Make Each Millisecond Count
Built for the perfect console gaming experience; the 27" ASUS VG275Q Full HD gaming monitor features an ultra-fast 1ms response time and 75Hz refresh rate. It also has Game Fast Input Technology for lag-free experience along with two low input lag HDMI ports and one DisplayPort; so you can enjoy super smooth visuals and keep it hooked up to two devices. In addition; AMD FreeSync Technology helps eliminate image tearing for fast gameplay over HDMI input for smooth gameplay.
The Complete Console Gaming Experience. Game fast Input Technology - Because Milliseconds Count
Input lag is the time delay between pressing a button on your controller or keyboard and seeing its effects onscreen. High input lag will cause a slower connection giving you trouble keeping up with the fast-paced action.
Input lag on an LCD monitor is typically much lower than a TV and ASUS VG275Q features Game Fast Input Technology to further minimize input lag. This technology provides much faster motion delivery so you'll always be up to speed with in-game action at the precise timing you need to respond as quickly as is needed.
Your command delay appears on the screen and you miss the target.
VG275Q Console Gaming Monitor
Your command appears on the screen Instantly and you can hit that target just in time.
Lightning-Fast 1Ms Response Time
ASUS VG275Q boasts a 1ms response time so all your fast-paced gaming action will be rendered smoothly without smearing; ghosting and motion blur. You'll be able to react and respond quickly to what you see onscreen - a definite advantage in the gaming arena.
Flexible Connectivity: Dual HDMI Plus One DisplayPort
ASUS VG275Q features two HDMI ports and one DisplayPort to give you more flexibility; allowing you to connect your game console; PC and any other HDMI device at the same time. There's no need to frequently plug and change your connection.
Tearing Free Graphics - Super Smooth Visuals With Amd Free sync
ASUS VG275Q features AMD FreeSync Technology to eliminate screen tearing and choppy frame rates to give you seamless visuals and smooth gameplay. This gives you the upper hand in first person shooters; racing; real-time strategy and sports titles.
Gamer-Centric Features - Asus-Exclusive Game plus Technology
ASUS VG275Q features the ASUS-exclusive Game Plus hotkey to give you in-game enhancements that help you get more out of your game.
A crosshair overlay provides four different crosshair options; so you can select the one that best suits the shooter you're currently playing.
ASUS-exclusive Game Visual technology
ASUS Game Visual Technology has six pre-set display modes to optimize visuals for different types of content. This unique feature can be easily accessed through a hotkey or the On Screen Display (OSD) settings menu.
Navigation Joystick and Hotkeys Make Gameplay All Easy
A smart cable management design feature found on the stand of VG275Q helps you organize and hide cables to keep your gaming area tidy
Gamer-focused design: exclusive 5-way OSD navigation joystick; input select; Game Plus and Game Visual.
Designed for gaming marathon - Flicker-Free technology
Flicker-Free technology reduces flicker to give you a comfortable gaming experience. This minimizes instances of eyestrain and other potentially damaging eye ailments when you're embroiled in long; drawn-out gaming sessions.
Ultra-Low Blue Light technology
ASUS Ultra-Low Blue Light technology reduces the amount of blue light. You can access and select four different filter settings onscreen easily through the OSD menu or Display Widget UI to find the best one that suits the task at hand.
The VG275Q gaming monitor has undergone stringent performance tests and is certified by TÜV Rhein land laboratories; a global provider of technical; safety and certification services; to be flicker-free and to emit low blue light levels.
Ergonomically designed and wall-mountable
ASUS VG275Q is specially designed for long marathon gaming sessions. Its ergonomically-designed stand lets you adjust the tilt; swivel; pivot and height of the monitor so you always find your ideal viewing position. It can also be VESA wall-mounted to fit in any limited space.
- 1ms response time featuring ASUS Game Fast Input Technology and dual HDMI ports for a smooth console gaming experience
- ASUS Eye Care technology with flicker-free and blue light filter to minimize eye fatigue
- Ergonomic stand with full height/tilt/swivel/pivot adjustments to accommodate any desk
- Exclusive Game Visual & Game Plus functions to enhance color performance and control
- Free Sync/Adaptive Sync technology with 75 Hz refresh rate for a tear-free experience with AMD Radeon GPUs
- Panel Size: Wide Screen 27.0"(68.6cm) 16:9
- Color Saturation: 72%(NTSC)
- Panel Type: TN
- True Resolution: 1920x1080
- Display Viewing Area(HxV): 597.6 x 336.15 mm
- Display Surface Non-glare
- Pixel Pitch: mm
- Brightness(Max): 300 cd/?
- Contrast Ratio (Max): 1000: 1
- ASUS Smart Contrast Ratio (ASCR): 100000000: 1
- Viewing Angle (CR?10): 170 degree(H)/160 degree(V)
- Response Time: 1ms (Gray to Gray)
- Display Colors: 16.7M
- Flicker free
- Refresh Rate(max): 75Hz
- Trace Free Technology: Yes
- Game Visual:6 Modes(Scenery/Racing/Cinema/RTS/RPG/FPS/sRGB Modes)
- FreeSync Technology supported
- Game Fast Input technology
- Stereo Speakers: 2W x 2 Stereo RMS
- Game Plus
- 5-way OSD Navigation Joystick
- Game Visual
- Signal Input: HDMIx2; D-Sub; DisplayPort
- PC Audio Input: 3.5mm Mini-Jack
- Earphone jack: 3.5mm Mini-Jack
- Analog Signal Frequency: 30~90 KHz(H)/ 50~76 Hz(V)
- Digital Signal Frequency: DisplayPort: ~ KHz (H) / ~ Hz(V)
- Power Consumption <40W
- Power Saving Mode <0.5W
- Power Off Mode <0.5W
- Chassis Colors: Black
- Tilt: +33 degree~-5 degree
- Swivel: -90 degree~+90 degree
- Pivot: +90 degree~-90 degree
- Height Adjustment: 0~130 mm
- VESA Wall Mounting: 100x100mm
- Phys. Dimension with Stand(W x H x D): 619x(376~506)x211mm
- Phys. Dimension without Stand (W x H x D): 619 x 363 x 50mm
- VGA cable(Optional)
- Audio cable(Optional)
- Power cord
- Power adapter
- DisplayPort cable (Optional)
- Quick start guide
- HDMI cable (Optional)
- Warranty Card
Compliance and Standards
- BSMI; CB; CE; CU; ErP; FCC; ISO-9241-307; KCC; PSE; RoHS; UkrSEPRO; UL/cUL; VCCI; WEEE; WHQL (Windows 10; Windows 8.1; Windows 7); MEPS; TUV Flicker-free; standby; TUV Low Blue Light