Outshine The Competition
ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti gaming graphics cards are packed with exclusive ASUS technologies; including all-new MaxContact Technology that is 2X more contact with GPU for improved thermal transfer; and Patented Wing-Blade IP5X-Certified Fans for maximum airflow and longer fan lifespan. While ASUS FanConnect II features 4-pin; hybrid-controlled headers connected to system fans for optimal system cooling. ASUS Aura Sync RGB LED synchronization enables a gaming system personalization and VR-friendly HDMI ports let gamers easily enjoy immersive virtual reality experiences. ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti also has GPU Tweak II with XSplit Gamecaster that provides intuitive performance tweaking and instant gameplay streaming.
Game Cool and Play Silent
- 40% More Heat Dissipation Area - Up to 30% Cooler and 3X Quieter Gaming Performance. New ROG Strix graphics are constructed with a 2.5-slot width; providing 40% more heat sink surface area for heat dissipation compared to previous 2-slot designs for dramatically cooler and quieter performance.
- MaxContact Technology - 2X More Contact with GPU for Improved Thermal Transfer. MaxContact is an industry-first GPU cooling technology; featuring an enhanced copper heat spreader that directly contacts the GPU. MaxContact utilizes precision machining to provide a surface that makes up to 2X more contact with the GPU than traditional heat spreaders; resulting in improved thermal transfer.
- Patented Wing-Blade Design - Max Air Flow with 105% More Air Pressure. Patented wing-blade fans delivers maximum air flow and 105% greater static pressure over the heat sink; while operating at an up to 3X quieter volume than reference cards.
- 0dB Technology - Game in Complete Silence. Innovative 0dB technology stops the fan completely when the GPU temperature remains below a set level; letting you enjoy light gaming in complete silence.
- IP5X-Certified Dust Resistance - Longer Fan Lifespan. The fans in ROG Strix graphics cards are certified under the International Protection Marking (IP code) as IP5X dust resistant for improved reliability and a longer lifespan. This stringent certification process ensures ROG Strix graphics cards provide optimal fan performance; even under severe conditions.
- ASUS FanConnect II - Optimal System Cooling. ASUS FanConnect II features two 4-pin; hybrid-controlled headers that can be connected to both PWM and DC system fans for optimal system cooling. The connected fans reference both the GPU and CPU; operating automatically based on the one with the higher temperature. A comprehensive set of tuning options allow you to tune fan speeds for efficient cooling.
GPU Tweak II lets you easily set these ASUS FanConnect II modes
- Auto mode: Chassis fan speeds reference GPU temperatures and operate based on the default factory setting.
- Manual mode: Allows you to set a fixed speed for connected fans.
- User-defined mode: Allows you to set chassis fans to reference either the CPU or GPU temperature to determine rotational speed. Additionally; a smart; automatic calibration routine senses the controllable range of connected fans and allows you to fine-tune speeds for efficient cooling and low noise.
Premium Quality And Best Reliability
- Auto-Extreme Technology - Industry-only 100% Automated Production Process. All ASUS graphics cards are now produced using Auto-Extreme Technology; an industry-exclusive; 100% automated production process that incorporates premium materials to set a new standard of quality. Auto-Extreme Technology ensures consistent graphics card quality as well as improved performance and longevity. Since the introduction of Auto-Extreme technology; reliability has improved by 30%. This new manufacturing process is also environmentally friendly; eliminating harsh chemicals and reducing power consumption by 50%.
- 10+2 Phase Super Alloy Power II - Enhanced Durability and Efficiency. ASUS engineers have integrated premium alloy components into their graphics card designs to reinforce overall reliability. Super Alloy Power II components greatly enhance efficiency; reduce power loss and achieve thermal levels that are approximately 50% cooler than previous designs.
Personalized Gaming Style
- ASUS Aura Sync - Outshine The Competition. Featuring Aura RGB Lighting on both the shroud and backplate; ROG Strix graphics cards are capable of displaying millions of colors and six different effects for a personalized gaming system. ROG Strix graphics cards also feature ASUS Aura Sync; RGB LED synchronization technology that enables complete gaming system personalization when the graphics card is paired with an Aura-enabled gaming motherboard.
Gear Up For The Ultimate Gaming Experience
- VR-friendly HDMI Ports - Easily Enjoy Immersive Virtual Reality Experience. ROG Strix graphics cards have two HDMI ports for connecting a VR device and display at the same time; so you can enjoy immersive virtual reality experiences anytime without having to swap cables.
- Enjoy the Flawless and Complete Gameplay - The Best Combo for Ultra-smooth Gaming. NVIDIA G-SYNC synchronizes the ROG Swift gaming monitor's refresh rate to the GPU in your GeForce GTX-powered PC; eliminating screen tearing and minimizing display stutter and input lag. With ROG Strix gaming graphics cards and ROG Swift gaming monitors; scenes appear instantly; objects look sharper; and gameplay is super smooth; giving you a stunning visual experience and a serious competitive edge.
- Gaming Performance; Brilliantly Boosted - Boost Game in SLI Configuration with ROG SLI HB Bridge. The all-new ROG SLI HB (High-Bandwidth) Bridge doubles the available transfer bandwidth of the previous generation to deliver gloriously detailed graphics and silky smooth gameplay. Support for multiple 2-way configurations - both 3-slot and 4-slot - provide maximum flexibility. ROG SLI HB Bridge features ASUS-exclusive Aura RGB lighting that displays millions of colors to express your unique gaming style; and Aura Sync technology that perfectly synchronizes lighting for a system that really shines.
Game Your Way
- GPU Tweak II with XSplit Gamecaster - Intuitive Performance Tweaking. Redesigned with an intuitive; all-new UI; GPU Tweak II makes overclocking easier and more visual than ever; while still retaining advanced options for seasoned overclockers. With one click; the new Gaming Booster function maximizes system performance by removing redundant processes and allocating all available resources automatically.
- Gaming Booster - One-click Performance Up: Visual effects: Boost your performance by turning off windows visual effects; System Services: Automatically or manually turn off windows services or process; Memory Defragmentation: Re-arrange & free your system memory without closing any processes.
- XSplit Gamecaster - Instant Gameplay Streaming. An included 1-year XSplit Gamecaster premium license - a $99 USD value - lets you easily stream or record gameplay via a convenient; in-game overlay. The overlay also displays GPU clock speed; temperature; and VRM usage; and has GPU Tweak II controls; so gamers can choose a gaming profile and boost performance with just one click.
- ASUS Aura Sync RGB lighting with additional 4-pin RGB header provides a nearly endless spectrum of colors with the ability to synchronize effects across an ever-expanding ecosystem of ASUS Aura Sync enabled products
- MaxContact plus Auto-Extreme manufacturing technology delivers 2X more GPU to heatsink contact for increased cooling efficiency and premium quality aerospace-grade Super Alloy Power II components
- Patented wing-blade 0dB fans with FanConnect II maximizes cooling performance using three axial fans to deliver 105% more air pressure and dual 4-pin headers for referencing chassis fans to GPU temperatures
- GPU Tweak II makes monitoring performance and streaming easier than ever; featuring Game Booster and a free 1-year premium license of XSplit Gamecaster
- Supports the latest DirectX 12 and GeForce gaming features while delivering a maximum resolution of 7680 x 4320 for the ultimate 5K gaming experience
- 5K Gaming and VR Ready with 2x HDMI 2.0; 2x DisplayPort 1.4; and 1x DVI port to simultaneously connect your VR headset and up to 4 monitors
- Graphics Engine: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 TI
- Bus Standard: PCI Express 3.0
- OpenGL: OpenGL4.5
- Video Memory: GDDR5X 11GB
- Engine Clock: OC Mode - GPU Boost Clock: 1632 MHz ; GPU Base Clock: 1518 MHz; Gaming Mode (Default) - GPU Boost Clock: 1607 MHz ; GPU Base Clock: 1493 MHz
- CUDA Core: 3584
- Memory Clock: 11100 MHz (OC Mode); 11010 MHz (Gaming Mode)
- Memory Interface: 352-bit
- Resolution: Digital Max Resolution: 7680x4320
- Interface: DVI Output: Yes x 1 (Native) (DVI-D); HDMI Output: Yes x 2 (Native) (HDMI 2.0); Display Port: Yes x 2 (Native) (Regular DP); HDCP Support: Yes
- Power Connectors: 2 x 8-pin
- Accessories: 1 x Power cable; 1 x ROG Velcro Hook & Loop; 1 x CD; 1 x Quick Guide
- Software: ASUS GPU Tweak II & Driver; Aura(Graphics Card)Utility
- Dimensions: 11.73 " x 5.28 " x 2.07 " inch (29.8 x 13.4 x5.25 Centimeter)