Arm Your Battle station
TUF Gaming motherboards are built to survive and thrive on every battlefield. Infused with the military spirit of The Ultimate Force (TUF) and styled to strike fear into the hearts of every enemy; TUF Z370-Plus Gaming is the perfect foundation for your ATX battle rig: a solid; durable and camouflaged force that's fit for today's fights and with the durability to handle multiple upgrades for the campaigns of tomorrow.
Gaming Audio - Dts Custom For Gaming Headsets
Hone your battle skills with exclusive DTS Custom onboard audio. Utilizing advanced emulation techniques to create positional cues via stereo headphones; DTS Custom takes onboard audio to a new frontier. With three presets - Aerial; Soundscape and Tactical - for different genres; you'll have a distinct advantage in every game.
Experience audio as though hovering above the game world; with sound coming from ahead - perfect for MOBA; RTA; strategy and sports titles!
The ideal audio envelope for MMO; RPG; action and horror games - your ears will put you in the center of the action
Shhh - is that an enemy just around the corner? DTS Custom emphasises detail for stealthy play; so you'll detect and locate every footstep!!
Shielded Audio; Superior Sound
Intelligent design and premium hardware create audio quality unlike anything you've ever experienced!
Separates analog/digital signal domains; significantly reducing multi-lateral interference.
Dedicated Channel Layouts
Separate layers for left and right channels to preserve the quality of the sensitive audio signals
Tuf Gaming Audio Cover
Effective shielding preserves the integrity of audio signals to ensure best quality.
Premium Japanese audio capacitors provide warm; natural and immersive sound with exceptional clarity and fidelity..
Outshine The Competition
A well-tuned system deserves a matching aesthetic. ASUS Aura offers full RGB lighting control with a variety of functional presets for the built-in RGB LEDs as well as strips connected to the onboard RGB headers. And it can all be synced with an ever-growing portfolio of Aura-capable hardware.
Intel Ethernet - More Throughput; Less CPU Usage
TUF Z370-Plus Gaming features the very latest Intel Ethernet. Intel's LAN has the advantage of reducing CPU overhead and offering exceptionally high TCP and UDP throughput for faster; smoother data transfer.
Tuf Languard - Best Surge Protection
TUF LANGuard is a military-grade innovation that integrates advanced signal-coupling technology and premium surface-mounted capacitors to improve throughput; protecting the motherboard from lightning strikes and static electricity.
Turbo Lan - Network-Optimization Software For Customizable Packet Prioritization
Turbo LAN with cFosSpeed traffic-shaping technology adds even more lag-reducing support and an intuitive user interface; so you'll reduce lag by up to 1.45X - with no Xpert knowledge. It even includes Game mode to priorities game-related data transmissions; smoothing network operations every time you play!
Make Your Memory Go Faster
ASUS OptiMem preserves memory signal integrity by routing memory traces and vias to the optimal PCB layer and our T-Topology layout ensures time-aligned signaling by balancing trace lengths between memory slots. These enhancements lead to more headroom for overclocking and improved stability; allowing DDR4 memory speeds of 4000MHz with all slots populated - and even beyond!
One Click Overclocking
You don't need to be a technical Xpert to experience exhilarating overclocking performance. TUF Z370-Plus Gaming incorporates the OC Tuner feature for efficient operation with precise voltage control and monitoring. OC Tuner takes all the hassle out of complex tuning by overclocking your system with a single click - it couldn't be easier!
10Gbps Usb 3.1 Gen 2 Onboard
With backward-compatible USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A; you'll experience ultimate connection flexibility and blazing data-transfer speeds of up to 10Gbps - or twice as fast as USB 3.1 Gen 1!
Intel Optane Memory Ready
Intel Optaneis a revolutionary non-volatile memory technology supported by TUF Z370-Plus Gaming. Intel Optane memory modules accelerate attached storage to reduce boot and load times; so everything feels faster and more responsive.
Dual Onboard M.2 & M.2 Heatsink - Perfected Cooling For Unleashing Performance
TUF Z370-Plus Gaming features dual onboard M.2 slots; both operating at X4 PCI Express 3.0 to provide a scintillating 32Gbps of bandwidth. The primary slot is placed below the CPU socket; making use of chassis airflow to keep drive temperatures under control. The second sits below the Z370 Chipset and is covered by a heatsink that reduces drive temps by as much as 25?; ensuring peak performance under all scenarios.
Fan Xpert 4 Core
TUF Z370-Plus Gaming features the most comprehensive fan controls ever; configurable via Fan Xpert 4 Core and our award-winning UEFI BIOS.
Reliability And Stability
TUF Gaming motherboards are engineered to be as strong and as dependable they appear. TUF Protection is the name of TUF Z370-Plus Gaming's hardware safeguards that ensure long-term durability and stability; while the board's complement of military-grade TUF Components are manufactured and tested to exacting standards - providing the confidence you need to create a gaming system that'll go the distance.
Tuf Protection - Safe slot
Protect your graphics card investment. Safe Slot is the PCIe slot reinvented by ASUS and engineered to provide superior retention and shearing resistance. Manufactured in a single step using a new insert-molding process; Safe Slot integrates fortifying metal for an inherently stronger slot; which is then firmly anchored to the PCB through additional solder points.
Esd Guards - Electrostatic Discharge Protection
ESD Guards prolong the life of components while preventing damage from electrostatic discharge; providing protection for up to +/- 10kV of air discharge and +/- 6kV of contact discharge.
ESD TVS diode protection on the LAN Circuit.
Keyboards And Mouse Connectors
Additional on-circuit ESD transient-voltage-suppression.
TVS diode for surface-mount and dual-inline package.
Tuf Chokes: Certified military-grade TUF chokes deliver rock-steady power to the CPU; helping to improve system stability.
Tuf Capacitors: +20% temperature tolerance and 5X-longer lifespan.
Tuf Mosfets: Certified military-grade MOSFETs with lower RDS(on)
- ASUS OptiMem: Careful routing of traces and vias to preserve signal integrity for improved memory overclocking
- Exclusive DTS Custom audio: Delivers positional cues to stereo headphones; helping you to pinpoint enemies and action
- TUF Protection: Safe Slot; ESD Guards; DDR4 overvoltage protection; Digi+ VRM and stainless-steel back I/O for long-term reliability
- TUF Components: TUF LANGuard; TUF Chokes; TUF Capacitors and TUF MOSFETs for maximum durability
- Fan Xpert 4 Core: Ensures every fan achieves the best balance of cooling performance and acoustics
- Onboard M.2 heatsink: Cools your M.2 drive; delivering consistent storage performance and enhanced reliability.
- Aura Sync RGB: Synchronize LED lighting with a vast portfolio of compatible PC gear.
- Intel Socket 1151 for 8th Generation Core Processors
- Supports Intel 14 nm CPU
- Supports Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
- 4 x DIMM; Max. 64GB; DDR4 4000(O.C.)/3866(O.C.)/3733(O.C.)/3600(O.C.)/3466(O.C.)/3400(O.C.)/3333(O.C.)/3300(O.C.)/3200(O.C.)/3000(O.C.)/2800(O.C.)/2666/2400/2133 MHz Non-ECC; Un-buffered Memory
- Dual Channel Memory Architecture
- Supports Intel Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
- Integrated Graphics Processor- Intel HD Graphics support
- Multi-VGA output support: HDMI/DVI-D ports: Supports HDMI 1.4b with max. resolution 4096 x 2160 @ 24 Hz / 2560 x 1600 @ 60 Hz; Supports DVI-D with max. resolution 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
- Maximum shared memory of 1024 MB (for iGPU exclusively)
- Supports AMD Crossfire Technology
- 1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x16; x8/x4+x4)
- 1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (max at x4 mode)
- 4 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x1
- Intel Z370 Chipset: 2 x M.2 Socket 3; with M Key; type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA mode & X4 PCIE mode); 6 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s); gray; Support Raid 0; 1; 5; 10; Intel OptaneMemory Ready
- Intel I219V; 1 x Gigabit LAN Controller(s)
- ASUS Turbo LAN Utility
- TUF LANGuard
- Realtek ALC887 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC: Supports: Jack-detection; Front Panel Jack-retasking
- Audio Feature: Exclusive DTS Custom for GAMING Headsets; Audio Shielding: Ensures precision analog/digital separation and greatly reduced multi-lateral interference; Dedicated audio PCB layers: Separate layers for left and right channels to guard the quality of the sensitive audio signals; Premium Japanese audio capacitors: Provide warm; natural and immersive sound with exceptional clarity and fidelity; Audio Cover: Effective shielding preserves the integrity of audio signals to ensure best quality.
- AS Media USB 3.1 Gen 2 controller: 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 port(s) (2 at back panel; teal blue; Type-A)
- Intel Z370 Chipset: 1 x USB 5Gb/s port(s) port(s)
- Intel Z370 Chipset: 6 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s) (2 at back panel; blue)
- Intel Z370 Chipset: 6 x USB 2.0 port(s) (2 at back panel )
ASUS TUF PROTECTION
- ASUS Safe Slot: Protect your graphics card Investment
- ASUS ESD Guard: Enhanced ESD protection
- ASUS Overvoltage Protection: World-class circuit-protecting power design
- ASUS Stainless-Steel Back I/O: 3X corrosion-resistance for greater durability!
- ASUS DIGI VRM: Precision control for stable power
TUF ENGINE! Power Design
- TUF Components (Choke; Cap. & MOSFET; certified by military-standard)
- Aura Lighting Control
- Aura RGB Strip Headers
ASUS Exclusive Features
ASUS Quiet Thermal Solution
- Stylish Fanless Design: PCH Heat-sink & MOS Heat-sink & M.2 Heat-sink solution
- ASUS Fan Xpert 4 Core
ASUS EZ DIY
- ASUS O.C. Tuner
- ASUS Crash Free BIOS 3
- ASUS EZ Flash 3
- ASUS UEFI BIOS EZ Mode
- ASUS C.P.R.(CPU Parameter Recall)
Back I/O Ports
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse combo port(s)
- 1 x DVI-D
- 1 x HDMI
- 1 x LAN (RJ45) port(s)
- 1 x 5Gb/s port(s) USB Type-CTM ( support 3A power output )
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 (teal blue)
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 (blue) Type-A
- 2 x USB 2.0
- 3 x Audio jack(s)
Internal I/O Ports
- 1 x Aura RGB Strip Header
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1(up to 5Gbps) connector(s) support(s) additional 4 USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s) (19-pin)
- 2 x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 4 USB 2.0 port(s)
- 2 x M.2 Socket 3 with M Key; type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA mode & X4 PCIE mode)
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connector(s)
- 1 x CPU Fan connector(s) (1 x 4 -pin)
- 2 x Chassis Fan connector(s) (2 x 4 -pin)
- 1 x S/PDIF out header(s)
- 1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s)
- 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V Power connector(s)
- 1 x Front panel audio connector(s) (AAFP)
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper(s)
- 1 x System panel connector
- 1 x Pump+ Header
- 1 x AIO PUMP Header
- User's manual
- I/O Shield
- 2 x SATA 6Gb/s cable(s)
- 1 x M.2 Screw Package
- 1 x TUF Gaming Sticker
- 1 x TUF Certification card(s)
- 1 x SCD
- 128 Mb Flash ROM; UEFI AMI BIOS; PnP; DMI3.0; WfM2.0; SM BIOS 3.0; ACPI 6.0; Multi-language BIOS; ASUS EZ Flash 3; Crash Free BIOS 3; F11 EZ Tuning Wizard; F6 Qfan Control; F3 My Favorites; Last Modified log; F12 Print Screen and ASUS DRAM SPD (Serial Presence Detect) memory information
- WfM 2.0; DMI 3.0; WOL by PME; PXE
- ASUS Utilities
- ASUS EZ Update
- Anti-virus software (OEM version)
- ATX Form Factor: 12.0 in x 9.6 in ( 30.5 cm x 24.4 cm )