Unconditionally Tough - 24/7 Reliability.
TUF X299 Mark 1 is the durable ATX motherboard made for enthusiasts; modders and gamers who demand reliable performance day in; day out. It's engineered with Industry-leading cooling controls and temperature monitoring; enabling you to build a system that's efficiently cooled and supremely stable. Some of the world's most respected independent testing laboratories have certified TUF components as fit for military use. Every board is subjected to rigorous testing and validation procedures; including warp and drop tests - so you know that TUF X299 Mark 1 will stand up to whatever you throw at it. In fact; we're so confident of the reliability and durability of our products that each and every TUF motherboard is backed by a five-year warranty!
Thermal Armor And M.2 Heatsink - Totally Cool; Across The Board.
TUF X299 Mark 1 has been carefully designed to boost airflow and heat dissipation to keep the temperature of vital components as cool as can be. TUF Thermal Armor puts a fan in the PCH area that directs airflow towards an ultra-efficient M.2 heatsink; slashing SSD temperatures by up to 25 degreeC - and that means optimal storage performance and improved drive longevity.
Tuf Ice - The Total Cooling Commander
ASUS TUF engineers have forged TUF Ice; a dedicated processor that monitors onboard temperature sensors and fan speeds to provide ultra-accurate cooling in every scenario - whether you're adjusting settings manually or using the automatic one-click optimization via Thermal Radar 3 and TUF Detective 2
Thermal Radar 3 - Instant Fan Tuning; Complete System Cooling
Our Thermal Radar 3 software allows you to control connected chassis fans; water pumps; AIOs and even the fans of ASUS graphics cards - all to provide ultimate cooling performance for gaming and productivity. Multiple onboard sensors also enable the temperatures of key components to be monitored in real time; so you can assess and optimize cooling efficiency.
You demand 24/7 reliability - and we've delivered! TUF motherboards undergo the industry's most punishing tests to ensure they're ready for long-term duty in any environment. In our tests we overheat them; chill them; bend them; shock them and drop them - so you know that your TUF motherboard is certified for 24/7 reliability!
Tuf Fortifier - Improves Rigidity And Cooling Behind The Board
TUF X299 Mark 1 delivers great strength and cooling via an exclusive TUF Fortifier - a reinforced backplate which adds structural rigidity across the board to ensure the motherboard doesn't buckle under the weight of heavy graphics cards and CPU coolers; minimizing the risk of damaged circuitry from bowing and bending.
TUF Fortifier also includes a thermal pad that efficiently directs heat away from the VRM and other components - an innovation that reduces operating temperatures by up to 5 degreeC!
Tuf Vga Holder - User-Friendly Design
TUF X299 Mark 1 features a VGA holder that eliminates ugly and potentially damaging graphics card sag by supporting the motherboard to prevent bowing and bending. The VGA holder is crafted from a single piece of strong sheet metal and is able to support up to 15 kg - so it provides serious support for even the heaviest graphic card!
Dust Defenders - Repel Dust; Extend Lifespan
TUF X299 Mark 1 has unique Dust Defenders to prevent dust and other airborne particles from entering the motherboard's PCI Express expansion slots; helping your PC perform in an optimal and stable state for longer.
Safe slot - Protect Your Graphics Card Investment
Safe Slot is the PCIe slot reinvented by ASUS and engineered to provide superior retention and shearing resistance. Manufactured in a single step using a new insert-molding process; Safe Slot integrates the slot with fortifying metal for an inherently stronger slot; which is then firmly anchored to the PCB through additional solder points.
Tuf Esd Guards 2 - 2X-Stronger Esd Protection
ESD Guards 2 protects TUF X299 Mark 1 from damaging electrostatic discharge. ESD Guards 2 is tested to levels that are 2X higher than industry standards. We also perform pin-level testing at 30%-higher ESD levels than previous TUF standards. Our stringent tests mean greater component longevity for your TUF motherboard!
Tuf Components - Certified For Tough Duty
TUF Chokes: Certified military-grade TUF chokes offer unbeatable durability in order to maximize the lifespan of your system.
TUF Capacitors: +20% temperature tolerance and 5X-longer lifetime
TUF MOSFETs: Certified military-grade MOSFETs with lower RDS(on)
Asus Pro Clock Ii Technology - Dedicated Design For Overclocking
TUF X299 Mark 1 includes a dedicated base-clock (BCLK) generator to extend CPU and memory overclocking margins. This custom solution works in tandem with the TPU to enhance voltage and BCLK overclocking control; providing the flexibility to extract every ounce of performance from the Intel Core-series processors.
Asus T-Topology - Make Your Memory Go Faster
ASUS T-Topology allows memory frequencies that are higher than ever - to 4133MHz and beyond. ASUS-exclusive T-Topology circuit design provides superb memory-overclocking capability to unleash the full power of DDR4 by minimizing coupling noise and signal reflection. Refined manufacturing ensures ultra-consistent quality; minimal crosstalk between custom trace paths and time-aligned signaling for superior stability and compatibility.
Tuf Detective 2 - System Management At Your Fingertips
The TUF Detective 2 app connects via Bluetooth and allows you to track information; detect and diagnose errors; or adjust vital system settings from your Bluetooth-enabled smart devices. TUF X299 Mark 1 even comes with a Bluetooth dongle; so you're ready to connect right away!
Usb 3.1 Gen 2 Front-Panel Connector
With reversible USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-Cports and backward-compatible USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-Afront-panel connector; you'll experience ultimate connection flexibility and blazing data-transfer speeds of up to 10Gbps.
Speed Up With Onboard M.2 Up To 32Gbps
With x4 PCI Express 3.0/2.0 bandwidth; M.2 supports up to 32Gbps data-transfer speeds. It's the perfect choice for an operating system or application drive; providing fast access to data.
Intel Vroc Support
Unleash the TUF X299 Mark 1 Virtual RAID on CPU (VROC) feature with the addition of an ASUS Hyper M.2 X16 Card; which allows you to attach up to four PCIe 3.0 x16 M.2 drives - for a total bandwidth of up to 128Gbps. With VROC; you can utilize CPU PCIe lanes to configure a bootable RAID array; eliminating traditional DMI bottlenecks; so your storage transfers aren't held back by other traffic.
Intel Optane Memory Ready
Intel Optaneis a revolutionary non-volatile memory technology supported by TUF X299 Mark 1. Intel Optane memory modules accelerate attached storage to reduce boot and load times; so everything feels faster and more responsive.
Dual Intel Gigabit Lan - More Throughput; Less CPU Usage And Great Gaming Experiences
Don't let slow networking disrupt your workflow! With dual Intel Gigabit Ethernet connectors; TUF X299 Mark 1 keeps your data moving swiftly and efficiently. With both LAN ports teamed you'll benefit from increased bandwidth for more speed; automated load balancing for smoother data flows and instant failover if something should go wrong - so access to your files is always fast; efficient and uninterrupted.
Turbo Lan - Network-Optimization Software For Customizable Packet Prioritization
Turbo LAN with cFosSpeed traffic-shaping technology allows you to configure application priority via an intuitive interface and reduces network lag - by up to 1.45X!
Tuf Languard - Military-Grade Lan Protection
TUF LANGuard is a military-grade innovation that integrates advanced signal-coupling technology and premium surface-mounted capacitors to improve throughput - protecting the motherboard from lightning strikes and static electricity.
TUF X299 Mark 1 utilizes a unique audio codec designed in close collaboration with Realtek - the Realtek S1220A. It also features an unprecedented 120dB signal-to-noise ratio for the stereo line-out and a 113dB SNR for the line-in; providing pristine audio quality. Additionally; a new impedance-sensing circuit automatically adjusts gain to ensure the optimal volume range for your headphones.
Separates analog/digital signal domains; significantly reducing multi-lateral interference.
Unique Pop-Reducing Circuit
Reduces start-up popping noise to all audio outputs.
Capable of driving high-impedance headphones; without rolling-off high or low frequencies.
Dedicated Channel Layouts
Separate layers for left and right channels to guard the quality of the sensitive audio signals.
Premium Japanese-Made Audio Capacitors
Premium parts provide an immersive sound signature; with exceptional fidelity.
Dts Headphone: X
Experience audio exactly how the artist intended with this incredibly immersive 3D surround-sound technology.
A well-tuned enthusiast system deserves a matching aesthetic. ASUS Aura Sync offers full RGB lighting control with a variety of functional presets for the built-in RGB LEDs; as well as the LED strips connected to the onboard 4-pin RGB headers - all easily synced with an ever-growing portfolio of Aura-capable ASUS hardware.
- Thermal Radar 3 & TUF Ice - Designed to keep systems stable while overclocking; Thermal Radar 3 delivers complete system cooling control and temperature monitoring options
- Pro Clock II & T-Topology - Our Pro Clock II technology provides flexibility for fine-tuning system overclocks; while T-Topology enhances memory stability at higher frequencies
- TUF Detective 2 - The TUF Detective 2 app connects via Bluetooth to track information; detect/diagnose errors; or adjust vital system settings without booting up!
- ASUS Aura Sync: Synchronize RGB lighting effects across an ever-expanding ecosystem of Aura Sync-enabled products
- Intel Socket 2066 Core-Series Processors
- Intel Core-series Processors (6-core above): 8 x DIMM; Max. 128GB; DDR4 4133(O.C.)/4000(O.C.)/3600(O.C.)/2666/2400/2133 MHz Non-ECC; Un-buffered Memory
- Intel Core-series Processors (4-core): 4 x DIMM; Max. 64GB; DDR4 4133(O.C.)/4000(O.C.)/3600(O.C.)/2666/2400/2133 MHz Non-ECC; Un-buffered Memory
- Supports NVIDIA Quad-GPU SLITechnology
- Supports NVIDIA 3-Way SLITechnology
- Supports NVIDIA 2-Way SLITechnology
- Supports AMD Quad-GPU Crossfire Technology
- Supports AMD 3-Way Crossfire Technology
- 44-Lane CPU: 3 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x16; x16/x16; x16/x16/x8); 2 x PCIe 3.0 x4 (max at x4 mode)
- 28-Lane CPU: 3 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x16; x16/x8; x16/x8/x1); 2 x PCIe 3.0 x4 (max at x4 mode)
- 16-Lane CPU: 3 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x16; x8/x8; x8/x8/x1); 2 x PCIe 3.0 x4 (max at x4 mode)
- Intel X299 Chipset: 1 x M.2 x4 Socket 3; with M key; type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices; support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode); 1 x M.2 x4 Socket 3; with M key; type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices; support (PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode); 8 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s); Support Raid 0; 1; 5; 10; Supports Intel Smart Response Technology; Intel Rapid Start Technology; Intel OptaneMemory Ready
- Intel I219V; 1 x Gigabit LAN Controller(s); featuring Turbo LAN
- Intel I211; 1 x Gigabit LAN; featuring Turbo LAN
- ASUS Turbo LAN Utility
- Realtek S1220A 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC: Impedance sense for front and rear headphone outputs; Internal audio Amplifier to enhance the highest quality sound for headphone and speakers; Supports: Jack-detection; Multi-streaming; Front Panel Jack-retasking
- Audio Feature: DTS Connect; DTS Headphone:X; Optical S/PDIF out port(s) at back panel; Audio Shielding: Ensures precision analog/digital separation and greatly reduced multi-lateral interference; Dedicated audio PCB layers: Separate layers for left and right channels to guard the quality of the sensitive audio signals; Premium Japanese-made audio capacitors: Provide warm; natural and immersive sound with exceptional clarity and fidelity; Unique de-pop circuit: Reduces start-up popping noise to audio outputs
- Separate layer for left and right track; ensuring both sound deliver equal quality
- AS Media USB 3.1 Gen 2 controller: 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 port(s) (1 at mid-board)
- AS Media USB 3.1 Gen 2 controller: 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 port(s) (Type-A + USB Type-CTM)
- Intel X299 Chipset: 8 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s) (4 at back panel; 4 at mid-board)
- Intel X299 Chipset: 6 x USB 2.0 port(s) (4 at back panel; 2 at mid-board)
TUF ENGINE! Power Design
- 8 +2 Digital Phase Power Design
- TUF Components (Choke; Cap. & MOSFET; certified by military-standard)
Ultimate COOL! Thermal Solution
- TUF Thermal Armor
- Thermal Radar 3
- TUF Ice
Safe & Stable! Guardian Angel
- Dust Defenders
- TUF Fortifier
- TUF VGA Holder
- TUF ESD Guards 2
- TUF LANGuard
- Aura RGB Strip Headers
- Aura Lighting Effects Synchronization with compatible ASUS ROG devices
ASUS Exclusive Features
- USB BIOS Flashback
- AI Suite 3
- Ai Charger
- ASUS UEFI BIOS EZ Mode featuring friendly graphics user interface
- Turbo LA
ASUS EZ DIY
- ASUS EZ Flash 3
- ASUS USB BIOS Flashback
- ASUS UEFI BIOS EZ Mode
- Multi-language BIOS
- ASUS Q-Shield
- ASUS Q-LED (CPU; DRAM; VGA; Boot Device LED; HDD LED)
- ASUS Q-Slot
- ASUS Q-DIMM
- ASUS Q-Connector
M.2 Onboard(The latest transfer technologies with up to 32Gb/s data transfer speeds)
Back I/O Ports
- 2 x LAN (RJ45) port(s)
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A + USB Type-C
- 4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1
- 4 x USB 2.0 (one port can be switched to USB BIOS Flashback)
- 1 x Optical S/PDIF out
- 5 x Audio jack(s)
- 1 x USB BIOS Flashback Button(s)
- 1 x TUF Detective USB port
Internal I/O Ports
- 1 x AAFP connector
- 1 x Aura RGB Strip Header
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1(up to 5Gbps) connector(s) support(s) additional 4 USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s)
- 1 x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 2.0 port(s)
- 1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M key; type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
- 1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M key; type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
- 1 x COM port(s) connector(s)
- 8 x SATA 6Gb/s connector(s)
- 1 x VROC_HW_Key
- 1 x CPU Fan connector(s)
- 1 x CPU OPT Fan connector(s)
- 5 x Chassis Fan connector(s)
- 1 x Assistant Fan connector(s)
- 1 x H_AMP fan connector
- 1 x W_PUMP+ connector
- 1 x Thunderbolt header(s)
- 1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s)
- 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V Power connector(s)
- 1 x 4-pin ATX 12V Power connector(s)
- 1 x System panel(s) (Q-Connector)
- 1 x MemOK! button(s)
- 3 x Thermal sensor connector(s)
- 1 x Power-on button(s)
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper(s)
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 front panel connector
- 1 x CPU_OV jumper
- User's manual
- ASUS Q-Shield
- 1 x Vertical M.2 bracket set
- 4 x SATA 6Gb/s cable(s)
- 1 x ASUS 2-Way/3-Way SLI bridge
- 1 x M.2 Screw Package
- 1 x Supporting DVD
- 1 x SLI HB BRIDGE(2-WAY-M)
- 1 x Q-Connector
- 1 x TUF Certification card(s)
- 1 x TUF 5 Year Warranty manual(s) (by region)
- 1 x TUF Inside sticker(s)(white)
- 1 x STAY COOL BE TUF sticker(s)(gray)
- 1 x TUF Dongle
- 128 Mb Flash ROM; UEFI AMI BIOS; PnP; DMI3.0; WfM2.0; SM BIOS 3.0; ACPI 6.0; Multi-language BIOS;
- ASUS EZ Flash 3; Crash Free BIOS 3; F11 EZ Tuning Wizard; F6 Qfan Control; F3 My Favorites; Last Modified log; F12 Print Screen and ASUS DRAM SPD (Serial Presence Detect) memory information
- WfM 2.0; DMI 3.0; WOL by PME; PXE
- ASUS Utilities
- EZ Update
- Anti-virus software (OEM version)
- ATX Form Factor: 12 inch x 9.6 inch ( 30.5 cm x 24.4 cm )