ATW-R2100b receiver and ATW-T210b UniPak Microphone System transmitter with AT829cW lavalier microphone. The ATW-R2100b receiver features true diversity reception. Two antennas feed two completely independent RF sections on the same frequency; automatic logic circuitry continuously compares and selects the superior received signal, providing better sound quality and reducing the possibility of interference and dropouts. The receiver also offers a switchable output attenuator to reduce the level of the output signal by 12 dB for flexible use with a variety of system configurations. Switchable antenna power is also provided. Soft-touch controls provide convenient access to selection of operating frequency and automatic scanning, while an LCD information display provides constant monitoring of system operation. The receiver is half-width for a standard 1U 19" rack mount; rack-mount adapters are included. Two receivers can be mounted side by side, using an optional AT8630 joining-plate kit. The versatile ATW-T210b UniPak body-pack transmitter has both low- and high-impedance inputs plus a bias connection, for use with dynamic and electret condenser microphones, as well as Hi-Z instrument pickups. The UniPak transmitter also offers separate trim controls for instrument and microphone, plus switchable high/low RF power.
- Automatic frequency scanning
- 10 compatible user-switchable channels in one of two UHF frequency ranges
- Antenna power available for powered antennas and other in-line RF devices
- True Diversity operation selects the better signal from the two receiver sections, reducing dropouts
- Tone Lock tone squelch system fights interference
- Product Dimensions: 15 x 13.2 x 3.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.2 pounds