-level voltages from unstable or inferior power supplies.
Precision control for stable power
ASUS-exclusive DIGI+ VRM intelligently delivers power to the processor based on real-time demands; reducing energy waste and improving system stability.
3X corrosion-resistance for greater durability
Corrosion-resistant stainless-steel back I/O panels bonded with chromium oxide assure a lifespan that's 3X longer than ordinary panels.
ASUS Prime motherboards have strengthened solder points around both the PCIe and DIMM pins.
Compatible devices and components
The superior compatibility of Prime Z370-P is evidenced by our extensive list of supported devices - which includes thousands of compatible components - and our Qualified Vendor List (QVL) that identifies memory compatibility. It all adds up to more choices for worry-free PC-building experiences.
Cooler by design
Prime Z370-P features the most comprehensive cooling controls ever; configurable via Fan Xpert 4 Core or the UEFI BIOS.
Media-acclaimed UEFI BIOS
The smoothest; slickest mouse-controllable graphical BIOS has been improved to make it even more appealing. Whether you're a PC novice or a seasoned overclocker; EZ and Advanced modes will help you quickly find your way; quickly and easily.
EZ Tuning Wizard
Quickly apply a CPU overclock to improve system performance; or configure a RAID array for faster data retrieval and backups
Quickly discover tuning options and add preferred tools to the list.
Speed up with onboard M.2 up to 32Gbps
With x4 PCI Express 3.0/2.0 bandwidth; M.2 supports up to 32Gbps data-transfer speeds. It's the perfect choice for an operating system or application drive; providing fast access to data.
Intel Optane memory ready
Intel Optane is a revolutionary non-volatile memory technology supported by Prime Z370-P. Intel Optane memory modules accelerate attached storage to reduce boot and load times; so everything feels faster and more responsive.
We've put USB 3.1 Gen 1 right where you need it - with four super-speed headers on the front panel. Experience data-transfer speeds up to 10X faster than USB 2.0 with instant plug-and-play connectivity; and avoid back-breaking contortions in the hunt for hard-to-reach rear ports.
Combined onboard features deliver elevated audio
Intelligent design and premium hardware create audio quality unlike anything you've ever experienced!
Separates analog/digital signal domains; significantly reducing multi-lateral interference.
Separate layer for left and right tracks
Ensures minimal crosstalk between audio paths.
Premium Japanese-made audio capacitors
Premium parts provide an immersive sound signature; with exceptional fidelity.
LED-illuminated control for PCIe slot and trace paths
Built-in LED lighting options illuminate your build in a variety of eye-catching styles.
Complete your immersion
Prime Z370-P isn't just VR ready - it goes way beyond. The ASUS Beyond VR Ready marque means that Prime Z370-P has been tested with loads of class-leading components to ensure that your productivity; gaming and entertainment needs are tuned for maximum performance. ASUS Beyond VR Ready opens up a new way to configure and build your dream system with total confidence.
Intel Z370 chipset
The Intel Z370 is a single-chipset design that supports 8th Generation Intel Core LGA1151 processors. It provides improved performance by utilizing serial point-to-point links; allowing increased bandwidth and stability. Additionally; the Z370 provides a maximum of 10 USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports; six SATA 6Gbps ports; and 32Gbps M.2 and PCIe 3.0 lane speed support; for faster data retrieval. Intel Z370 also supports integrated-graphics; so you'll enjoy the very latest in graphics performance.
Ready for 8th Generation Intel LGA1151 Core processors
This motherboard supports 8th Generation Intel Core processors in the LGA1151 package; with integrated graphics; memory and PCI Express controllers to support onboard graphics output with dedicated chipsets; dual-channel (4-DIMM) DDR4 memory and 16 PCI Express 3.0/2.0 lanes for great performance.
- Maximize your connectivity and speed with integrated Dual M.2 slots with Intel Optane Memory compatibility; front panel USB 3.0 and a rear USB 3.1 Type C connection
- 5X Protection III Hardware-level safeguards provide component longevity and reliability
- FanXpert 2 PLUS delivers advanced fan control for dynamic cooling
- Dual Patent-pending SafeSlot Core fortified PCIe slot prevents damage caused by heavyweight GPUs
- On-board 3D-printing mounts for creating unique designs on your customized build
- Intel Socket 1151 for 8th Generation Core Processors
- Supports Intel 14 nm CPU
- Supports Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
- 4 x DIMM; Max. 64GB; DDR4 4000(O.C.)/3866(O.C.)/3733(O.C.)/3600(O.C.)/3466(O.C.)/3400(O.C.)/3333(O.C.)/3300(O.C.)/3200(O.C.)/3000(O.C.)/2800(O.C.)/2666/2400/2133 MHz Non-ECC; Un-buffered Memory
- Dual Channel Memory Architecture
- Supports Intel Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
- Integrated Graphics Processor- Intel HD Graphics support
- Multi-VGA output support: HDMI/DVI-D ports
- Supports HDMI 1.4b with max. resolution 4096 x 2160 @ 24 Hz / 2560 x 1600 @ 60 Hz
- Supports DVI-D with max. resolution 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
- Maximum shared memory of 1024 MB (for iGPU exclusively)
- Supports AMD CrossFireX Technology
- 1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x16; x8/x4+x4)
- 1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (max at x4 mode)
- 4 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x1
- AMD A320 chipset: 2 x PCIe 2.0 x1
- Intel Z370 Chipset:
- 2 x M.2 Socket 3 with M Key; type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA mode & X4 PCIE mode)
- 4 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s); gray
- Support Raid 0; 1; 5; 10
- Intel Optane Memory Ready
- Realtek RTL8111H; 1 x Gigabit LAN Controller(s)
- ASUS LAN Guard
- Realtek ALC887 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
- Supports: Jack-detection; Front Panel Jack-retasking
- Audio Feature:
- LED-illuminated design - Brighten up your build with the gorgeous illuminated audio trace path.
- Audio Shielding: Ensures precision analog/digital separation and greatly reduced multi-lateral interference
- Dedicated audio PCB layers: Separate layers for left and right channels to guard the quality of the sensitive audio signals
- Premium Japanese audio capacitors: Provide warm; natural and immersive sound with exceptional clarity and fidelity
- Intel Z370 Chipset: 8 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s) (4 at back panel; +blue)
- Intel Z370 Chipset: 6 x USB 2.0 port(s) (2 at back panel)
- ASUS 5X Protection III:
- ASUS SafeSlot Core: Fortified PCIe Slot prevents damage
- ASUS LANGuard: Protects against LAN surges; lightning strikes and static-electricity discharges!
- ASUS Overvoltage Protection: World-class circuit-protecting power design
- ASUS Stainless-Steel Back I/O: 3X corrosion-resistance for greater durability!
- ASUS DIGI+ VRM: Premium components provide better power efficiency
- ASUS EPU:
- ASUS Exclusive Features:
- ASUS Quiet Thermal Solution:
- Stylish Fanless Design Heat-sink solution & MOS Heatsink
- ASUS Fan Xpert 4 Core
- ASUS EZ DIY:
- ASUS O.C. Tuner
- ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3
- ASUS EZ Flash 3
- ASUS UEFI BIOS EZ Mode
- ASUS Q-Design:
- Overclocking Protection:
- ASUS C.P.R. (CPU Parameter Recall)
- M.2 Onboard (The latest transfer technologies with up to 32Gb/s data transfer speeds)
Back I/O Ports
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse combo port(s)
- 1 x DVI-D
- 1 x HDMI
- 1 x LAN (RJ45) port(s)
- 4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 (blue) Type-A
- 2 x USB 2.0
- 3 x Audio jack(s)
Internal I/O Ports
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1(up to 5Gbps) connector(s) support(s) additional 4 USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s) (19-pin)
- 2 x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 4 USB 2.0 port(s)
- 2 x M.2 Socket 3 with M Key; type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA mode & X4 PCIE mode)
- 1 x COM port(s) connector(s)
- 4 x SATA 6Gb/s connector(s)
- 1 x CPU Fan connector(s) (1 x 4 -pin)
- 2 x Chassis Fan connector(s) (2 x 4 -pin)
- 1 x S/PDIF out header(s)
- 1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s)
- 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V Power connector(s)
- 1 x Front panel audio connector(s) (AAFP)
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper(s)
- 1 x System panel connector
- 1 x AIO PUMP Header
- 128 Mb Flash ROM; UEFI AMI BIOS; PnP; DMI3.0; WfM2.0; SM BIOS 3.0; ACPI 6.0; Multi-language BIOS; ASUS EZ Flash 3; CrashFree BIOS 3; F11 EZ Tuning Wizard; F6 Qfan Control; F3 My Favorites; Last Modified log; F12 PrintScreen; and ASUS DRAM SPD (Serial Presence Detect) memory information
- WfM 2.0; DMI 3.0; WOL by PME; PXE
- ASUS Utilities
- ASUS EZ Update
- Anti-virus software (OEM version)
- ATX Form Factor
- 12.0 inch x 8.9 inch (30.5 cm x 22.6 cm)