The ASUS VivoMini VC66 is a high-performance mini PC with a versatile modular design and full connectivity.
The VC66 takes processor-intensive tasks in stride; thanks to its desktop-grade 7th Generation Intel Core(Kaby Lake) processor and DDR4 memory. There's 4K UHD display support and all-around connectivity with several video output ports for compatibility with various displays.
The VC66 can be specified with one M.2 SSD and two 2.5-inch HDDs or SSDs; or with one 2.5-inch HDD/SSD and an optical disc drive. This flexibility means you can use the VC66 as a file server; a media editing platform; or simply as a mini PC for daily multitasking and entertainment.
A Perfect Fit For All
The VivoMini PC delivers full PC performance and flexibility and is ideal if you're looking for a personal PC; a home entertainment center or media library.
And if you're a small business owner; you can also use the VC66 for point-of-sale terminals; digital signage; kiosk displays or workstations.
Performance - Do More With 7Th Gen Intel Core Processors
Powered by a desktop-grade 7th Generation Intel Corei7 processor (Up to 4.2GHz); the ASUS VivoMini VC66 delivers the performance needed for processor-intensive tasks such as media editing or 3D modeling.
Memory - Faster And Better DDR4 Ram
The DDR4 2400MHz memory of the VivoMini VC66 offers 1.5x faster speeds and 20% better energy-efficiency; versus DDR3 1600MHz memory. This provides you with fast and efficient performance for daily multitask computing
Productivity - See More; Do More
The VivoMini VC66 lets you browse the web; view pictures from your memory card or watch movies in stunning 4K UHD resolution - making it an ideal home theater PC.
HDMI; DisplayPort and DVI-D ports ensure compatibility with monitors; TVs and projectors - so you have a multitude of display options. The VivoMini VC66 even allows you to work on two displays at the same time.
Design - Versatile Storage Options For Every Need
The VivoMini VC66 has a versatile modular design; two factory configuration options provide flexibility: One configuration offers an M.2 SSD with two HDDs or SSDs. The M.2 SSD and additional SATA SSD offer faster data processing speeds; with the M.2 SSD providing speeds of up to 8Gbps. The HDD option offers large storage capacities for media libraries.
Despite its compact dimensions; the alternative configuration has room for an optional optical drive. Models with two storage modules and an optical disc drive are ideal if you're looking for a mini PC for daily multitasking and entertainment.
The VC66 features a quick-access cover for easy component upgrades and maintenance. Switching out the storage drives or DDR4 memory modules is simple - all you need is a screwdriver.
Barebones Option For Easy Customization
A barebones VivoMini VC66 is also available; allowing for complete customization. Select your preferred operating system; Wi-Fi card or storage options - it's all up to you.
Compact And Stylish
The VivoMini VC66 has a compact 2-liter chassis that weighs just 1.5kg. Its modern and stylish aesthetic is a perfect fit for offices and can also be VESA-mounted on a wall or the back of a monitor. It can cope with heavy loads too; with specially-designed vents to ensure sufficient cooling.
Connectivity - Easily Connect To A Wide Variety Of Devices
The VivoMini VC66 features four easily accessible front-mounted USB ports; including one reversible USB 3.0 Type-C port. There are two additional USB ports on the rear panel; along with Intel Gigabit Ethernet; a 4-in-1 card reader and an audio output.
The VC66 has HDMI; DisplayPort++; DVI-D output. A serial port lets you connect the VC66 to legacy embedded systems like bar-code scanners; printers; routers; modems and other devices for point-of-sale systems and vending machines. In addition; the VC66 has the latest 802.11ac Wi-Fi; Bluetooth 4.1 and a Kensington lock
Optical Drive Options
Despite its compact dimensions; there's ample room in the VivoMini VC66 for an optional DVD player/burner for greater multimedia options..
Asus Business Manager
ASUS Business Manager is a one-stop suite of apps and functions designed to help small business owners.
- Power: Customize power management and power saver settings
- Update: Easily update apps; drivers and BIOS
- Backup & Recovery: Easily backup data and reset; refresh; or restore the PC
- Security: Easily delete cache; cookies and history and set a password lock for the USB
- Tools: Customize your BIOS logo and change the DMI string
- Support: System information at a glance
Asus Remote Management Tool
This provides quick and easy management across all systems in the organization. This tool lets systems integrators access BIOS settings; update BIOS; monitor systems performance; remotely manage power settings and customize DMI values.
Asus Web storage - Access Your Data Anywhere; Anytime
The VivoMini VC66 has 100GB of ASUS Web Storage free for an entire year; so you can store and access your files in the cloud and share them across multiple devices. ASUS Web Storage supports a keyword search feature to help you easily locate files.
Reliability - Tested For Perfection
ASUS Mini PCs undergo rigorous noise; vibration; drop and thermal shock tests to ensure they meet exacting ASUS standards and exceed industry requirements. Be confident that your ASUS Mini PC can cope with extreme conditions; ranging from dry -40 degreeC temperatures; to humid and hot environments exceeding 60 degreeC.s
Security - Total Physical And Virtual Protection
Safeguarding intellectual property; business information and physical assets is becoming a management priority; especially in today's knowledge economy. ASUS mini PCs are built with sophisticated security features to keep your business - and your personal information - safe and secure.
- Windows 10 Home or other editions available
- VC66-B019Z VivoMini PC with Windows 10 features a 7th-generation Intel Core i7-7700 processor (4.20GHz; 8M Cache); 8GB DDR4 memory; and 1TB HDD for exceptional performance
- Integrated Intel HD graphics for smooth 4K UHD visuals and casual gaming
- Full connectivity options including 802.11ac Wi-Fi; six USB ports (2x USB 2.0; 4x USB 3.0); an audio output jack; a 4-in-1 card reader and a serial port
- Small form factor (7.5"W x 7.5"L x 2.2"H) includes rear mounting VESA bracket for monitors and HD TVs
- ASUS Remote Management Tool and Business Manager for smart and easy PC management
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro - ASUS recommends Windows 10 Pro.
- CPU: Intel 7th generation Corei7-7700 Processor
- Chipset: Intel H110
- Graphic: Intel HD Integrated Graphics
- Memory: 4 GB Up to 32 GB; Dual Channel; DDR4 at 2400MHz; 2 x SO-DIMM
- Storage: 2.5" Up to 512GB SATA III SSD
- Optical Drive: Tray-in Super multiple DVD RW 8X (On selected models).
- Wireless Data Network: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac; Bluetooth V4.1
- LAN: Intel 10/100/1000/Gigabits Mbps
- Front I/O Ports: 2 x USB 2.0; 2 x USB 3.0; 1 x Audio jack
- Back I/O Ports: 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1; 1 x DVI-D; 1 x HDMI; 1 x DisplayPort; 1 x RJ45 LAN; 1 x COM Port(Serial Port); 1 x Kensington Lock; 1 x DC-in
- Card Reader: 4 -in-1: SD/ SDHC/ SDXC/ MMC
- Power Supply: 120 W Power adapter or 180 W Power Adapter
- Color: Black
- Accessories: Chrome Wireless Keyboard and Mouse included in i3 sku only; Wired/Wireless; AC Adaptor; Power Cord; Warranty Card; User Manual; Quick Start Guide; VESA Mount Kit
- Software: Anti-Virus Trial; Remote GO!; ASUS Business Manager; ASUS Product Registration Program (APRP); ASUS Remote Management Tool (RMT); ASUS Web Storage; EZ Update; Hystream; Watchdog timer
- Certificates: BSMI/CB/CE/FCC/UL/CCC/Energy Star/C-Tick/WIFI/RF/VCCI
- Dimensions: 6.98 x 6.02 x 2.91 in.
- Weight: 3.3 lbs.