ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1050 Ti gaming graphics cards are packed with exclusive ASUS technologies; including DirectCU II Technology with Patented Wing-Blade Fans for up to 30% cooler and 3X quieter performance; and Industry-only Auto-Extreme Technology for premium quality and the best reliability. Aura RGB Lighting enables a gaming system personalization. ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1050 Ti also has GPU Tweak II with XSplit Gamecaster that provides intuitive performance tweaking and instant gameplay streaming.
DirectCU II Technology with Direct-GPU Contact Heatpipes
Exclusive DirectCU II cooling technology features direct-GPU contact heatpipes that transports more heat away from the GPU and outperform reference designs; achieving up to 30% cooler gaming performance.
Patented Dual Wing-Blade 0dB Fans
Max Air Flow with 105% More Air Pressure
DirectCU II features dual 0dB fans engineered with a patented wing-blade design that delivers maximum air flow and improved 105% static pressure over the heat sink; while operating at 3X quieter volumes than reference cards. The 0dB fans also let you enjoy games in complete silence and make DirectCU II the coolest and quietest graphics card in the market.
ASUS FanConnect - Targeted Supplemental Cooling
When gaming; GPU temperatures are often higher than CPU temps. However; chassis fans usually reference CPU temperatures only; which results in inefficient cooling of the system. For optimal thermal performance; ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1050 Ti graphics cards feature a 4-pin GPU-controlled header that can be connected to system fan for targeted supplemental cooling.
All ASUS graphics cards are now produced using Auto-Extreme Technology; an industry-exclusive; 100% automated production process that incorporates premium materials to set a new standard of quality. Auto-Extreme Technology ensures consistent graphics card quality as well as improved performance and longevity. This new manufacturing process is also environmentally friendly; eliminating harsh chemicals and reducing power consumption by 50%.
4+1 Phase Super Alloy Power II - Enhanced Durability and Efficiency
ASUS engineers have integrated premium alloy components into their graphics card designs to reinforce overall reliability. Super Alloy Power II components greatly enhance efficiency; reduce power loss and achieve thermal levels that are approximately 50% cooler than previous designs.
The Best Combo for Ultra-smooth Gaming
NVIDIA G-SYNC synchronizes the ROG Swift gaming monitor's refresh rate to the GPU in your GeForce GTX-powered PC; eliminating screen tearing and minimizing display stutter and input lag. With ROG Strix gaming graphics cards and ROG Swift gaming monitors; scenes appear instantly; objects look sharper; and gameplay is super smooth; giving you a stunning visual experience and a serious competitive edge.
GPU Tweak II with XSplit Gamecaster - Tweak Till Your Heart's Content
Redesigned with an intuitive; all-new UI; GPU Tweak II makes overclocking easier and more visual than ever; while still retaining advanced options for seasoned overclockers. With one click; the new Gaming Booster function maximizes system performance by removing redundant processes and allocating all available resources automatically.
XSplit Gamecaster - Instant Gameplay Streaming
An included 14-day XSplit Gamecaster premium license lets you easily stream or record gameplay via a convenient; in-game overlay. The overlay also displays GPU clock speed; temperature; and VRM usage; and has GPU Tweak II controls; so gamers can choose a gaming profile and boost performance with just one click.
- New NVIDIA Pascal architecture delivers improved performance and power efficiency
- Classic and modern games at 1080p @ 60 FPS
- Fast; smooth; power-efficient gaming experiences
- Aura SYNC RGB lighting on the shroud delivers unique styling and personalization with six lighting effects across millions of colors
- DirectCU II with Patented Wing-Blade 0db Fans deliver 30% cooler and 3X quieter performance
- Auto-Extreme Technology delivers premium quality and reliability with aerospace-grade Super Alloy Power II components to run faster and last longer than reference
- GPU Tweak II makes monitoring performance and streaming easier than ever; featuring Game Booster and XSplit Gamecaster; all via an intuitive interface
- Graphics Engine: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 TI
- Bus Standard: PCI Express 3.0
- OpenGL: OpenGL4.5
- Video Memory: GDDR5 4GB
- Engine Clock: OC Mode - GPU Boost Clock : 1506 MHz ; GPU Base Clock : 1392 MHz; Gaming Mode (Default) - GPU Boost Clock : 1493 MHz ; GPU Base Clock : 1379 MHz
- CUDA Core: 768
- Memory Clock: 7008 MHz
- Memory Interface: 128-bit
- Digital Max Resolution:7680x4320
- Interface DVI Output : Yes x 2 (Native) (DVI-D); HDMI Output : Yes x 1 (Native) (HDMI 2.0); Display Port : Yes x 1 (Native) (Regular DP); HDCP Support : Yes
- Power Connectors: 1 x 6-pin
- Accessories: 2 x Orange Color Decals; 2 x ROG Cable Ties
- Software: ASUS GPU Tweak II & Driver; Aura(Graphics Card)Utility
- Dimensions: 9.5 x 5.1 x 1.5 inches (24.1 x 12.9 x 4 cm)