The ATH-CKS550XBT wireless in-ear headphones feature 9.8 mm Solid Bass HD Drivers specially designed to fit within the headphones' compact housings, giving you a comfortable listening experience that doesn't sacrifice sound quality.
The ATH-CKS550XBT wireless in-ear headphones feature 9.8 mm Solid Bass HD Drivers specially designed to fit within the headphones’ compact housings, giving you a comfortable listening experience that doesn’t sacrifice sound quality. The accurate sound reproduction is furthered aided by Bluetooth wireless technology that works with both the standard SBC codec and the higher quality AAC codec. In addition, the headphones’ large-diameter sound tubes extend frequency response for excellent wide-range audio with invigorating bass.
The headphones are equipped with an in-line mic and controls, allowing you to answer calls, adjust volume and handle playback of music and videos on smartphones and other devices. The neckband design conveniently situates the mic and controls for easy access, and places the battery case on the upper back where, if desired, it can be attached to your shirt collar with the included secure-fit battery clip.
- Bluetooth wireless technology with in-line mic and controls for answering/ending calls, controlling music/video playback and adjusting volume
- 9.8 mm Solid Bass HD Drivers deliver extremely accurate, high-fidelity audio with superb bass
- Internal battery provides seven hours of continuous use (200 hours on standby) on a full charge
- The compact housings are designed to provide a comfortable fit for ears of all sizes
- Large-diameter sound tubes extend frequency response for excellent wide-range audio reproduction
- Compatible with AAC codec
- Includes silicone eartips (XS/S/M/L), secure-fit clip, 30 cm (11.8") USB charging cable and carrying case
- Included clip lets you attach the battery case to the back of your shirt collar
||0.39" / 9.8 mm
||5 Hz to 24 kHz
||105 dB at 1 kHz
||50 Hz to 4 kHz
|Supported Audio Codecs
|Bluetooth Power Class
||32.8' / 10 m
|Maximum Paired Devices
||Lithium-Ion Polymer (LiPo)
200 Hours (Standby)